Paging Mr. Morrow #8 He'll Give you The Shirt Off His Back.....If You Use The Discount Code.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This Epcot F&W vlog :rolleyes: when he's done at Morocco, he says he has had 3 dasani's so far. If you go to the parks that often and drink THAT MUCH WATER, why not bring your own reusable and refillable water bottle and not create more plastic waste? Sure, they're recycleable, but still.

"Oh no, I missed the Panna Cotta, and a CM just happened to hear me and decided to bring me out one!"
girl-sure-jan.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This Epcot F&W vlog :rolleyes: when he's done at Morocco, he says he has had 3 dasani's so far. If you go to the parks that often and drink THAT MUCH WATER, why not bring your own reusable and refillable water bottle and not create more plastic waste? Sure, they're recycleable, but still.
Did you see him drink water in the video? If not, he’s just saying that because people on here criticize his immense alcohol intake and point out that he never drinks water.

Reactions: 1
I was on IG and a video of him and that “krew” popped up and it’s ignorant and disgusting. Why do people think this is funny? Not real family friendly and gross. It looks like it’s at park closing cause I don’t see anyone around. I’m sure the CMs and Security love staying later due to this ignorance. That’s just too far.
I don't get it...this is the 4th reel/tiktok I've seen doing this rip the shirt off thing. Di-fuckin'-gusting and rest assured, no one is ripping that rank shirt off of Nate and wipe their mouth with it...lol

• Haha
Reactions: 2
He’s not sure you can count the braised beef poutine at the refreshment port as a Canadian dish because it sounds a little French. Who wants to tell him…??? 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
I agree. It's one of those things where there shouldn't even need to be a rule -- it should just be common courtesy to use discretion in such situations... but these vloggers have no common courtesy.
Exactly I mean if you wanni take a private pic of your kid or family then make sure you don't get anyone in the backround, it's not hard to do, I got my neice playing at a busy park an no one in the backround, also most cameras now if you focus on the person it blurs all the backround, but really there's no need for filming, besides do people even watch them anyway? I stopped filming most things on holiday just because I don't watch them back, maybe once an that's it, now I just enjoy the holiday an take the few pictures I want

He’s not sure you can count the braised beef poutine at the refreshment port as a Canadian dish because it sounds a little French. Who wants to tell him…??? 😂😂😂
I thought the same thing. The guy is shockingly stupid.

Reactions: 3
Why are all these vloggers absolutely tit at what they do, if you were still this useless an stupid at your work after all these years they would have your ass fired

Reactions: 8

"Oh no, I missed the Panna Cotta, and a CM just happened to hear me and decided to bring me out one!"
View attachment 1473647
I was at a point in my life when I was incredibly thirsty all the time... When I was suffering from type 2 diabetes... Yes its hot but there is lots of cover and ac in Epcot but if hes also peeing at an insane rate he needs to get his ass to the Dr. asap.

In all fairness, the French Canadians don't really want to be Canadians!!

Reactions: 4
Wow, I never thought Florida was notorious for having the worst drivers. I nominate the state of California for having the worst drivers, we were rear ended on two of our last visits there. The first accident was so bad that our van was totalled, and my husband had to have neck surgery costing over a quarter of a million dollars. The next time were in Florida we will be on full alert. 👀
With millions of visitors from all over the world coming here and renting cars, it’s no wonder the drivers are so terrible. During lockdown, the roads of central Florida were quite peaceful.

With millions of visitors from all over the world coming here and renting cars, it’s no wonder the drivers are so terrible. During lockdown, the roads of central Florida were quite peaceful.
Maybe the area around Disney might be but the roads and highways I frequent, its like a nascar race every day. Not everyone mind you but there are a lot of very disrespectful and dangerous drivers around the city.

You’re Welcome in advance 😘😘
I don’t see anything weird about this? Just another Disney proposal video but featuring our pal Nate and his ex wife. I’ll be the first to admit when something is creepy or strange but this doesn’t do it for me.

I don’t see anything weird about this? Just another Disney proposal video but featuring our pal Nate and his ex wife. I’ll be the first to admit when something is creepy or strange but this doesn’t do it for me.
The only thing that he is guilty of is an extremely cliché and overdone proposal.

He was absolutely moist with sweat in this one. My condolences to the person who sat in his ass sweat stained seat after him. Imagine sitting down and getting lubed up by his sweat and smelling nothing but shrimp farts with a hint of pistachio cake.

Paging Mr. Morrow #9 Shrimp Farts and Pistachio Cake

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I was at a point in my life when I was incredibly thirsty all the time... When I was suffering from type 2 diabetes... Yes its hot but there is lots of cover and ac in Epcot but if hes also peeing at an insane rate he needs to get his ass to the Dr. asap.
Yes to the thirst=diabetes! I was extremely thirsty for about year. I woke up with my tongue stuck to the roof of my mouth and had a bottle of water with me at all times. I thought it was related to being in a dry house all the time on lockdowns from covid. Went to the doctor for a regular checkup and found my fasting blood sugar was 300 with an A1C of 13!
I had major type 2 diabetes. Lots of other little symptoms I had that looking back now I realize were related to that.
With Nate's constant purple color, excessive sweating, his carb and sugar intake, and now mentioning how thirsty he is, I would HIGHLY suggest he get that checked out and change his eating habits if it isn't already too late.

Edited to add that I was also sweating excessively at night to the point I thought I was peeing myself. GO TO THE DOCTOR NATE!

I believe he's using Banana Boat sunscreen that was just recalled due to carcinogens.
Considering that the man is a walking, I'm sorry, waddling garbage disposal and doesn't seem to really have his health as any priority, I don't think he will be that concerned if it is. Mind you, the fool sprayed it directly into his face. Not exactly the action of an individual that is keen on taking care of themselves.

You’re Welcome in advance 😘😘
Am I the only one who thinks he looks like that Skippy the Virgin guy from YouTube?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Been gone for a bit but catching back up on the threads. So many cringey videos recently. The typhoon lagoon one was practically unbearable. When he went WAY too far out into the wave pool and practically drowned himself I couldn’t stop laughing. And spraying sunscreen directly into his eyes??? WTF???

also I agree it’s just gross to film at a water park the way he was doing it. You have to be VERY careful and he clearly was not.

finally, how the hell did he manage to think his car was totaled from some front bumper damage? I can’t imagine how that could have happened. Good to be back on the threads!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.