Paging Mr Morrow #18 too busy to film, but not to eat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think that buffet was a while ago.

I think his girl broke up with him. He’s drunk in the gutter somewhere. Or driving up to PA for some sweet Shady Maple.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
I think that buffet was a while ago.

I think his girl broke up with him. He’s drunk in the gutter somewhere. Or driving up to PA for some sweet Shady Maple.
or the opposite.... hes riding high on the 3 videos he posted in one week and needed a break after all that "work", so he took her on a "COZY little staycation"! 🤣 :sick: :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
😂 option B is the most likely option. No I don't think they have split. The last couple times the break up discussion has come up here, I have made sure to post evidence to the contrary. So stay tuned. 😎

Reactions: 1
😂 option B is the most likely option. No I don't think they have split. The last couple times the break up discussion has come up here, I have made sure to post evidence to the contrary. So stay tuned. 😎
According to his IG he was spotted by his loveable loser fans at AK. We are also shocked they haven't turned on him for the lack of cookie reviews.

He’ll make sure that he accidentally teases her in the next weeks videos so that way we know they’re still together, can’t wait Nate!

• Haha
He’ll make sure that he accidentally teases her in the next weeks videos so that way we know they’re still together, can’t wait Nate!
yup. 100% he reads here, so when the breakup talk ramps up, he seems to make sure to slip her into one of his videos somehow for @Century20 to catch and post! HAHAHA

• Haha
Until Nate says he has a girlfriend, they’re just friends imo. We shall see!

Until Nate says he has a girlfriend, they’re just friends imo. We shall see!
He wouldn’t hide her if it wasn’t, she was in Disneyland with him, spending time with his family, hanging out with friends, they’re definitely boyfriend and girlfriend.

I’m just respecting Nate’s privacy. Isn’t that what the vloggers always say they want? Let’s respect his wishes and not call her his gf until he does :)

• Haha
I’m just respecting Nate’s privacy. Isn’t that what the vloggers always say they want? Let’s respect his wishes and not call her his gf until he does :)
Oh yeah, My bad! Let me respect the privacy of the man who shares his life to the world 🤪

Reactions: 6
Just mailing it in and posting on Friday afternoon. Late night drinking Nate? Wonder how long till the title change. Still no Gideon's cookie review!!

Screen Shot 2024-06-21 at 4.25.35 PM.png

"I apologize I have not been posting alot of videos this week only because I'm trying to get caught up from traveling so much I've got mounds of laundry and a whole bunch of stuff and I'm getting ready for a big move soon. . . . . "

I guess he is no longer using his new computer and editing software as an excuse for his lack of vlogs? Anywhoos another snoozefest vlog. . . while it looked like he was solo at AK, for me it was inconclusive when he was at dinner at Boma. He was much more careful filming right before and during dinner which got my attention. He is aware of this thread so he knows the ways we have been spotting her.

Could this be someone other than WL Girl? Yes. But given the similar outfit and shoes, and his way of filming I will leave this one as TBD.

@Dismom2 you had shared back on Post #10 of thread 18 a tote bag Nate was holding in a picture with a fan that you guessed probably was WL Girl's. . . . this does look similar. . . if this person was with other people why not just leave the bag at the table? Unless you were with one other person who was busy filming the buffet and had no one else to leave the bag with??

PMM621244.jpg

PMM62124.jpg

Remember when some of his weirdo fans dressed up as him for Halloween? Sure you do. Well hear me out: This Halloween's hottest couples costume idea could have the man dressed as Nate in a RESVLTS shirt, and the woman can dress as WLG in her black bike shorts and white shoes and carry around a potted plant to pretend to hide behind!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
"I apologize I have not been posting alot of videos this week only because I'm trying to get caught up from traveling so much I've got mounds of laundry and a whole bunch of stuff and I'm getting ready for a big move soon. . . . . "
He's seriously entered another level of lazy. Laundry? Really? How much effort does it take to talk around and eat for three hours? What is he doing with the rest of his days? C'Mon Nate. We all know it's not laundry or the "big move" that's keeping you from making videos. You're just lazy AF.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.