Paging Mr Morrow #5 anywhoos, let’s go to rehab!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes there is a logical reason behind it. If your vaccinated your less likely to pass on the virus to someone else and or if the other are vaccinated they are less to catch the virus. Also if vaccinated and you catch the viruse you are less likely to get as sick. In restaurants you are more likely to catch the virus due to long periods in close contact with others.

I don't want to make this about anything other than Nate, but I was told when I got vaxxed and during my booster, it does nothing as far as anyone knows for transmission or contraction and only has a higher chance making the virus less harsh to deal with. Either way there are contradicting statements everywhere and Im over it.

My wife hit me last night with this question, "Why does he always say he dislikes cheese then eats pizza? Now Im watching him eat a burger with bleu cheese?" Hes stated he hates bleu cheese several times and Ive seen him turn his nose up at BEER cheese...

Last edited:
My wife hit me last night with this question, "Why does he always say he dislikes cheese then eats pizza? Now Im watching him eat a burger with bleu cheese?" Hes stated he hates bleu cheese several times and Ive seen him turn his nose up at BEER cheese...
He does this with a lot of things, doesn't like chocolate but is always eating it, doesn't like sour apples but was all" am doing this for you guys" he seems to think he's doing us this massive favour by eating things he apparently hates so he can tell us about it, I don't care what anyone likes or dislikes but to me it just seems weird that you would always eat somthing that you don't like, I HATE tomatoes like the actual tomato an I sure as hell wouldn't be eaten it just so I could tell others about how a tomato tastes, people who like tomatoes know what it tastes like

Reactions: 4

I love cheese and this guy who hates cheese eats more of it than I do.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I think Nate just adds in sentences like he dosent like something to try and give some comfort to (an absolute thick moron) that Nate isn’t a glutinous pig. Nate eats food with such quick suction it’s akin to a plane window suddenly breaking at 35,000 feet.
My wife has no time for vloggers and spends no time of her own schedule watching them, but yesterday she caught a glimpse of Nate and even she remarked what an unhealthy sack of tit he is looking lately

Reactions: 1
Maybe doesn't like is just for code that it helps him wreck a toilet more severely than other foods he eats? Maybe he is a bit lactose intolerant?

There’s probably a lot of food that he does not like but he’s usually too drunk to know what the hell he’s eating. He probably thinks he’s eating steak when he’s actually eating fish sticks

Calling out Nate for supporting Barstool Sports. Looks like he deleted the other one which he straight out showed Nate’s image.🤣 I seen it but didn’t save it in time.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Shawn is coming off as an angry hurt person in that is pissed at the world especially at the end. I personally wouldnt have done the TikTok PMM did but honestly does he really think Nate did it because he supports Portnoys sketchy side or because Nate likes a Pizza. I'd put my money on Nate doing it because it was another opportunity to eat something. I'm not defending Nate's stupidity but any person that just outright wishes for bad things to happen to another person, has issues themselves.

Shawn is coming off as an angry hurt person in that is pissed at the world especially at the end. I personally wouldnt have done the TikTok PMM did but honestly does he really think Nate did it because he supports Portnoys sketchy side or because Nate likes a Pizza. I'd put my money on Nate doing it because it was another opportunity to eat something. I'm not defending Nate's stupidity but any person that just outright wishes for bad things to happen to another person, has issues themselves.
I really wanted to like Shawn, but after seeing him come off so angry and negative so frequently, we just had to unsubscribe. He seems like a complete different person when he shows up in some other vloggers' lives we watch though, like all happy and cheery. Then again, it was likely because he had no issues with those vloggers...lol I think it was Tampa Jay who had him in a vlog maybe 2 years ago when we first heard of him. It may have been around the time Galaxy's Edge opened.

I've started to notice more an more vloggers becoming more negative an bitchy about everything now, there's hardly any positivity an if its not being angry or bitchy it's being whiny about prices an such, starting to think the money is maybe not doing as well for them anymore as it used to an because they have revolved their channel that strong around parks then they can't break out of that an go do other things like maybe local things because the stans wouldn't approve of it, this is the problem with starting your channel off an restricting it to just parks, it's all fun at the beginning but eventually going to the parks are going be like a choir to you an your stuck there because that's what your fan base only wants to see so then you can't go do other things

I've started to notice more an more vloggers becoming more negative an bitchy about everything now, there's hardly any positivity an if its not being angry or bitchy it's being whiny about prices an such, starting to think the money is maybe not doing as well for them anymore as it used to an because they have revolved their channel that strong around parks then they can't break out of that an go do other things like maybe local things because the stans wouldn't approve of it, this is the problem with starting your channel off an restricting it to just parks, it's all fun at the beginning but eventually going to the parks are going be like a choir to you an your stuck there because that's what your fan base only wants to see so then you can't go do other things
I think Adam the Woo saw the writing on the wall which is why hes practically cut his ties with parks and instead focusing on a more broader range of topics, which appears to be holding him up ok.

