Paging Mr. Morrow #8 He'll Give you The Shirt Off His Back.....If You Use The Discount Code.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine being stuck on the tower of terror for half an hour with this sweaty sack of meat juice filming you and going OH GOLLY GEE WHIZ I’d probably want to kill myself
The dude was sweating buckets just sitting in a ride vehicle doing NOTHING. That CAN'T be right lol.

Reactions: 5
Imagine being stuck on the tower of terror for half an hour with this sweaty sack of meat juice filming you and going OH GOLLY GEE WHIZ I’d probably want to kill myself
You just know that he was trying to go all "class clown" with a captive audience, too. He included in the video his bit where he pointed out what looked like a coffee urn, and the people around him looked pretty annoyed and bored.

The guy sitting next to him is one of his coconspirators, right? (the skinny guy and the cast member gal were to the other side of this guy in the ball cap, so I assume all 4 were together).
Screenshot 2022-08-19 13.22.47.jpg

WHY is he wearing a mask on his chin?!? I'm not going to begrudge anyone who still wants to wear a mask based on their personal level of risk tolerance, and it is totally reasonable to want to remove it outdoors in the hot Floridian sun, and fine, go ahead and put it on your chin when you're outside instead of jamming it in a dirty pocket -- it looks stupid, but at least I understand what you're doing. But if you're not going to wear it over your nose and mouth when you're stuck inside in an "elevator" with a bunch of people, then when ARE you planning on wearing it?!? Just drop the charade and go without the mask like everyone else on the ride if you're not going to wear it properly!

Ok, rant over.

I'm surprised that Disney allows filming on rides -- not for any "preserving the magic" type of reasons but for very practical reasons related to safety. Watching them bounce around as the ride vehicle shoots up and drops down makes me wonder how many unsecured cell phones (or even real cameras) go flying when the person holding them loses their grip. Even if a flying phone doesn't hurt anyone, it's a hassle to have guests losing their belongings. ...or maybe normal people don't drop things as often as I do.

Reactions: 4
These two - plus Mickey - were more interested in being in Jojo’s Tiktok than they were in doing their jobs. A CM actually had to move them along. And you could see children in the background waiting for their chance to meet the characters so it’s not like they didn’t have other guests to greet.

1A543544-93D3-4635-ABAE-213FBA56AF8F.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
He is utterly unhealthy at this point. I feel
Bad that no one in his circle is making him aware. He’s gonna have a heart attack with Serena on top. Missionary would likely kill him.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
He is utterly unhealthy at this point. I feel
Bad that no one in his circle is making him aware. He’s gonna have a heart attack with Serena on top. Missionary would likely kill him.
What do you mean? His fwends go to the gym with him religiously🤣 there's photographic proof! Between him debating whether he was going to gorge himself at the buffet for our viewing pleasure and trying to feed a man in a dog costume a green bean, I don't know which is more annoying? Also, glad you stopped by here Nate. Nice to see you faking being concerned about your health. Must be grating reading about how you should get your tit together. On another note, leave the characters alone fat ass, they're meant for the children! Bye!

• Haha
I would be so mad if I was at that meal with kids and those characters were bouncing around doing a private show for Nate and Jojo. One little boy came up to Goofy and he interacted for about 15 seconds and then literally sent him back to his table. Meanwhile let’s go entertain Jojo and Nate some more

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Did you all see the guy at the table adjacent to Morrow and Jojo? He was trying to direct Pluto to their table because the man babies were hogging up all the character time. It was at 23:59 on the video. Also at 20:24, they played an announcement telling the guests to stay seated as the characters come by as they were standing up and being obnoxious.
Oh dang! You get the award for great catch of the month! It was a split second but I went back and that's exactly what was going on.
Pluto spent a LONG time mugging it up for JoJo's and Nate's videos and passed up a family's table. Shame on the Cast Members and shame on these asshats for hogging the attention.
Here's the guy trying to get Pluto to go back to visit their table and his family member's neck's craned and eyeballs rolling out of their sockets watching Pluto ignoring them.

