Paging Mr Morrow #5 anywhoos, let’s go to rehab!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As someone who is a person of color I find Shawn an embarrassment. He’s very bitter and angry he has a failed Disney career he wanted so bad but the truth of the matter is (race aside) the dude lacks all things to be a successful creator and instead of taking personal inventory of his shortcomings he blames it on race.

Yeah, there isn’t much diversity in the Disney YouTube arena that’s a given but Shawn has no charisma, he has no camera appeal, no personality,no good editing, looks like he hasn’t washed his face in weeks like. Nah bro… you’re not it. Could care less what he has to say or complain about
thank you! You said my thoughts exactly! I am also a person of color and every time somebody posts one of his rants I’m just like F Shawn, his problem isn’t that he’s black and being held back by the man, his problem is that he sucks and has a crappy personality.

Reactions: 6
Does every ride start with “ride some rides, eat some food“?I mean I know that’s all he does but I’ve never noticed the repetitive script at the beginning. The Uni video, the ole “someone spilt my beer biz”, got a free one. Sure Jan
what is with the big shaved space under his nose, it’s like even his mustache is trying to get away from his body.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s people like Shawn who keep the “chip on their shoulder” type stereotype alive. One of the barriers that are still there for racial harmony is, in my opinion, being a “victim” of racism in some around the houses way is the reason for failings.

for example in an old place of work, a guy claimed he was a victim of racism and bullying because he was up for a disciplinary. No mate, the manager isn’t racist, you as a person are just lazy/incompetent/late/rude.It’s not because you are black, it’s because you are a bleeping pisstaker.

the fallout from this, is that when there are people genuinely victims of some racial injustice, it’s probably ignored because of the race card being played by so many others who Just say racism, in the hope that word alone scares people off/make them back down. If you Work hard enough, anything is possible.

I don’t think Nate is racist at all or agree with racist views (from as much as what I’ve seen) but he dosent look good by trying to eradicate the accusation.

Reactions: 2
Just went through the house an my mum's watching his latest one at universal, she still watches all these vloggers

He's sitting at the table saying how reasonable the prices are for a theme park, urm some of these meals are 30 dollers, that's not reasonable prices that's expensive, if I went there with my folks we would be almost if not over 100 dollers, no thanks, am not going be paying anything close to that for a meal at a theme park that's small enough I'd be hungry in two hours again

Also it absolutely grinds me how unbelievable rude he is, a gentleman ALWAYS takes his hat off at a table, do people not teach this to their sons anymore, I don't care if its a restaurant, cafe, quick service etc, if I had sons an they had hats you can damn well be sure they will know to take them off

Reactions: 3
He's sitting at the table saying how reasonable the prices are for a theme park, urm some of these meals are 30 dollers, that's not reasonable prices that's expensive
Clearly, I've lived in NYC too long.

Reactions: 1
Does every ride start with “ride some rides, eat some food“?I mean I know that’s all he does but I’ve never noticed the repetitive script at the beginning. The Uni video, the ole “someone spilt my beer biz”, got a free one. Sure Jan
what is with the big shaved space under his nose, it’s like even his mustache is trying to get away from his body.
Yes. Every. Video. Does. Along with "Hello Fwends" and "Let's Go Do This"

He always ends with "I Hope You Enjoyed Watching This Video As Much As I Enjoyed Making It" when it should be "I Hope You Enjoyed Watching Me Eating And Drinking Myself Closer To A Heart Attack As I Enjoyed Inching Closer to My Inevitable Grabber".

Slow down Nate. You shouldn't be sweating in a thunderstorm.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I can't even think what Nate could do to broaden his horizons. I mean, I guess expand to the other theme parks (has he ever done Seaworld or Busch Gardens beyond media stuff?) but that's just kicking the can down the road. There are only so many scoopsies around Orlando.

And he doesn't seem inquisitive enough to want to seek out something unfamiliar, or to really go beyond the Orlando confines, unless it's back home to PA. When my current work contract runs out in about a year, I'm going to have a month or two before I start my next one, and I've thought more than a little of doing a road trip (either domestically or in Europe, depending on how open travel is) and perhaps even vlogging it. I can't picture Nate doing anything like that, and I definitely don't imagine him having anything interesting to say about it.

Scoopsies from sea to shining sea.
I think the best thing for him to do is visit more antique stores as he seems to enjoy it. Also he has a culinary background why not recreate some of these theme park recipes. Those are a few things he could try to do since the parks are drying up.

Reactions: 4
When all else fails pull out that race card baby POC here too and I’m embarrassed for using that as a shield to mask my failures. No one likes you Shawn if you were bleeping pink I wouldn’t watch you and your crappy sss attitude.

