Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
And the Gideon's cookies are like half a pound. That's enough for like, four people.

I don't eat that much sugar in a week!
I said it before but when I went to Gideons, my wife and I were cutting the damn cookies into near 6 pieces. I'm a big guy, but it was just way too much especially coming off a keto diet to cheat at Disney. After a few days we were just so over carbs and sweets in general.

Reactions: 1

Snippysnips

VIP Member
Am genuinely curious but was there racism in it? The way he has it worded makes me think that, with him saying white creators want to deplatfrom black creators, I have no idea who he is though, is he like pcdouche where he just throws racism around if somthing doesn't go his way or was there genuinely a point to it being reported

Den333

Where did he announce this? I was under the assumption that he was running the 5k on Thursday, Princess 5k and then the 10 miler in April.
Around 8:10 from his Disney Springs 2022 NEW Gideon's Banana Bread Cookie... Video from Jan. 4th

First of all, thank you for coming here to share that this asshole is as fake as we all thought.

second of all, I am not shocked he tried to be inappropriate with you. I’ve seen him in the parks and he has ZERO spatial awareness. He doesn’t give a fuck about boundaries or respecting them.

he is a loser and thinks that being the loudest on property makes him the happiest. Dude needs a real job and a real life
Thank you! And I so agree! You're spot on about him having zero boundaries. It's very evident in majority of his videos, and so cringe

• Heart

2020planner

VIP Member
Nobody “came” at you, you fucking twat. You responded to my post with a completely idiotic issue that wasn’t even referring to what I was talking about. And I responded accordingly.

You are a fucking pain in the ass that is clear
Yeah, I read some of their comments on other threads. Seems to get into it with quite a few peeps.

Sometimes it's best to read the room or don't comment at all @summa1888, or so I've learned on here. :ROFLMAO: Unless your goal is to be a shit stirrer.

Ya know, like you disagreed with me that formerly bicoastal, DVC-buying, 30-days-so-far-staying-in-hotels Woo is actually quite frugal. :ROFLMAO:

• Heart

justme23

JoJo, OA, Francis Dominic, The Dis, and a bunch of TikTokkers I'm not familiar with got the boyfriend experience. Kyle, Nate, Tim Tracker, and I think Jackie got the Diet Coke version.
Yes, Jackie was in PMM's video.

We know who's an A lister and who's a B lister in Disney's eyes now.

starri

VIP Member
Not surprising, they are all fairly unique aspects that aren't regularly covered. I don't know why vloggers focus on churning out the same low value videos of hanging out at the same parks, when if they posted 2 videos a week but of unique interesting places that aren't done to death, they would get more traction.
"The view [from Dumbo] never changes!" squeals Nate.

I don't know why that's supposed to be a good thing.

Oh, I saw him in Kyle Pallo's video.

He's not that short. He's at least three or four inches taller than Kyle, who's officially 5'7.

JoJo, OA, Francis Dominic, The Dis, and a bunch of TikTokkers I'm not familiar with got the boyfriend experience. Kyle, Nate, Tim Tracker, and I think Jackie got the Diet Coke version.
All I know is he’s easily 2 inches shorter than me and I’m not tall either as I’m just over 5’10”. I was under the impression he was 5’10-6” based on his vids but then I stood right next to him and he’s short

starri

VIP Member
I was getting ready to post that the festival at SW (Seven Seas Food Festival) is so much better, and much better value with the punch cards you can purchase. Disney is just outrageous with their pricing and not offering something similar to make it at least appear like you're getting a good deal. Those Disney stans pay, pay, pay, so they likely never will offer an option like that.
Which is weird, because a lot of the Disneyland festivals (including their Food & Wine, which started today) have similar things.

Apparently my friend met him in December… does this look like a guy who can run a 10:00 minute mile???
He’s been training hard, as the more recent photos have shown.

Last edited:

sunshineandsnark

He did but his visit was slapped on as an afterthought of some Disney-related vlog. If memory serves, he was acting like a moron on the ride -- much like his moron-level rides on Slinky Dog Dash.
That was sea world

Honestly I’m not sure he could fit on Iron Gawzi

Hammerstone

VIP Member
I couldn't bring myself to watch even a little of his Starcruiser video. How much squealing did we get?
it was his usual giggling outlandish self. If you catch him in other vloggers videos though he’s not this character. I highly doubt if he’s in the queue at the DMV for something he’s giggling and commenting how fancy the carpet is

Nate's Top Button

VIP Member
Isn't Cape May Cafe a buffet? How did he spend $70 on something that doesn't cost that much.
I haven't watched the video, but there is an additional charge per pound of Snow Crab Legs and Whole Lobsters. Knowing Nate, he upcharged. Plus, he's gotta have his beer!

CrazySquirrelLady

VIP Member
Did he seriously forget to take off the lobster bib? I’m not convinced since he continued to leave it on even after “noticing” it was still on when he came out of the dolphin gift shop. So gross, likely covered in lobster bits and butter dripped from his beard…
Why do I feel like he’s done that before? But I can’t remember where.