1660957410692.png

Reactions: 3
Did you all see the guy at the table adjacent to Morrow and Jojo? He was trying to direct Pluto to their table because the man babies were hogging up all the character time. It was at 23:59 on the video. Also at 20:24, they played an announcement telling the guests to stay seated as the characters come by as they were standing up and being obnoxious.
Why do these idiots think it’s okay to monopolize characters & to take multiple selfies while other guests are kept waiting? They acted like it was their own private meet & greet. PMM just gets more & more obnoxious with each new video. Talking a mile a minute & sounding out of breath while his eyes dart from side to side in wide eyed wonder is laughable & ridiculous. Dude, are you *really* that excited to meet a bunch of Disney characters for the umpteenth time? I’m embarrassed for you.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Well...good news is that at least it isn't a member of the Kondom Krew.:sick::sick:
I find Jojo even more grotesque...lol Pretty much everyone he vlogs with is trash, other than Jackie*. I know many don't like her, but at least she shows more than constant Disney videos all the time, and actually travels.

*edit: Serena seems okay, but I've only ever seen her on Nate's videos, and don't wish to branch out to anymore Disney vloggers.

Reactions: 2
Honestly if I had paid all that money for the character meet an greet an my neice who's 18m only got 15 seconds or passed over while these grown ass man babies got over 5 minutes I'd be pissed an they would definitely be getting a complaint, am sure all these family's are reeeeal happy at spending so much money to have a passing hi with characters because these asswipe vloggers are hogging them, it's about time people started seriously complaining about EVERYTHING these vloggers do, to the point that there's so many complaints that disney NEEDS to do somthing about it

Reactions: 9
This might have already been discussed (I'm fairly new to PMM) but I was watching the 50th Anniversary Champagne Flight video and noticed at the very end a guy that looks like Veronica’s new man in the crowd walking towards the camera. There is also a short blond woman coming up behind him too. Has anyone noticed it before? I recently saw her Flickr pictures so maybe that’s why it’s on my brain! It’s around the 43:13 mark, bottom left of the screen.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
This might have already been discussed (I'm fairly new to PMM) but I was watching the 50th Anniversary Champagne Flight video and noticed at the very end a guy that looks like Veronica’s new man in the crowd walking towards the camera. There is also a short blond woman coming up behind him too. Has anyone noticed it before? I recently saw her Flickr pictures so maybe that’s why it’s on my brain! It’s around the 43:13 mark, bottom left of the screen.
I didn't watch that one, but I love a good mystery, so I checked it out.

I see the people you're seeing, and I'm going to say... maybe?
Screenshot 2022-08-20 07.48.35.png

It certainly looks like them, but they're far enough away that I can't say for sure. He's wearing that shirt with a design that's a patchwork of Disneyland posters in a few of her Flickr photos, but I'd imagine those shirts are pretty common at the Disney parks.

• Haha
That clip at 23:59 is bad.

Not to defend Jojo and Nate, but I felt like this nonsense was the characters’ fault (or whoever was supposed to be managing them).

Nate and Jojo were enjoying it, but they couldn’t force the characters to do that.

Reactions: 1
I didn't watch that one, but I love a good mystery, so I checked it out.

I see the people you're seeing, and I'm going to say... maybe?
View attachment 1514081
It certainly looks like them, but they're far enough away that I can't say for sure. He's wearing that shirt with a design that's a patchwork of Disneyland posters in a few of her Flickr photos, but I'd imagine those shirts are pretty common at the Disney parks.
Yup, this is exactly what I was referring to. Thank you for the visual, you’re awesome! I recognized tDr Balls right away, I imagine he stands out in crowd. I’m thinking they must have mutual friends and prior to this clip, PMM was talking to those other YT’s (forget their names) and they pointed that they were just sitting over in that direction (where Veronica and Dr) were standing.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.