Our obese ganit Nate I think will struggle if he has to evolve, because he isn't that smart to think outside disney. Even his editing (or lack of) shows no skill and basically he pins everything on him just saying "Today im hanging out at.." and then clips one after another. The market has been heavily saturated now, hence why really most vloggers are down in number view wise. Trackers, PCdev etc..everyone is switching off.

I think many now are starting to look ahead a few years..will their traction hold itself into next year and beyond that's enough to support them full time? Very doubtful. If I were Nate, I'd look to tap into a new market very quickly..otherwise I'm sure he will be back at Denny's in a few years.

Reactions: 5
I think many now are starting to look ahead a few years..will their traction hold itself into next year and beyond that's enough to support them full time? Very doubtful. If I were Nate, I'd look to tap into a new market very quickly..otherwise I'm sure he will be back at Denny's in a few years.
I can't even think what Nate could do to broaden his horizons. I mean, I guess expand to the other theme parks (has he ever done Seaworld or Busch Gardens beyond media stuff?) but that's just kicking the can down the road. There are only so many scoopsies around Orlando.

And he doesn't seem inquisitive enough to want to seek out something unfamiliar, or to really go beyond the Orlando confines, unless it's back home to PA. When my current work contract runs out in about a year, I'm going to have a month or two before I start my next one, and I've thought more than a little of doing a road trip (either domestically or in Europe, depending on how open travel is) and perhaps even vlogging it. I can't picture Nate doing anything like that, and I definitely don't imagine him having anything interesting to say about it.

Scoopsies from sea to shining sea.

Half the problem with the bloggers is the only focus on the popular rides. The cringe factor of Nate doing Lightning Mcqueen with the annoying tiktokkers was one thing. But I have never seen him do that attraction before.

He should start showing more of the parks then just keep going over and over the same big ticket rides.

Reactions: 3
I think Adam seen what was coming an got out in time, if he goes back to the parks or not am not sure but he's at least branching out, sure he might lose some of the older viewers that wanted the parks but the stans will stay an he might gain some newer ones which may help the channel grow more

I doupt nate would ever think of branching out, even the slackers an pcdouche barely branch out, they might do the cruises an such but its still all revolving around disney an parks, I don't think nates ever done somthing that isn't Disney unless it's a host someplace that he never goes back to, when lockdown happened it was fine to watch parks but now people can travel more an aren't going to sit an watch a park they will be visiting soon

I am sure orlando has so many things in it and there's hardly if any vloggers that covers the whole of orlando, you could easily cut the park vlogs to 2 or 3 times a week an fill in the rest with other things, I watch a vlogger in Japan, dude covers the entire country an does everything from where to eat, where to stay, fun things to do, he also does a lot of challanges people send in like "make a haunted film" so him an some friends go out to abandoned places an film, he averages around a million+ views nearly every single video

I couldn't see any of these clowns do that work

Nate just doesn't have the personality to make something else interesting. I mean, I'd argue he doesn't even make Disney interesting. Mostly, I'm here to wonder when he's going to either get some medical attention, get a DUI, or keel over from a STEMI.

Nate just doesn't have the personality to make something else interesting. I mean, I'd argue he doesn't even make Disney interesting. Mostly, I'm here to wonder when he's going to either get some medical attention, get a DUI, or keel over from a STEMI.
My moneys on a heart attack to be honest, those arteries must be so badly clogged up with fat with the crap he eats, I'd hate to think how much his hearts working overtime

Regarding the latest vlog at Via Napoli; what makes him think he's qualified to review pizza when the man declares over and over that he doesn't like cheese???? If I were a chef working at any pizza restaurant and saw him walk in I would kick him out on his ass "NO PIZZA FOR YOU!"
Furthermore, why does he think his viewers care about what a cheese hater thinks about ANY pizza?
He's obviously run out of content ideas.

Reactions: 4
Regarding the latest vlog at Via Napoli; what makes him think he's qualified to review pizza when the man declares over and over that he doesn't like cheese???? If I were a chef working at any pizza restaurant and saw him walk in I would kick him out on his ass "NO PIZZA FOR YOU!"
Furthermore, why does he think his viewers care about what a cheese hater thinks about ANY pizza?
He's obviously run out of content ideas.
See this is what annoys me the most about his reviews, he will review stuff he hates, it's not going to get the review it needs because he doesn't like it, I don't want to hear how a chocolate dessert is from someone who hates chocolate, or pizza from someone that hates cheese, I want reviews of those things to come from someone who loves it so I know if it's worth it or not an how good or bad it is

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.