• Heart
Not to shame anyone but i personally feel he doesn't cover many of the other parks due to his size and issues he has fitting on roller coasters. However, you would think that would be enough motivation to maybe eat a little healthier and not eat everyday like he's on vacation.

I think that's why he covers so much Disney cause it's so accommodating to various sizes of people and i mean...he loves their food.

Reactions: 5
Not to shame anyone but i personally feel he doesn't cover many of the other parks due to his size and issues he has fitting on roller coasters. However, you would think that would be enough motivation to maybe eat a little healthier and not eat everyday like he's on vacation.

I think that's why he covers so much Disney cause it's so accommodating to various sizes of people and i mean...he loves their food.
Nate does fit on everything at Universal, the coasters anyway (maybe not HP & The Forbidden Journey), and has an annual pass there. Not sure what tier, but may have block outs. He did state he goes to Universal two, maybe three days a month. I think he should up that a little bit, maybe once a week, just to break up the overly repetitive Disney content. He can also fit on all the coasters at SeaWorld Orlando and Busch Gardens Tampa, but I believe does not have an annual pass for (at least currently). I usually only see him going there when he's invited for a media event.

He definitely needs to slow down all this extravagant eating. He likely spends more in one week eating at theme parks (what we actually see), than I do buying groceries for a month. There's no way in hell I'd be spending $30 on 1 meal at a theme park just because (as of the typing of this response...lol). I think it would be better for him to stick to dining in the park once a week, and then perhaps show a new treat once in a while seasonally/special occasions. I mean, he'd still eat more off camera. Also, when the parks have these food festivals, Disney in particular, try to space out the food booths throughout the festival. Since these festivals sometimes lasts several months, I think it would be best to focus on one particular booth per visit (or even just the booths in each country/pavilion, doing one pavilion per visit when at Epcot, since there's lots he wouldn't eat anyway) so not to have an endless gorge fest. It would space out the content more and not be all crammed into one or two vlogs. It easily solves the issue of coming up with more vlogs instead of trying to come up with something new, that you're not actually doing anyway...lol

Nate does fit on everything at Universal, the coasters anyway (maybe not HP & The Forbidden Journey)
There's no way he fits on Forbidden Journey. Unless there's a recent video of him riding it, I would also doubt he fits Rip Ride Rockit.

Did he ride hagrids in his last video? I missed it, I only caught him saying how he loved that ride, but it was someone else's pov of the ride, I know you aren't supposed to record them but am not sure if he mentioned if he was actually on the ride or not, I don't think that one is very forgiving, the little bike seat he would never fit in an the bike can be a bit tight, honestly all the hp rides can be a neat fit if your bigger or tall, also if he can't fit on forbidden journey then I can't see him fitting rip ride since isn't that a bit neater to get on

Hagrid's wasn't there when I went at my heaviest (Forbidden Journey was my impetus to lose weight), but Escape from Gringotts was also kind of dicey.

He looks to be around the same height an weight as my SIL an she was thrown off gringotts, we did tell her to do the test seat but she thought better an then was thrown off it, it was the lap bar the biggest problem with its shape since it has the dip in the middle, she managed all the other rides in both parks beside all harry potter ones and the rip ride, ET was a incredible neat fit but she managed it barely, I think the only problem she had at disney as well was then avatar ride with the bike

Did he ride hagrids in his last video? I missed it, I only caught him saying how he loved that ride, but it was someone else's pov of the ride, I know you aren't supposed to record them but am not sure if he mentioned if he was actually on the ride or not, I don't think that one is very forgiving, the little bike seat he would never fit in an the bike can be a bit tight, honestly all the hp rides can be a neat fit if your bigger or tall, also if he can't fit on forbidden journey then I can't see him fitting rip ride since isn't that a bit neater to get on
He's ridden Hagrids within the past 6 months. I'm 5'7 about 245 and went on Forbidden Journey with my daughter this past December and it was a very tight squeeze. All the other HP rides were fine. I think the ones he'd have the biggest issues with are the shoulder restraint rides since his stomach would prevent it from latching.

I believe avatar come from a Asian company so if Tron is coming from a company based in Asia then it will be the same, I know there was a bit of a uproar when avatar was launched due to its size issues, anything based in Europe or Asia is typically a ton smaller than America, I know the rides here are tiny compared to there

I'm pretty sure the seats for Tron were directly developed by Imagineering, so they can get the direct credit/blame.

There are apparently a few seats in the back for bigger folks.

I think the best thing for him to do is visit more antique stores as he seems to enjoy it. Also he has a culinary background why not recreate some of these theme park recipes. Those are a few things he could try to do since the parks are drying up.
What a great idea! I would love to see him cook and re-creating some of the meals he eats in the parks! I really do enjoy the thrift/antique store videos too!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.