Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

peedee

Chatty Member
I'm so sheltered by the pandemic at this point I can't keep up with the world; what is Barstool and what is the controversy over it?

Holmes83

Paging Mr. Fatass waddled thru the lightning lanes on test track and frozen ever after. Is he paying the $15 or scamming a disability pass?
I figured it was because he was tooling around with Ms. Aldridge. He managed to show that he rode Soarin’ with her, didn’t see definitive evidence that he was with her elsewhere, but I’m thinking he was?

wtc50e

Chatty Member
You underestimate the desire for many people to latch onto someone for YouTube success. She’d probably love to be in Nate’s videos and get subscribers over to her own channel. I’d guess that gets him at least five points added onto his rating.
…gross…I guess subscribers and likes are elevating his disgustingness and earning him some Disney 🐈

V.V. Faboo

So while I'm not prepared to peg Nate as a shabbily dressed Cruella, I have witnessed multiple instances where something about the way he touches and inspects certain items strikes me differently than it does when he's just randomly pawing everything within reach. I think we'd all agree Nate's fingers are probably always sticky, but I wonder sometimes just how sticky.

BNL

Chatty Member
I mean I get it he’s from Pennsylvania… shit I’m from Pennsylvania and I have an accent and mispronounced words in the past like wash (I used to say warsh) but honestly he’s gonna make all of us look bad
HAHA. I also literally have to stop myself and carefully annunciate before I say the word "wash". I have always pronounced it "warsh". I legit make an effort to slow down and say it "correctly". (I am from MD)

wtc50e

Chatty Member
She seems like a nice person to be u honest though the few moments you catch her off screen she gives Josh some grief. No one watches their channel but disney still invites them for media so being angry and nasty works?

VloggerCritic

VIP Member
Maybe doesn't like is just for code that it helps him wreck a toilet more severely than other foods he eats? Maybe he is a bit lactose intolerant?

Not hearing anything that makes him less of a shitty pet owner.
You have your opinions, but its literally just that. The man has issues, for sure but you cant just claim he is a shitty pet owner because you saw a few minutes of footage of his dog. For a psychiatrist, I wouldn't jump to conclusions based on minutes of footage with no real interactions. If we are talking Nate, we can laugh and poke fun at him and his behavior towards what he does, but making assumptions on the way he treats an animal with zero evidence is just ignorant and mean. Sounds like a red flag law being abused by a nosey neighbor.

You do it long enough, you lose your taste for that stuff. Or, I have a keto recipe that you make in a portobello mushroom cap.
Yeah, the cravings come and go for me. I'll forget about stuff like this and then when I come across it, it just flips a switch and I crave. Fake peanut butter is a big one for me. Like Rees's or those PB wafers... DAMN!

airbusA330

VIP Member
PMM: Paging Mr. Miglitol

Literally eating himself to death while being cheered on by the Disney fans who need to see every treat on property devoured. 🤢

V.V. Faboo

While walking through the butterfly tent, Nate looked into the camera and said: "I don't only attract bees but I do attract butterflies as well."

But did he? None were landing on him this time, and it looked to me like he reached down and scooped one off a flower which was still swaying as the butterfly escaped.