Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

starri

VIP Member
This is how I know I'm spending too much time feeling ways about Nate: I got an ad on the sidebar for trilbies.

VloggerCritic

VIP Member
And I take back my comment about Mrs. WDW Taylor going for the Jenn Tracker look. At least Taylor is wearing a fairly appropriate size but she sure is showing off her chest! It's a choice but in a theme park really? I know I know going to see way more skin that that in Orlando in any warm weather.

Nicotheicon

Chatty Member
Does he have rosacea? or is just being overweight? He was sweating and had red cheeks the minute he hit record on his camera

I mean, I'm a psychiatrist. The Goldwater Rule prevents me from diagnosis a patient I haven't examined, but boy do I have some thoughts about most vloggers.
There has to be a loophole. Like a private observation of someone who actively shares their life with the public especially if you observe anonymously. I think a psychiatrists take on things is way better than hearing "fat, diabeetus, fatty liver disease, and all that". But then what does that say about someone like me? I used to like him, then my eyes were opened to subtle things about him and his ways and now that's all I can see...

Also, I did read what The Goldwater Rule is. That's a pretty specific rule and I totally get it. I have a suspicion that was set up for a reason with ethics being the last on the list. Speculation and professional diagnosis are on opposite ends of each other but that leaves certain people with degrees in this odd area where personal opinion is now lost. I get it though and we don't want to step on boundaries.

Last edited:

Alpha_Bravo2

I've never tried it, but if I got to go back I think I would just to say I had a gideons cookie even though I'd eat it over maybe 2 or 3 days since I could in no way eat that in one go, to me places like that are more aimed at the tourist having the experience of saying that they had such an such at this place, I don't ever see these types of places as being mainly there for the locals, an places that are mainly focused on tourists are always overpriced an overrated cause they aren't really looking for repeat customers just the new ones that's gonna come in an spend a fortune cause its new to them
The one in Disney Springs is 100% for tourists, the one we went to was downtown seemed to have locals it's located in a hip market type of place with other shops . Our last trip we got three cookies and it took about 3 days to finish them they were way to rich and heavy. It was definitely a one and done type of thing for us.

LVgirly

I mean I get it he’s from Pennsylvania… shit I’m from Pennsylvania and I have an accent and mispronounced words in the past like wash (I used to say warsh) but honestly he’s gonna make all of us look bad
Hmm. My grandmother and her children are from the south (near Alabama) and say things like warsh so now I'm confused 😅

BNL

Chatty Member
The reason that I question Nate's fitness as a pet owner is not that he leaves her alone. I question because of how she acts when we see her. She does not act in any way like I would expect when he comes home. She doesn't act excited, and she doesn't even really wag her tail. In fact, she often keeps her tail tucked down.

Maybe Dalmatians are shy as a breed, I don't know. But I don't think a dog behaves like she does without a reason.
I 100 percent ageee. I noticed that too and always thought she almost seemed scared of him. My dogs tackle me (or anyone in my family) when we come home and are so excited to see us (even when there are others home already!)

starri

VIP Member
Considering how generously the spirit jerseys are cut, Nate probably needs a size up. Yikes.

VloggerCritic

VIP Member
1646579727331.png

1646579772815.png

Interesting comparison since we know Jenn Tracker is around 5'7". But Nate is slouched a bit in his pic with this pretty short woman.

Bougie_Disney33

Sadly Nate won't be participating in any Run Disney events since they were sold out when he decided he wanted to put his 11 minute mile, 5.5 mph pace to the test. His Mom and sister were also planning to visit him on race day too (but ended up canceling the visit anyway)
Where did he announce this? I was under the assumption that he was running the 5k on Thursday, Princess 5k and then the 10 miler in April.

Now I want him and Yankee in the South to go to a fine dining place in New York together. It could even be something played out like Per Se or Nobu.

Although you have to be vaxxed to eat indoors here, so I guess it's likely out on both counts.
Im with you on this. I still dont understand the whole vaxxed and dining indoors thing. I saw on a Slacker vid that Hawaii is doing the same, but there has been no logical reasoning behind it.