Paging Mr Morrow #5 anywhoos, let’s go to rehab!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Sam or Jackie herself might've started to find issue with the excessive drinking. Different channel direction could be a part of it too but I don't think that alone would cause them to separate as much as they have now.

Nate's consumption adds up to a lot financially, a lot of calories and a big disruption to anyone working towards a healthier and happier lifestyle. He seems like the type that begs you to join him for drinks as well which doesn't bother me with a little moderation but gets tiring after a bit, and is also dangerous if you're driving afterwards. Just because Nate has a mysterious friend that drives him home from the parks and back to his car in the morning doesn't mean that Jackie and Sam do too.
I am betting they all might have an issue with his drinking. All of his "friends" have content on tiktok or youtube and if you look, you won't see him on there as much. LBV and WDWcouple (two hacks if you ask me) don't put him on their content and they are supposed friends. The only ones I really see him with are the Kingdom Krew. And let me just put it out there, that "krew" is nothing but an immature bunch of trainwrecks so I can see why Nate gets along with them.

I also don't think he has anyone to drive him. That was clearly made up when he was called out on his drinking and potential DWI. My guess is that's why he sticks to Disney content and nothing else in Central FL because he lives closer to Disney. This way he has a "lesser chance" of getting pulled over and having to take a breathalyzer test. His channel has become stale and it's now "eat, drink, giggle like a child, repeat". Other content creators looking to grow don't want someone like that dragging them down and potentially creating negative feedback due to his drinking and purple face antics.

Or it could just be that they all shower and wash their faces? Who really knows....

Reactions: 4
It’s funny how Nate hasn’t mentioned his love of running for a while now, but I suppose that girl he was sniffing around has moved on so he’s lost all interest.
Meg. She was just hanging out with him at MK in his vlog yesterday.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I am betting they all might have an issue with his drinking. All of his "friends" have content on tiktok or youtube and if you look, you won't see him on there as much. LBV and WDWcouple (two hacks if you ask me) don't put him on their content and they are supposed friends.

Other content creators looking to grow don't want someone like that dragging them down and potentially creating negative feedback due to his drinking and purple face antics.

Or it could just be that they all shower and wash their faces? Who really knows....
Great points, which brings up another theory: Jackie's upcoming wedding!

Sam and Jackie have been discussing the invitation list for their stateside wedding and must've realized that if Nate should be invited....
  1. They won't be able to afford the bar tab
  2. They won't be able to afford sufficient meal quantity
  3. Photos would be ruined
  4. Too much unnecessary giggling during the ceremony
  5. Guests would never want to associate with them ever again
All of these factors would have a negative impact on what's supposed to be the happiest day of Sam's life (and 4th happiest day so far of Jackie's life). Either Nate inquired and they had a blow up about it, or Jackie and Sam haven't told him yet but are creating distance now to soften the blow.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Great points, which brings up another theory: Jackie's upcoming wedding!

Sam and Jackie have been discussing the invitation list for their stateside wedding and must've realized that if Nate should be invited....
  1. They won't be able to afford the bar tab
  2. They won't be able to afford sufficient meal quantity
  3. Photos would be ruined
  4. Too much unnecessary giggling during the ceremony
  5. Guests would never want to associate with them ever again
All of these factors would have a negative impact on what's supposed to be the happiest day of Sam's life (and 4th happiest day so far of Jackie's life). Either Nate inquired and they had a blow up about it, or Jackie and Sam haven't told him yet but are creating distance now to soften the blow.
6. Purple clashes with the bridesmaid dresses.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He should name his channel… fat boy eats stuff… I am a recovering 600lb guy and it is hard to watch his channel anymore

Nate notes it’s “Woman’s History Month” in today's vlog. Not “Women” just one “Woman”. And how does he celebrate? By stuffing his face!

Also he showed up to The Batman movie a day early. And he was crying because of his error. And for some reason he decided to include that in the vlog. It was so bizarre. Especially because we saw him in a baseball cap instead of his traditional fedora (aka trilby).

Also he showed up to The Batman movie a day early. And he was crying because of his error. And for some reason he decided to include that in the vlog. It was so bizarre. Especially because we saw him in a baseball cap instead of his traditional fedora (aka trilby).
He’s becoming unhinged

Reactions: 1
He should name his channel… fat boy eats stuff…
I'd only really discovered Nate after finding Tattle, by way of looking for information about Kyle Pallo and Adam Hattan, so I've only really known who he is for about six months. So, for those who have followed him for a while: Are his eating habits that different than they were before.

We can skip the discussion about how well he carries it, but he's gained at least 30 pounds in the last few months, probably closer to 50.

So, for those who have followed him for a while: Are his eating habits that different than they were before.
I've watched him for the past couple years. The kinds of food he eats (and doesn't eat) hasn't changed, but I do feel like the sheer volume of food ingested per vlog has increased notably.

Reactions: 3
Nate has always eaten poorly as evidenced by his increasingly worsening general health appearance. However I would say his focus has been a lot more on food over the last few months but that's clear to see with his weight gain from videos say a year ago.

Plus I don’t think her latest husband, Sam (Expedition Theme Park) seemed too happy how much they were hanging out before he moved to the US permanently. I’m guessing she’s distanced herself a bit due to that also.
Sam posted on Instagram a pic with Jackie and Nate celebrating Jackie Birthday with some of his favoured people. So I guess he has no issue with Nate

I've watched him for the past couple years. The kinds of food he eats (and doesn't eat) hasn't changed, but I do feel like the sheer volume of food ingested per vlog has increased notably.
I mean, I'm just flashing back to his first Steakhouse 71 video, where he probably consumed at least 3500 calories in a sitting.
Nate has always eaten poorly as evidenced by his increasingly worsening general health appearance. However I would say his focus has been a lot more on food over the last few months but that's clear to see with his weight gain from videos say a year ago.
So he didn't spend 75-80% of his old videos pounding drinks and eating foods that he hates, but for us?

If the bakeries at Disney Springs roll out special things every month, why doesn't he just spend a week where he tries one thing per day, rather than stuffing everything into his gaping maw at once? At a certain point, his body is only able of absorb so much fat and sugar, and then the digestive consequences are...unpleasant.

One reason I think he ends up eating and drinking in such quantity is because he consumes each portion too quickly - big bites of food, huge gulps of drink. It's down the hatch before his body even has a chance to register that he ingested something. People who eat too fast usually have bigger appetites, tend to overeat, and are more likely to gain weight as a result.

Last edited:
One reason I think he ends up eating and drinking in such quantity is because he consumes each portion too quickly - big bites of food, huge gulps of drink. It's down the hatch before his body even has a chance to register that he ingested something. People who eat too fast usually have bigger appetites, tend to overeat, and are more likely to gain weight as a result.
Could also be the fact he has no manners or self control? 🤔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.