Paging Mr Morrow #5 anywhoos, let’s go to rehab!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@starri “Especially with Nate. Who I legitimately find pathetic.”
I’m curious, what do you specifically find pathetic about him?

I have to say, The Kingdom Krew deserve to be put in Guantanamo Bay for their annoyance alone.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Great points, which brings up another theory: Jackie's upcoming wedding!

Sam and Jackie have been discussing the invitation list for their stateside wedding and must've realized that if Nate should be invited....
  1. They won't be able to afford the bar tab
  2. They won't be able to afford sufficient meal quantity
  3. Photos would be ruined
  4. Too much unnecessary giggling during the ceremony
  5. Guests would never want to associate with them ever again
All of these factors would have a negative impact on what's supposed to be the happiest day of Sam's life (and 4th happiest day so far of Jackie's life). Either Nate inquired and they had a blow up about it, or Jackie and Sam haven't told him yet but are creating distance now to soften the blow.
Sam and Jackie aren't married yet?

Well, now I'm curious about what kind of visa Sam entered the US on.
If it was VWP then he's overstayed and he also entered via the backdoor route because travel from UK was still restricted then.
If it was a K1 fiance visa then they haven't married within the 90 days condition on that visa and he's overstayed it.

Also, if he entered using VWP with the intention of getting married and staying then that's visa fraud. They'll get away with it because of the stupid way the system works but it's still fraud.

Sam and Jackie aren't married yet?

Well, now I'm curious about what kind of visa Sam entered the US on.
If it was VWP then he's overstayed and he also entered via the backdoor route because travel from UK was still restricted then.
If it was a K1 fiance visa then they haven't married within the 90 days condition on that visa and he's overstayed it.

Also, if he entered using VWP with the intention of getting married and staying then that's visa fraud. They'll get away with it because of the stupid way the system works but it's still fraud.
I think they may be legally married but just haven't had a ceremony in the states for it yet because of the pandemic.

Reactions: 2
I’m curious, what do you specifically find pathetic about him?
A few reasons, but one of the big ones is that, rather than address whatever hole he has inside himself to try and function in normal adult society, he's a verging-on-middle-aged man, he'd rather fill his days with food and fwends by playing sad-sack fat guy. I don't know how long he and Veronica were married, but he's clearly capable of normal mature interactions. But if I had to bet, I'd be willing to put money on him not really having any true friends in his life, ones who aren't YouTubers--except maybe Jackie.

Even if his lifestyle isn't for me, if I thought that it was something that made him happy, hey, knock yourself out. But he just seems so empty. There's no THERE there.

Reactions: 1
I think it is kind of sad. I’m sure he is lonely. Veronica moved, he hasn’t seen his mom and sister in awhile, Jackie has Sam. Food and alcohol seem to be his medication rather than professional help.
It must be eye opening for those who are “friends” with him. Look at this who stopped and see how much healthier they look now. Veronica, WDW Couple, Jackie SE & her husband all look slimmer than they did.

Last edited:
Flower & Garden strikes me more as "Wine mom with a plot of roses" than Hee-Haw.
Maybe once upon a time. These days, it's mostly just the same ol' central Florida schlubs, shuffling around like cattle in Crocs and paying too much to shove fried dough in their food holes.

Mr. AnyWho is drinking at Sea World.
I was getting ready to post that the festival at SW (Seven Seas Food Festival) is so much better, and much better value with the punch cards you can purchase. Disney is just outrageous with their pricing and not offering something similar to make it at least appear like you're getting a good deal. Those Disney stans pay, pay, pay, so they likely never will offer an option like that.

Reactions: 3
I was getting ready to post that the festival at SW (Seven Seas Food Festival) is so much better, and much better value with the punch cards you can purchase. Disney is just outrageous with their pricing and not offering something similar to make it at least appear like you're getting a good deal. Those Disney stans pay, pay, pay, so they likely never will offer an option like that.
Which is weird, because a lot of the Disneyland festivals (including their Food & Wine, which started today) have similar things.

Apparently my friend met him in December… does this look like a guy who can run a 10:00 minute mile???
He’s been training hard, as the more recent photos have shown.

Last edited:
I noticed in his last couple of videos that he all of the sudden covers his mouth now when he's eating. Did he finally realize we don't need to see him chewing his food to believe that he ate it?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.