Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

V.V. Faboo

Maybe I’ve missed videos in the past, but this is the only time I recall seeing her in a pet hotel.
He has boarded her in there in the past, and he and his ex have a co-parenting arrangement too. I also don't believe he typically stays the night at DVC resorts or at the various themed AirBnBs he vlogs. I do believe he loves his dog, and it appears to me that he makes an effort to not leave her alone in his apartment for too long.

Last edited:

Snippysnips

VIP Member
I don't follow tictoc but it's nates tictoc the ONLY one where he's doing a pizza thing? Or are there others out there, usually with tictoc you find if one does somthing then they all do it, it would seem unfair to come down on one guy for it if there's others doing the same thing

Bougie_Disney33

Has anyone watched Nate's masterpiece? I can't wait to hear about the verbal skills dropped from a galaxy far, far away. Also, do we have an over/under on pant shitting giggles or "so so good"?

Bougie_Disney33

Despite his obvious expanding waistline and overall health in clear decline, don’t let that distract you from the fact Nate apparently wants to get into running. It’s clearly a massive interest of his, with the outcome of his hard work being for all to see
Has he made his grand announcement for Princess Weekend or Springtime Surprise? We are all waiting with such anticipation.

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
Yeah, I read some of their comments on other threads. Seems to get into it with quite a few peeps.

Sometimes it's best to read the room or don't comment at all @summa1888, or so I've learned on here. :ROFLMAO: Unless your goal is to be a shit stirrer.

Ya know, like you disagreed with me that formerly bicoastal, DVC-buying, 30-days-so-far-staying-in-hotels Woo is actually quite frugal. :ROFLMAO:
Seriously reading the room is integral here

But also, not being a fucking idiot. Which this poster is clearly incapable of doing.🤣🤣

starri

VIP Member
Peter and Kitra of Ordinary Adventures have notable connections in the Star Wars sphere via Peter's SlashFilm site and they focus heavily on Star Wars content on OA, so that's how they got a golden ticket.
Yeah, the way the invites worked didn't surprise me.

I give the Dis credit for not reviewing and Corless credit for refusing the invite. Unlike PCDev, who is also paying, I think Corless will give an honest review. Dev will walk in determined to hate it no matter what.

i mean people , mostly men don't dress weather correct. there are men that wear shorts and t shirts when it's 95 or 45.

but what under age tik tockers was he with??
Can confirm. I am man and its is 33 today and I have on gym shorts. To be fair I wont be outside too much.

Don't errors like that drive engagement, because of the inevitable comments about getting the name wrong?
Yes, 100 %. AFter I posted I had to run a few errands and it came to me that not only is he fake, he is also edging people to comment by his verbal fuckups.

Nicotheicon

Chatty Member
judging from the color of his face on his thumbnail of his recent upload I can already tell the video is going to be another boozefest accompanied by consuming 3000 calories in his 3hr visit and driving home drunk yet again. I’ll pass

Check this video out. Nate has on the same jacket and t-shirt as he did in his 1/17 video. Do we assume in addition to everything he ate in his Magic Kingdom video, that he also ate all this on the same day???

View attachment 1001238 View attachment 1001239
Its why he took a 3 day break before posting. It had to have been the same day, just like he ate 4 pretzels in one day for a TikTok... Even the opening thumbnail is basically the same picture of the post 3 days ago. In your fist pic its wild to see that he is outgrowing his frikkin trilby (NOT FEDORA)

Yes there is a logical reason behind it. If your vaccinated your less likely to pass on the virus to someone else and or if the other are vaccinated they are less to catch the virus. Also if vaccinated and you catch the viruse you are less likely to get as sick. In restaurants you are more likely to catch the virus due to long periods in close contact with others.

I don't want to make this about anything other than Nate, but I was told when I got vaxxed and during my booster, it does nothing as far as anyone knows for transmission or contraction and only has a higher chance making the virus less harsh to deal with. Either way there are contradicting statements everywhere and Im over it.

My wife hit me last night with this question, "Why does he always say he dislikes cheese then eats pizza? Now Im watching him eat a burger with bleu cheese?" Hes stated he hates bleu cheese several times and Ive seen him turn his nose up at BEER cheese...

Last edited:

Nicotheicon

Chatty Member
Watched his latest upload, It legit looked like he was about to flip the rocket when he rode the Astro Orbiter lmao :ROFLMAO: and of course the sweats are back and red face in 60º weather

Holmes83

All I could think about aside from the buffet being disgusting in general is what a cross contamination nightmare it would be for people such as myself who have a shellfish allergy. Ewwwwwww.

jumpman23

Chatty Member
Plus I don’t think her latest husband, Sam (Expedition Theme Park) seemed too happy how much they were hanging out before he moved to the US permanently. I’m guessing she’s distanced herself a bit due to that also.
Sam posted on Instagram a pic with Jackie and Nate celebrating Jackie Birthday with some of his favoured people. So I guess he has no issue with Nate