Paging Mr Morrow #18 too busy to film, but not to eat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh that’s good.

Never underestimate the power of Nate to duck up all the luck he fell assbackwards into!

Reactions: 5
I just don't know what to make of his business relationship with RESVLTS.

Seeing all of his vlogger peers improvising their own print-on-demand merch while he has his goofy caricature plastered on shirts made by the same company that deals in Disney, Marvel, Star Wars, Universal, Nickelodeon, and many more makes me wonder what they see in him that sets him apart. And not just the fact that he's on the shirts, but they're jetting him around the world to promote their products.

I didn't think that he'd provide enough value to the company to justify paying him enough to live on and to neglect his channel... but I also didn't think that he'd provide enough value to offset the travel expenses they're paying for him.

It's all very interesting to me.

Reactions: 6
I just don't know what to make of his business relationship with RESVLTS.

Seeing all of his vlogger peers improvising their own print-on-demand merch while he has his goofy caricature plastered on shirts made by the same company that deals in Disney, Marvel, Star Wars, Universal, Nickelodeon, and many more makes me wonder what they see in him that sets him apart. And not just the fact that he's on the shirts, but they're jetting him around the world to promote their products.

I didn't think that he'd provide enough value to the company to justify paying him enough to live on and to neglect his channel... but I also didn't think that he'd provide enough value to offset the travel expenses they're paying for him.

It's all very interesting to me.
Curious to see if there are any changes since the owner (who loved Nate) has passed. He doesn't seem like a smart long term business investment for a company looking to grow outside the Disney bubble of licenses. He just doesn't bring much to the table.

Reactions: 6
Curious to see if there are any changes since the owner (who loved Nate) has passed. He doesn't seem like a smart long term business investment for a company looking to grow outside the Disney bubble of licenses. He just doesn't bring much to the table.
Nate is the most real and relatable. Not my opinion, just stating what fans think.

After walking through the parks yesterday and seeing the people that wear his products we are convinced most of them eat lead paint chips.
They are no one I would want to spend any time around, that's for sure... but their money is as green as anyone else's, and that's all the company cares about.

Are there a lot of them out there in the wild? Do you spot one or two a day, or are they as ubiquitous as the "Disney Dad Uniform"?

Nate is the most real and relatable. Not my opinion, just stating what fans think.
I don't doubt that his fans believe that -- that's why they follow him. But wouldn't the fans of all vloggers think the same thing? I'm sure Adam the Woo's "Woovians" think that he's real and relatable, that the self-proclaimed honorary aunts and uncles of the Trackers' evil spawn think that they're real and relatable, hell everybody just loooooved Molly until the cracks in her makeup façade emerged to reveal the total b!tch underneath. What makes Nate special to make him the "chosen one"?

Reactions: 2
They are no one I would want to spend any time around, that's for sure... but their money is as green as anyone else's, and that's all the company cares about.

Are there a lot of them out there in the wild? Do you spot one or two a day, or are they as ubiquitous as the "Disney Dad Uniform"?

I don't doubt that his fans believe that -- that's why they follow him. But wouldn't the fans of all vloggers think the same thing? I'm sure Adam the Woo's "Woovians" think that he's real and relatable, that the self-proclaimed honorary aunts and uncles of the Trackers' evil spawn think that they're real and relatable, hell everybody just loooooved Molly until the cracks in her makeup façade emerged to reveal the total b!tch underneath. What makes Nate special to make him the "chosen one"?
Honestly Death and Hurt and Pain. I could be wrong but that’s my view.

Reactions: 1
Speaking of the shirts company paying for things, and Instagram posts and all that. Looks like the kid Ryan got "hosted" by Disney and SHIRTS at some "Disney Style" Donald Duck party thing in NYC. And appears he took Kristen as his "Plus One" because shes been posting, too. Hmm.... are they already replacing Nate with a younger guy influencer?? LOL

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.