Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

summa1888

Chatty Member
I think the post was about his sweatiness, not his outfit. You are quite SUS and on every thread.

Does Nate have a job? He spends so much money, it doesn’t seem like he gets enough views to support the spending. I know they write a lot off, but it just doesn’t add up financially. He rarely spends more than a couple hours out so it seems like he must do something else, at least part time.
literally you are on all the same threads as me and you've been here since....December. real old timer

Great points, which brings up another theory: Jackie's upcoming wedding!

Sam and Jackie have been discussing the invitation list for their stateside wedding and must've realized that if Nate should be invited....
  1. They won't be able to afford the bar tab
  2. They won't be able to afford sufficient meal quantity
  3. Photos would be ruined
  4. Too much unnecessary giggling during the ceremony
  5. Guests would never want to associate with them ever again
All of these factors would have a negative impact on what's supposed to be the happiest day of Sam's life (and 4th happiest day so far of Jackie's life). Either Nate inquired and they had a blow up about it, or Jackie and Sam haven't told him yet but are creating distance now to soften the blow.
Sam and Jackie aren't married yet?

Well, now I'm curious about what kind of visa Sam entered the US on.
If it was VWP then he's overstayed and he also entered via the backdoor route because travel from UK was still restricted then.
If it was a K1 fiance visa then they haven't married within the 90 days condition on that visa and he's overstayed it.

Also, if he entered using VWP with the intention of getting married and staying then that's visa fraud. They'll get away with it because of the stupid way the system works but it's still fraud.

starri

VIP Member
"Little tiny samples," he said. "You don't even have one meatball, one little rib..."

Is that denialism or gaslighting? Maybe both? I can't decide, but I know my eyes work.
I'm just flashing back to that video of breakfast at Steakhouse 71 where he ate two separate meals that he described as "smaller portions" despite both of them being..perhaps slightly larger than average?

Maybe as someone who eats three of his daily meals at Disney (and who hoovers up those Gideon's cookies, which are clearly meant to be shared), he's just lost all sense of what normal human sizes look like.

I'm a weightlifter. I struggle to eat above my maintenance calories some days. In a way, I'm almost envious.

starri

VIP Member
I think many now are starting to look ahead a few years..will their traction hold itself into next year and beyond that's enough to support them full time? Very doubtful. If I were Nate, I'd look to tap into a new market very quickly..otherwise I'm sure he will be back at Denny's in a few years.
I can't even think what Nate could do to broaden his horizons. I mean, I guess expand to the other theme parks (has he ever done Seaworld or Busch Gardens beyond media stuff?) but that's just kicking the can down the road. There are only so many scoopsies around Orlando.

And he doesn't seem inquisitive enough to want to seek out something unfamiliar, or to really go beyond the Orlando confines, unless it's back home to PA. When my current work contract runs out in about a year, I'm going to have a month or two before I start my next one, and I've thought more than a little of doing a road trip (either domestically or in Europe, depending on how open travel is) and perhaps even vlogging it. I can't picture Nate doing anything like that, and I definitely don't imagine him having anything interesting to say about it.

Scoopsies from sea to shining sea.

Hammerstone

VIP Member
More revolutionary content. I hope you are sitting down as it’s hard to comprehend, because…Nate is at magic kingdom, riding some rides and enjoying snacks. Who’d have thought it.

I like his park time management.
Snack > ride > snack

Alpha_Bravo2

Did he ride hagrids in his last video? I missed it, I only caught him saying how he loved that ride, but it was someone else's pov of the ride, I know you aren't supposed to record them but am not sure if he mentioned if he was actually on the ride or not, I don't think that one is very forgiving, the little bike seat he would never fit in an the bike can be a bit tight, honestly all the hp rides can be a neat fit if your bigger or tall, also if he can't fit on forbidden journey then I can't see him fitting rip ride since isn't that a bit neater to get on
He's ridden Hagrids within the past 6 months. I'm 5'7 about 245 and went on Forbidden Journey with my daughter this past December and it was a very tight squeeze. All the other HP rides were fine. I think the ones he'd have the biggest issues with are the shoulder restraint rides since his stomach would prevent it from latching.

