Paging Mr. Morrow #8 He'll Give you The Shirt Off His Back.....If You Use The Discount Code.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WTF?!?!?!?!? How bleeping crazy do you have to be to dress up as the fat in the hat and have your girl dress up as his dog?!?!?!?!? Thats mental hospital worthy!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
These stans have some serious mental issues, why would you want to dress up as a nobody, he isn't some top celeb an I don't even know of anyone that even dresses up as a celeb either, characters sure, but real people? That's just a whole new level of creepy

Reactions: 5
It is pretty creepy people dressing up as him but it is also impressive that he has fans that dedicated. I personally don't think full time vlogger should be a career for anybody but if Nate rising up can knock some other trash vloggers down a peg or more then so be it!

Reactions: 3
WTF?!?!?!?!? How bleeping crazy do you have to be to dress up as the fat in the hat and have your girl dress up as his dog?!?!?!?!? Thats mental hospital worthy!
To be fair, I think it's a cute idea to dress up as a dog the way she did with the spotted dress, headband with ears, and choker necklace; what makes it creepy is dressing up as his dog -- a dog she's never met owned by a man she doesn't know. If the guy was dressed as a fireman, I would have really enjoyed the couples costume. But to dress up an F-list YouTube minor celebrity? No. Just... no. I wonder how many times they had to explain themselves to people who didn't know who Nate is.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I just watched some of his 2 oldest videos. Wow. He acts nothing like the current Nate in those older videos. Yep. His PMM persona is definitely an act.

The woman dressing as one of the 101 Dalmatian would have been cute. Turning that costume into Nate’s dog Gracey is just weird.
Maybe they should just dedicate a night to vloggers and their stans who want to dress like them. They could charge $300 and we would know this and be able to stay far, far away.

Reactions: 5
The woman dressing as one of the 101 Dalmatian would have been cute. Turning that costume into Nate’s dog Gracey is just weird.

I didn't realize she was Gracie until he mentioned the tag. I thought she was from 101 Dalmations.

It's odd to dress up as a vlogger instead of a character, but kinda flattering to him.

It is flattering to him but does highlight the growing problem disney has. Vloggers becoming park characters is an issue disney won't want

It did make me laugh though that disney charge more for the first one, they know the vloggers and influencers will have to attend.

He didn't make it look very good though, seemed lacking compared to before covid (even allowing for the weather) and that dessert party looks a rip off

Lord, no, help! He's creating clones now. The FANdemic is spreading!

View attachment 1495461
Let's take a good look at this. Clearly this fan doesn't really go all in on the costume. For starters, not big enough. He could have used two or three pillows to get the full effect. Second, face isn't red enough. He needs to step it up with the makeup and get that nice shade of purple we are accustomed to seeing on screen. Lastly, not even close to being sweaty enough. He would need to carry multiple water bottles to dump on his fancy hat to get close to how sweaty Nasty Nate is. We would have to score this maybe 4 out of 10. Good try, missed a bunch of details. He could have gotten bonus points if he was out of breath from tying his shoes.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Who else noticed the cast members giving him a dirty look and the fat in the hat thinking he was gonna get two packs of M&Ms? Then he says he will just keep going back.

Also he did a horrible job trying to sell the party and knew he missed a lot so at the end he said he’s doing the party over again “multiple times”.

The way PMM and his “friends” hangout in the park always is so lame. Reminds me of the problem Disneyland had awhile back with the APs thinking they own the park.

Glad cast members are getting tired of his fat giggling ass!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yeah all the vloggers think they own the park and it really shows. They need disney far more than disney need them.

PMMs friendship group has really ruined him, he wa such more likeable a couple years ago

There's also something creepy about that Jackie woman

Yeah all the vloggers think they own the park and it really shows. They need disney far more than disney need them.

PMMs friendship group has really ruined him, he wa such more likeable a couple years ago

There's also something creepy about that Jackie woman
Yeah Jackie only seems to ever want to be around PMM when her views are low. It’s also clear Sam hates PMM.

Jackie is way too old (and lame) to Vlog theme parks.

Yeah Jackie only seems to ever want to be around PMM when her views are low. It’s also clear Sam hates PMM.

Jackie is way too old (and lame) to Vlog theme parks.
I don't think Jackie would he as bad if she didn't insist on acting and dressing like a little girl. It's just all too much. You can like disney and still be an adult

Reactions: 9
I don't think Jackie would he as bad if she didn't insist on acting and dressing like a little girl. It's just all too much. You can like disney and still be an adult
Yeah it’s also not a good look that nearly all of them are or have been divorced and hangout in a Disney park together at almost 40 without kids.

Not saying you need kids to love Disney. You can be any age and love Disney but their group is always just so lame and obnoxious. No wonder Josh & Taylor don’t hangout with the fat in the hat anymore.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.