Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bougie_Disney33

I think it's interesting with vloggers because they create a fake persona online with their community of "fwends" who are just pumping them up with lies (for reference check the rise & fall of Michael kay) Anyone who goes "against" said vlogger/personality is a "hater" and immediately gets blocked/banned.

You then get this group of adoring fans who find you so "positive and jolly" meanwhile you're stuffing yourself with everything in sight "for the people" but you're clearly masking some personal issues. It takes a point in your life where you realize that all the treats/junk are ruining your inside and are going to lead to massive health challenges (wheelchair) before you're even 50. It's a scary sight because it looks like PMM won't stop. I'm not really familiar with his ex-wife but I see she lost some lbs after they split, too bad he's going in the opposite direction.
This is what I was referring to.

felttipdieter

I don’t know how lonely he is, I think it is part of his Schtick. Saw him the other night in Epcot with what appeared to be a lady friend and an additional group of friends. No cameras, just hanging out having a good time. 🤷🏻‍♀️
He heads home afterwards and cries and if he can he adds a little pizazz of it in his vlogs for extra woes me! Don’t think anything else. It actually makes me sad low key.

felttipdieter

Veronica just posted pic from club 33 .. that might make up for no invite to starcruiser 😜
She’s never going to be media, in fact she hasn’t shared a Vlog since the 50 in October. Look at her instagram pics. Why isn’t she down watching Gracey? I don’t get any of it. Where has she been? Realized she can’t Vlog? Daddy Warbucks must be nice.

thrifty1989

Paging Mr. Morrow,

If you read this thread, I have a challenge for you that has never been completed before. I think it would do big numbers in a video.

As you know you can bring outside snacks into the park. Additionally, less than five miles from the Gates of Epcot is an Olive Garden.

I will send the you $5.99 needed to procure eleven bread sticks from the Olive Garden. You then make a video where you eat an Olive Garden bread stick in each of the eleven countries in the World Showcase (enjoy a few with some beer flights).

This will be very well received among your viewers for such an iconic pop culture crossover.

Let's make history!
-Uncle Lester

I feel like this is the kind of content he use to have on his channel. Haha.

kind of how he and Veronica use to do those thrift store challenges.

Insomiaflamingo

VIP Member
He went on it. It's at the end of the vlog he posted yesterday. He was there for the Media Preview. He rode with Sam, Jackie's maybe already husband.

Tigris at Busch Gardens Tampa also has a warning in the queue about it (which was the first I ever saw).
I think parks are starting to add that to cover their behinds in case of medial emergency/death related to riding. Same reason they put the high blood pressure warning. In reality, if those conditions are well maintained, it shouldn't be an issue (I'm borderline HBP and Type 2 diabetic, and my dr's say it's fine that I ride coasters/thrill rides as long as I keep them under control). They just need to warn people in general.
I wonder why that is. My mum has hypos when she gets an adrenalin rush. Could it be incase the ride breaks down they don’t want people to hypo while waiting to be taken off?

Nate sees all you can eat as a challenge.

I went to the I Drive branch of this restaurant in November. The food was nice with no complaints, but for the price is it worth it? Not really. For the $50/60 for the meal alone excluding drinks you could have an equally nice meal that fills you up for half the price just down the road in Hooters
Did he seriously forget to take off the lobster bib? I’m not convinced since he continued to leave it on even after “noticing” it was still on when he came out of the dolphin gift shop. So gross, likely covered in lobster bits and butter dripped from his beard…
It beats the alternative of him wearing clearly dirty/ fur covered clothes. Lol at least a bib is supposed to be stained 😆

captainn00dles

Adrian is the anti-Nate. I adore him and wish he'd stay away from the likes of Jackie and Dev.

I am just recovering from watching Nate's NYE video that was filled with enough cringe to fill me for the entire year. It was so so bad.
Don’t worry I’m sure next time WOO goes to WDW he will meet him. Lol

2020planner

VIP Member
I noticed that too. It looked like Molly from AllEars got the full 2 night experience while PMM, TTT, ResortTV1, etc only got the preview.

Also saw Tom Bricker (disneytouristblog) in the PMM video. I usually don't see him hanging out with the YouTubers.
Yeah, I caught a bit of Jackie from SuperEnthused's too and I think she said she got the short version too.

Snippysnips

VIP Member
I believe avatar come from a Asian company so if Tron is coming from a company based in Asia then it will be the same, I know there was a bit of a uproar when avatar was launched due to its size issues, anything based in Europe or Asia is typically a ton smaller than America, I know the rides here are tiny compared to there

Hereforthesh

Chatty Member
And not even all the popular rides. I'm sitting here trying to think if I've ever seen a vlogger on Peter Pan's Flight. I know that one has absurdly long lines because it loads so slowly, but what a nice change of pace.

Or Astro Orbiter. Etc.
Dev, PPM, Jackie, ATW and pretty much every other "Disney" vlogger I've ever stomached at some point has footage of themselves riding it. It's not as frequent as say The Haunted Mansion or "Best Remove 'Em." but they do ride it.

Bougie_Disney33

Is Nate going to buy clothes that fit him? That track jacket he keeps wearing is starting to look pretty snug.
It might be me but it seems like he buys one item then wears it in almost every video. RunDisney jacket, 50th windbreaker, etc. The only reason he wears those aloha shirts are because that company sponsors him (and I have no idea why).

Lala22

Chatty Member
I’m in the UK and we have very specific limits for drink driving confirmed by a breath test at the roadside. How does it work in the states? Can you just drink what you want but have to prove you’re not drunk? (Have never hired a car over there before for the reason we like a drink on holiday!)

justme23

Finally finished his vlog and one thing I noticed was it's definitely jam packed with stuff to do, and not much down time. Also am I crazy or did some of the other get invited for the 2 day experience while some got the only a preview.
I noticed that too. It looked like Molly from AllEars got the full 2 night experience while PMM, TTT, ResortTV1, etc only got the preview.

Also saw Tom Bricker (disneytouristblog) in the PMM video. I usually don't see him hanging out with the YouTubers.

V.V. Faboo

I would break them down into incredibly needy people who get addicted to the attention because they've never really had it before, so they keep leaning in, even if it's ultimately destructive OR they're narcissists who get off on being envied/desired.

I'll let you guess which one I think Nate is.
Yeah, being acknowledged and admired can be quite intoxicating to someone who has otherwise felt worthless and invisible.

summa1888

VIP Member
i mean people , mostly men don't dress weather correct. there are men that wear shorts and t shirts when it's 95 or 45.

but what under age tik tockers was he with??