Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Its Got Flavur

VIP Member
Nate got to tour the Disney Star Wars Star Cruiser Hotel. I'm actually impressed that he made the list. Of course he doesn't really know Star Wars, but he dressed up and looked a lot more presentable compared to most of the other vloggers, so I do give him credit.

Hammerstone

VIP Member
Nate sees all you can eat as a challenge.

I went to the I Drive branch of this restaurant in November. The food was nice with no complaints, but for the price is it worth it? Not really. For the $50/60 for the meal alone excluding drinks you could have an equally nice meal that fills you up for half the price just down the road in Hooters

V.V. Faboo

It was a bad choice really of mine, to be honest some of the snacks don’t seem far off when they are meant for one person. I was telling a friend about a pretty Icecream at Disney (actually a normal size portion), sugary icecream, served in a sugar cone, the Icecream was then rolled in blue sugar before having a sugar decoration added. I’m in no way an anti sugar person, I just had more sugar for lunch than you should probably have in a day but the WDW stuff I find shocking!
I'm not anti-sugar either, but, if I let my sweet tooth go unchecked, I'm a hardcore sugar junkie and experience painful physical reactions if I overindulge. I've found that watching Disney vloggers gorge on sickening amounts of sweets works like aversion therapy and helps reinforce my willpower to abstain more.

Alpha_Bravo2

I assume he didn't say to much to avoid ruining the tour completely for others at least that's what he said. I don't get ordering the same food for lunch either, I like Pecos Bill but not that much. It wasnt super informative but atleast you can get a rough idea of what to expect or not expect.

Moonpie_Mickey

The purple face is getting worse, I don't think I've ever seen it that bad, there were times it was almost violet it was so bad, he seriously needs to get medical help, I at least applaud him for not having drink in it an keepin the food to the bare minimum, we don't need constant drink an food binges, but dude needs to seek help, he's editing it, how does he not see there's a problem, if I was looking back at myself an seen my face that colour I'd be like OK maybe it's time for help, it's not as if he isn't seeing it
I have a feeling after the FRE videos pointing out the drinking that now he’s doing it off camera

You underestimate the desire for many people to latch onto someone for YouTube success. She’d probably love to be in Nate’s videos and get subscribers over to her own channel. I’d guess that gets him at least five points added onto his rating.
I’m guessing that’s how Jackie moved up. By being In Adam’s blogs every chance there was and also Nate’s. That other blonde chick that kept hanging onto Adam just seemed to disappear

Last edited:

summa1888

Chatty Member
some person came at me and said "give me a Fucking break" because they don't agree with my post and that makes me suspect. :rolleyes:
im not the one going at people or being all paranoid.

And not even all the popular rides. I'm sitting here trying to think if I've ever seen a vlogger on Peter Pan's Flight. I know that one has absurdly long lines because it loads so slowly, but what a nice change of pace.

Or Astro Orbiter. Etc.
Molly all ears totally went on it in the last two months.

Nicotheicon

Chatty Member
Not trying to shame anyone whose autistic but genuinely want to know if Nate is on the autism spectrum?

felttipdieter

He probably doesn’t have a partner because he’s still married.
You are also new here, there divorce is public in a different county, we’re you here when they made the post addressing their divorce and V is engaged to the Dr now. My gut says Nate sleeps around for comfort.

starri

VIP Member
Nate is such a fake attention whore. Even when he’s filming himself do something he keeps a constant focus on checking the camera. Fat prick
I couldn't bring myself to watch even a little of his Starcruiser video. How much squealing did we get?

starri

VIP Member
I don't know if he was wolfing down his food that fast or just not eating all he took and going back for more. He had his camera out and was filming but never saw a video posted that featured the Crystal Palace.
Either way...

Maybe I need to revise my opinion of some of it being "I have to play the dimwitted fat guy for YouTube." Maybe he is just an obese alcoholic.

VloggerCritic

VIP Member
Yeah his divorce is public record in Osceola country I believe. Florida case records are by county so it can be a pain to find stuff.