Paging Mr Morrow #5 anywhoos, let’s go to rehab!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Half the problem with the bloggers is the only focus on the popular rides.
And not even all the popular rides. I'm sitting here trying to think if I've ever seen a vlogger on Peter Pan's Flight. I know that one has absurdly long lines because it loads so slowly, but what a nice change of pace.

Or Astro Orbiter. Etc.

Reactions: 2
And not even all the popular rides. I'm sitting here trying to think if I've ever seen a vlogger on Peter Pan's Flight. I know that one has absurdly long lines because it loads so slowly, but what a nice change of pace.

Or Astro Orbiter. Etc.
Dev, PPM, Jackie, ATW and pretty much every other "Disney" vlogger I've ever stomached at some point has footage of themselves riding it. It's not as frequent as say The Haunted Mansion or "Best Remove 'Em." but they do ride it.

Maybe he's going to start reviewing pizza because his RunDisney career never took off the way he wanted. Seems like Michael Kay beat him to the lunch, er punch.

Reactions: 1
Fancy, nifty, gonna ride some rides, turn purple, sweat, giggle and eat some food and stare off into space as if someone is chasing me -- I would be surprised if his channel sees any massive growth this year.

Interestingly enough, his most 'popular' uploads were not filmed on Disney property
1641534813308.png

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Fancy, nifty, gonna ride some rides, turn purple, sweat, giggle and eat some food and stare off into space as if someone is chasing me -- I would be surprised if his channel sees any massive growth this year.

Interestingly enough, his most 'popular' uploads were not filmed on Disney property
View attachment 970976
Not surprising, they are all fairly unique aspects that aren't regularly covered. I don't know why vloggers focus on churning out the same low value videos of hanging out at the same parks, when if they posted 2 videos a week but of unique interesting places that aren't done to death, they would get more traction. People interested in visiting Orlando will much rather see some themed air bnb type set up, than watching Nate eat a pizza, say cheers and waddle around doing tiktoks

Reactions: 5
I rewatched a video from a DVC stay when resorts had just reopened. Have to say Nate was so much better back than. Generally seamed happy and took time to edit his videos with the sun rise and also showed mornings after a stay.

No the editing is rushed and things feel forced. Also he is nowhere near as red and sweaty. So he clearly needs to see a medial help for that

Reactions: 5
Not surprising, they are all fairly unique aspects that aren't regularly covered. I don't know why vloggers focus on churning out the same low value videos of hanging out at the same parks, when if they posted 2 videos a week but of unique interesting places that aren't done to death, they would get more traction.
"The view [from Dumbo] never changes!" squeals Nate.

I don't know why that's supposed to be a good thing.

“On Wednesdays we we’re waffles”!? UMMM it’s “wear” and it’s Friday bro lmaooo Dude is probably already drunk
5057E032-9C97-4D18-A18A-29F24736C69B.jpeg

• Sad
"The view [from Dumbo] never changes!" squeals Nate.

I don't know why that's supposed to be a good thing.
Actually the view changed about 10 years ago when they dismantled the original Dumbo and moved it to its current location. But he wouldn’t know that because he knows nothing about Disney history, he only knows about scoopsies and beer flights.

Reactions: 3
Good to see our innovative ahead of his times wobbler has continued his visionary content. Waffles in Magic Kingdom is something that hasn’t been done for a few days, bravo!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.