Alpha_Bravo2

Hyperhidrosis doesn't usually involve the face.
It most certainly can, it's called craniofacial hyperhidrosis, unless your saying my Dr is wrong.
I'm not saying that's what he has because it could be a number of other factors. I'm just pointing out that it might be something besides alcohol.

Murray9000

VIP Member
The one good thing is I think these TikTok and YouTube previews are before paying customers. My husband even said last night who’d want to be next to a Tim tracker or vlogger on a $6K one and a half day trip. Maybe Disney is trying to avoid that from happening while also getting good “press.”

I’d be shocked ifthere are any truthful vlogs come Friday. The dis said they wouldn’t do one since they didn’t pay.
Kudos to them for sticking with their philosophy.

Alpha_Bravo2

I’m pretty sure for starters you can’t film anywhere on the tour that isn’t on stage. If he filmed backstage or even down under the kingdom he would have his pass revoked. CM have been fired for showing anything backstage. This is why making a video about a tour (that you can’t give details) is a waste of time. This video comes off like he’s bragging because he did the tour right when they came back to the public.
You're right you can't film back stage. I guess my viewpoint is it wasn't his worse video also not his best. Did it make me want to go on the tour not really, I just didn't know you don't go through all of the lands on said tour.

Snippysnips

VIP Member
I laughed when he said after soarin’ about how it’s his dream to be able to travel the world. Man probably spends close to 1k a month on food and drinks at Disney. Easily put that money away towards a big trip.
Would it be more he is worried about being squashed into a plane seat for so long rather than the money issue, I doupt it would be comfortable to have to be sandwiched into those seats an I don't think his neighbours god help who those would be would be happy about his overflow

Snippysnips

VIP Member
Tron is being built by Vekoma, a coaster company from The Netherlands. They also built many other coasters at Disney parks (Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, Rock 'N' Roller Coaster, Barnstormer, Expedition Everest, & also the upcoming Guardians of the Galaxy coaster), and the 2 kiddie coasters at the Universal Parks. He should be able to fit Tron (& GOTG).
Thanks, I never really looked into it, I just remember the uproar that happened with avater, honestly as someone who works damn hard maintaining weight an keeping it down I don't think twice with the rides, even the kids ones like flight of the hippogriff an goofys ride I fit comfortably in, my only problem I've ever experienced is I was almost too small for the bike at hagrids but my mum wanted in the seat so I had to go on the bike

Nate is definitely a creep but I don’t think it’s malicious, I think he’s creepy because his IQ is low and he has very little self awareness, or maybe he’s smarter than I think and riding the wave lol

Snippysnips

VIP Member
Does anyone else think Gideon's is overrated?
I've never tried it, but if I got to go back I think I would just to say I had a gideons cookie even though I'd eat it over maybe 2 or 3 days since I could in no way eat that in one go, to me places like that are more aimed at the tourist having the experience of saying that they had such an such at this place, I don't ever see these types of places as being mainly there for the locals, an places that are mainly focused on tourists are always overpriced an overrated cause they aren't really looking for repeat customers just the new ones that's gonna come in an spend a fortune cause its new to them

starri

VIP Member
Adrian is the anti-Nate. I adore him and wish he'd stay away from the likes of Jackie and Dev.
He seems like a genuine person, who is open and honest about his shortcomings and his struggles. And as he's trying to get healthier, Imma be over here cheering him on.

Ohhhhhh....I need to see that!!!

I'm really a sucker for this song, but if Disney would do more like this, I'd have a lot easier time forgiving their missteps.

V.V. Faboo

There was something sad about him naming the suits of armor. He’s staying in this giant house all alone. Reminds me of Frozen: “I think some company is overdue / I've started talking to the pictures on the walls!”
I don't think he usually stays the night at those privately owned, themed rentals. Like other vloggers, he just coordinates a deal with the owner to do a tour (usually in exchange for the publicity).