Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

starri

VIP Member
I'm pretty sure the seats for Tron were directly developed by Imagineering, so they can get the direct credit/blame.

There are apparently a few seats in the back for bigger folks.

Reactions: 1

Amandaleigh

VIP Member
You can see the 4th person in the mirror at Club Cool. He didn’t do a very good job of editing them out if they didn’t want to be on the vlog.

V.V. Faboo

Flower & Garden strikes me more as "Wine mom with a plot of roses" than Hee-Haw.
Maybe once upon a time. These days, it's mostly just the same ol' central Florida schlubs, shuffling around like cattle in Crocs and paying too much to shove fried dough in their food holes.

starri

VIP Member
I'm not going to watch his latest video, but what kind of chocolate cookie that he hates did he get from Gideon's? And was that bad boy so so good?

• Haha

starri

VIP Member
Haven’t seen any photos to confirm he was invited. Not enough scoopsies of food to be worth his time anyways 😂
The media invites for it seem to have been primarily from TikTok, and we all know Nate's attempts at that were less than successful.

cheshiretail21

I went to Gideon's last month during my Orlando visit. The 2 cookies I tried a piece of were visually appealing (the pistachio one and something w/banana I forget) but the flavors weren't really standing out that much. I actually forgot about the store until I walked past it and saw the line. Luckily the wait was only about 15 minutes. The theme of the store is cute, etc. but definitely not something you should wait on too long when on vacation.

Jen237

Chatty Member
Re the lobster buffet, that has to be the worst display of gluttony I have ever seen. Just disgusting. How he could even stand up after eating enough food for 10 people is beyond me! 🤮

starri

VIP Member
Hagrid's wasn't there when I went at my heaviest (Forbidden Journey was my impetus to lose weight), but Escape from Gringotts was also kind of dicey.

VloggerCritic

VIP Member
It is a shame Disney doesn't publish their nutrition information! Would love to to see a calorie count total on 1 of his videos.

Nicotheicon

Chatty Member
I laughed when he said after soarin’ about how it’s his dream to be able to travel the world. Man probably spends close to 1k a month on food and drinks at Disney. Easily put that money away towards a big trip.
EXACTLY! He clearly has the money to do so but his micro brain can’t process that idea

Nate’s life in book form

Last edited:

Bougie_Disney33

Maybe he's going to start reviewing pizza because his RunDisney career never took off the way he wanted. Seems like Michael Kay beat him to the lunch, er punch.

starri

VIP Member
The last time we got a clear shot of his body was, I think, the GKTW fundraiser that the Dis did. That was MAYBE six weeks ago, and he looks bigger now.

starri

VIP Member
Yeah, the cravings come and go for me. I'll forget about stuff like this and then when I come across it, it just flips a switch and I crave. Fake peanut butter is a big one for me. Like Rees's or those PB wafers... DAMN!
Quest Nutrition has keto-friendly peanut butter cups. All the chemical goodness you want.

• Haha