Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

V.V. Faboo

He claims an 11:00 minute mile. Here's his reply to my original skeptical question.

I initially started off around 45 minutes but Within five weeks of running three times a week I was able to get down to 34 mins I’m confused why you think that pace Is hard to do when I played football it was a requirement to be under 10 minutes but Of course that was years ago And also 11 minutes is giving it all that I’ve got so I can say probably comfortably I can do a 12 minute pace continuously three times a week
So his baseline at the start of his training was running a 45-minute mile? Even taking into account his general level of fitness, why would it take him that long to run a mile?! Did that time include stops at Krispy Kreme and a local watering hole?

I frequently walk to our nearest post office. It's almost exactly 1 mile (one way), and I can easily make it there in 15-20 minutes at a casual stroll. Granted, I probably weigh around 200 lbs. less than he does and have long legs, but still...

Promise Hope is the WORST to watch eat! (may even be worse than watching Jenn unhinge her jaw to take her huge bites).
Fortunately, I only ever see her when she occasionally pops up in Nate's or occasionally Jackie's vlogs. I'm similarly blessed to have never watched a single Tracker vlog. Their reputations preceded them, so I happily dodged that bullet and continue to abstain. Instead, I subject myself to watching Nate take big caveman bites of food, often taking a second chomp he has even chewed and swallowed the first. Sometimes it's more like watching a giant toddler eat, like earlier this week when he had a soft-serve cone melting all over his hand.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
you'd think he would have the fedora glued on or some clip inserted in his head so he can swap them around like people with bionic legs do.

• Haha

V.V. Faboo

Does anyone recognize the people he was hanging out with in the Valentines video? Are they vloggers or regular people? I thought that if they were vloggers they would have been more rowdy.
I only recognized Maria from LBV TV and Promise Hope with their husbands. Nate occasionally meets various unconnected groups of people for food and drinks. The motley crew in that particular vlog were all other vloggers, but the groups in his other vlogs don't appear to be part of that scene.

TimIsAFresser

A while ago on EasyWDW, Josh posted that media list people have unlimited FastPass+ access. I'm guessing it might be the same with Lightning Lane, and they have unlimited access for that too.

He rarely shows himself in the standby queue even if he says he is waiting for standby and shows him at the entrance and then usually cuts to him being past the merge point.

Last edited:

starri

VIP Member
I'm trying to decide if I hate myself enough to watch Nate's video, just to try and estimate the calories.

Hammerstone

VIP Member
In the video where Nate is doing the impression of a beetroot, he even mentions how chilly it is.

Needs to seriously improve his diet. The only 5 a day he is getting is 5 fattening desserts

starri

VIP Member
Wouldn't you make sure you got registered in good time if you were that serious about running them? Hasn't he been mentioning for ages now he wants to do them, obviously they aren't that important to him if he ran out of time to register
I think they fill up very quickly. But, while I'm not going back to look, I swear he said that he managed to register for the spring 10-miler.

Snippysnips

VIP Member
He looks to be around the same height an weight as my SIL an she was thrown off gringotts, we did tell her to do the test seat but she thought better an then was thrown off it, it was the lap bar the biggest problem with its shape since it has the dip in the middle, she managed all the other rides in both parks beside all harry potter ones and the rip ride, ET was a incredible neat fit but she managed it barely, I think the only problem she had at disney as well was then avatar ride with the bike

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
give you what break? i don't dress that way but who cares if he wants to wear a t shirt?
It’s not the clothing and clearly we are not communicating coherently.

it’s the fact that he was wearing short sleeves on a 50-ish degree day and SWEATING/red faced

• Heart

2020planner

VIP Member
Did he seriously eat that by himself?

Last time I had that, it was 1999 and I shared it with like 5 of my CMs backstage at the Beach Club where I worked (our mgrs got it for us as a treat).

And it was too much for us. We couldn't finish it. It was disgusting. So. Much. Sweet. Never again. :sick:

• Sick

V.V. Faboo

I don't want terrible things to happen to him ... but even when I go in hard on his conduct and appearance, it's not because I hate him.
I admit that some degree of schaudenfreude plays into it with a few vloggers I watch, but not so with Nate. He's just representative of certain human behaviors that frustrate me (gluttony, blind consumerism, etc.), and it's helpful to hear others' observations and share my own so that I can try to understand what motivates those behaviors.

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
some person came at me and said "give me a Fucking break" because they don't agree with my post and that makes me suspect. :rolleyes:
im not the one going at people or being all paranoid.
Nobody “came” at you, you fucking twat. You responded to my post with a completely idiotic issue that wasn’t even referring to what I was talking about. And I responded accordingly.

You are a fucking pain in the ass that is clear

westville

Chatty Member
Just watching his Epcot NYE vlog and he says he needs a beer to participate in the silent DJ party. I assume he means to get over embarrassment and nerves. If so, maybe he’s always so red faced because he needs a drink or two to even vlog alone in public. Vlogging regularly may require he regularly drink as otherwise he wouldn’t be able to work up the courage.

• Haha

BNL

Chatty Member
I'm not going to watch because I can't devote 40 minutes of the precious time God has allotted me on Nate, but did he last for the show on Spaceship Earth? They added a show set to "Rainbow Connection" to the rotation, and it's WONDERFUL. It's honestly one the best additions the parks have had in a long, long time.
Ohhhhhh....I need to see that!!!

V.V. Faboo

Last edited:

V.V. Faboo

Not hearing anything that makes him less of a shitty pet owner.
I won't challenge your opinions on the subject, but I haven't personally seen anything in his vlogs that makes me think he is. I don't know the guy personally and only see glimpses of his time with the dog, so I don't feel like could arrive at an informed opinion with so little to go on. I was just stating facts about Dalmatians.