Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Alpha_Bravo2

So the racism thing stems from Portnoys saying Colin Kaepernick looked like and ISIS guy back in 2016. And I also think there was a video of him singing a Ja Rule song that uses the N word. There's no questions about it Dave Portnoy is 100% wrong.

All that being said it's a little unfair for Shawn to say what he said about Nate when Nate's TikTok was about Pizza. I'm not defending Nate but Shawn's response to the video is just as juvenile as Nate's TikTok.

Reactions: 1

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
I'm convinced he does paid focus groups or something as well unless he just lounges around his house for the first half of his day.
There’s no way he’s working a real job. I wonder if he’s doing focus groups for toilet bowl capacity?? Seems like that’s all he would really be good at

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
All of those vloggers have had previous experience "dining" with Nate, so they clearly opted out of joining him while he massacred and mutilated his Fireball beignets. Instead they ditched him, hung out together inside Jellyrolls, and left him with a seat with an obstructed view of the stage.
Is it “dining” when you are eating with Nate or feeding time at the zoo??

I’m sorry to all of the zoo animals with better table manners than Nate

• Haha

V.V. Faboo

One reason I think he ends up eating and drinking in such quantity is because he consumes each portion too quickly - big bites of food, huge gulps of drink. It's down the hatch before his body even has a chance to register that he ingested something. People who eat too fast usually have bigger appetites, tend to overeat, and are more likely to gain weight as a result.

Last edited:

2020planner

VIP Member
Yeah I think they are overrated we had the cookies and cream, Kris kringle and chocolate chip. The better one was probably the kringle one the other two just tasted like lumps of cookie dough the me. Definitely not worth a virtual que but I guess if you have to try one go to the downtown location it's way faster.

Then again I'm not a sweets person so I may be biased I also think Sprinkles is meh. Lol
Yeah, same here with the lumps of cookie dough. And like I mentioned, mine was kinda salty for whatever reason (and I've got nothing against salt LOL) but it was yucky.

I don't get Sprinkles either. And we've tried a ton of their cupcakes (if we bring someone with us, they always want to go there). BUT if you ever get the chance, the pumpkin / spice or whatever it is around fall / Thanksgiving / holidays time is REALLY REALLY good. (if you like that flavor) It's a perfect balance of different spices like clove, cinnamon, nutmeg, etc. with like a cinnamon dusted cream cheese frosting. It's only there for a limited time but that one never disappoints and I always HAVE to get it (and I'm not even a PSL lover either LOL).

That being said, the service has always been very friendly at Sprinkles and they've been very efficient even in super busy times, so I'll give them that.

starri

VIP Member
His food videos are absolute trash. He can't describe any of the flavors of the food he's eating other than to excessively rely on superlatives like, "amazing" and "tremendous." I guess I'm expecting too much for a guy whose longtime job was slapping together Grand Slams.
Did he even work in the kitchen? I had the impression he managed the front of the house.

*I* have better penmanship, and I had doctor handwriting before I was a doctor.
Alright now Dr. Starri! Enlighten us with some hard hitting obesity facts the next time we get a full force gluttonous post of him going wild at the parks. I would look forward to that.

dream23

I think Lily is a big fan of Disney and does watch some of his videos. She follows him on instagram and the fact they road rides together and had lunch means it was more than a media event.
I don’t think friends in a normal sense but something.

starri

VIP Member
I’m curious, what do you specifically find pathetic about him?
A few reasons, but one of the big ones is that, rather than address whatever hole he has inside himself to try and function in normal adult society, he's a verging-on-middle-aged man, he'd rather fill his days with food and fwends by playing sad-sack fat guy. I don't know how long he and Veronica were married, but he's clearly capable of normal mature interactions. But if I had to bet, I'd be willing to put money on him not really having any true friends in his life, ones who aren't YouTubers--except maybe Jackie.

Even if his lifestyle isn't for me, if I thought that it was something that made him happy, hey, knock yourself out. But he just seems so empty. There's no THERE there.

Moonpie_Mickey

OMG. That train wreck made me nauseous. There’s hardly anyone in that place. I feel like that’s the kinda place you’d get sick at. A lot of that must just be sitting there for awhile since there’s barely anyone there. Then he’s eating with his hands shoveling stuff into his mouth and then touching the tongs