Paging Mr Morrow #5 anywhoos, let’s go to rehab!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Considering how generously the spirit jerseys are cut, Nate probably needs a size up. Yikes.

Not trying to shame anyone whose autistic but genuinely want to know if Nate is on the autism spectrum?

Nate doesn't strike me as spectrum-y, especially since he apparently can interact normally according to the people who've encountered him in the wild.

I do think he's fairly unintelligent, but I don't know if it goes into developmental disorder levels.

Reactions: 4
And not even all the popular rides. I'm sitting here trying to think if I've ever seen a vlogger on Peter Pan's Flight. I know that one has absurdly long lines because it loads so slowly, but what a nice change of pace.

Or Astro Orbiter. Etc.
Molly all ears totally went on it in the last two months.

Not trying to shame anyone whose autistic but genuinely want to know if Nate is on the autism spectrum?
Honestly it's hard to say, most people who have met him say he acts totally fine an his speech as well is fine, to me I feel like he's trying to be this goofy character on camera but it's just not coming off as this goofy fun character, more of a childish adult who intentionally will mispronounce words cause he thinks it's "cute" and even then he can't keep on track with that, some he says fine an others he butchers

Reactions: 1
I'm so sheltered by the pandemic at this point I can't keep up with the world; what is Barstool and what is the controversy over it?

Am genuinely curious but was there racism in it? The way he has it worded makes me think that, with him saying white creators want to deplatfrom black creators, I have no idea who he is though, is he like pcdouche where he just throws racism around if somthing doesn't go his way or was there genuinely a point to it being reported

Am genuinely curious but was there racism in it? The way he has it worded makes me think that, with him saying white creators want to deplatfrom black creators, I have no idea who he is though, is he like pcdouche where he just throws racism around if somthing doesn't go his way or was there genuinely a point to it being reported
The former owner of Barstool (Pres as Nate refers to him) has been accused of sexual misconduct and has been called out for racist comments on his platforms. Shawn was probably calling Nate out for imitating someone that was called out for racism. Not the best role model for sweaty pants.

Reactions: 3
The former owner of Barstool (Pres as Nate refers to him) has been accused of sexual misconduct and has been called out for racist comments on his platforms. Shawn was probably calling Nate out for imitating someone that was called out for racism. Not the best role model for sweaty pants.
Thanks for explaining, yeah probably best not to imitate someone like that if he knew at the time that this had happened, if he didn't know at the time when he had imitated then to be fair I can't see how it can be blamed, but am assuming he knew this guy had been accused of all this at the time

So the racism thing stems from Portnoys saying Colin Kaepernick looked like and ISIS guy back in 2016. And I also think there was a video of him singing a Ja Rule song that uses the N word. There's no questions about it Dave Portnoy is 100% wrong.

All that being said it's a little unfair for Shawn to say what he said about Nate when Nate's TikTok was about Pizza. I'm not defending Nate but Shawn's response to the video is just as juvenile as Nate's TikTok.

So the racism thing stems from Portnoys saying Colin Kaepernick looked like and ISIS guy back in 2016. And I also think there was a video of him singing a Ja Rule song that uses the N word. There's no questions about it Dave Portnoy is 100% wrong.

All that being said it's a little unfair for Shawn to say what he said about Nate when Nate's TikTok was about Pizza. I'm not defending Nate but Shawn's response to the video is just as juvenile as Nate's TikTok.
Well he’s acting like Portnoy is a bad person but the things he is doing, makes him a bad person. He is constantly bringing down others to bring himself up and it’s a bad look. Shawn is not a character i’d want to be praising.

Reactions: 2
Well he’s acting like Portnoy is a bad person but the things he is doing, makes him a bad person. He is constantly bringing down others to bring himself up and it’s a bad look. Shawn is not a character i’d want to be praising.
I have no idea who Shawn is. The only videos I’ve seen of him are ones shared here. He is angry, cursing and foaming at the mouth in every single one of them. Dude needs to take it down a few notches.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I don't follow tictoc but it's nates tictoc the ONLY one where he's doing a pizza thing? Or are there others out there, usually with tictoc you find if one does somthing then they all do it, it would seem unfair to come down on one guy for it if there's others doing the same thing

I'm not praising Shawn, i will admit I used to like his takes on things but he finds a way to somehow make things about race so that turned me off.
Shawn is an angry person that like you said wants to get people down on his level.

I don't follow tictoc but it's nates tictoc the ONLY one where he's doing a pizza thing? Or are there others out there, usually with tictoc you find if one does something then they all do it, it would seem unfair to come down on one guy for it if there's others doing the same thing
I honestly don't know much about the whole pizza review thing, but I've seen others doing it. I think Shawn just called Nate out because it's easy to attack low hanging fruit that won't respond back.

I will give Nate this, he doesn't seem to attack others. He might be the only Disney Vloggers that hasn't personally attacked someone else in the community. (I could be wrong, I just don't remember seeing him do it)

Reactions: 2
As someone who is a person of color I find Shawn an embarrassment. He’s very bitter and angry he has a failed Disney career he wanted so bad but the truth of the matter is (race aside) the dude lacks all things to be a successful creator and instead of taking personal inventory of his shortcomings he blames it on race.

Yeah, there isn’t much diversity in the Disney YouTube arena that’s a given but Shawn has no charisma, he has no camera appeal, no personality,no good editing, looks like he hasn’t washed his face in weeks like. Nah bro… you’re not it. Could care less what he has to say or complain about

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.