Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

starri

VIP Member
He should name his channel… fat boy eats stuff…
I'd only really discovered Nate after finding Tattle, by way of looking for information about Kyle Pallo and Adam Hattan, so I've only really known who he is for about six months. So, for those who have followed him for a while: Are his eating habits that different than they were before.

We can skip the discussion about how well he carries it, but he's gained at least 30 pounds in the last few months, probably closer to 50.

Reactions: 1

Snippysnips

VIP Member
Did he ride hagrids in his last video? I missed it, I only caught him saying how he loved that ride, but it was someone else's pov of the ride, I know you aren't supposed to record them but am not sure if he mentioned if he was actually on the ride or not, I don't think that one is very forgiving, the little bike seat he would never fit in an the bike can be a bit tight, honestly all the hp rides can be a neat fit if your bigger or tall, also if he can't fit on forbidden journey then I can't see him fitting rip ride since isn't that a bit neater to get on

starri

VIP Member
This is why you wear a baseball cap to Disney, so it's easy to either A) take off and put in the pouch, or B) sit on.

starri

VIP Member
If Dalmatians aren't socialized and exercised properly, they can be nervous, suspicious and skittish even around people they know. They're
not all like Pongo and Perdita.
Not hearing anything that makes him less of a shitty pet owner.

His2cents

None of them did, no one wants to take a risk at their big video to be from anything else than what is and that is just where they're at, besides the humans aren't the star there that's why it was difficult for both Tim and Nate to not be supplied serviced more than anyone Else which was very Good. Everyone was equal aside those who received the 2 day stay.

bramx

Speaking of not body shaming people but just an observation, the florida life diet has not been kind to the WDW Couple as per their latest vlog.

Holmes83

He has boarded her in there in the past, and he and his ex have a co-parenting arrangement too. I also don't believe he typically stays the night at DVC resorts or at the various themed AirBnBs he vlogs. I do believe he loves his dog, and it appears to me that he makes an effort to not leave her alone in his apartment for too long.

Best WTF ramble from today's vlog:

"We've made it over to the convention center
I’m 100% with him on that and I don’t judge at all (we’re nuts about our dog) but I’ve said to my husband before while watching the more recent staycations “I bet he goes home at night to sleep with Gracey!” I’m sure I would (or I’d send my husband home 😉), but no one is donating any vacation points to me!

Hammerstone

VIP Member
What I find funny is that he won’t do any other races outside of Disney. There are TONS of races in Central FL. My theory is that he only will do the Disney 5k because it’s not time chipped and doesn’t have a minimum pace requirement like the other races. This way he can waddle along and not get swept off the course and then walk around with his medal and get all the praise from his fwiends.
He should do Clermont Parkrun. I’ve done it twice visiting from the UK. But he knows his times would be visible I imagine

Bougie_Disney33

That was one of the more repugnant vlogs in recent memory.

Not sure what was worse; Nate playing with the lobster carcass or Nate uttering “it was like a waterfall of butter and juices just running down my throat”.
Guessing he is used to things running down his throat?

CatNipRules

Does anyone ever comment on this guys health in his videos? He’s not well and he is on his way to chair like his mom if he doesn’t fix things. Legitimately worried about this guy. Someone needs to tell him to get a physical but he probably doesn’t have health insurance. He’s got an addiction and it’s not good.
That's what i was thinking. It's still not enough though. Disney has people like him shilling for them. I refuse to watch his videos as much. he's starting to grate on my nerves....

Snippysnips

VIP Member
It looks revolting, I never get large ice cream things just because its got like maybe 5 mins before it's a melted mess, I can't imagine how god awful that thing is to eat, it already looks a melted mess in the pic

Nate's Top Button

VIP Member
Does anyone else think that Nate doesn’t actually stay overnight when people gift him DVC points? There are never any “next morning” videos and I never notice any “luggage” with him. Don’t get me wrong, I think it’s nice that he wouldn’t leave Gracey home alone or in a boarding facility. My dog is almost 17 and we’ve never boarded her and never will. The most recent video kind of confirms my suspicion since he actually shows her at the pet hotel this time and he seemed really nervous to leave her. Maybe I’ve missed videos in the past, but this is the only time I recall seeing her in a pet hotel.

Okay yeah, now I see. Supposedly there’s a pet sitter for the other stays, but not available this time?
He stays overnight. He has said before that he just throws a change of clothes in his backpack.

starri

VIP Member
Nate does fit on everything at Universal, the coasters anyway (maybe not HP & The Forbidden Journey)
There's no way he fits on Forbidden Journey. Unless there's a recent video of him riding it, I would also doubt he fits Rip Ride Rockit.

V.V. Faboo

I just think her vlogging style is different than his. She focuses on different things. He's very into food, and nostalgic/odd details.
And it seemed like there was limited time for socializing. Most of the B-listers came away expressing how quickly the 4-5 hours was over. I don't remember anyone saying the word "rushed," but that's how it felt to me.