Paging Mr Morrow #18 too busy to film, but not to eat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought it was Denial first, DABDA. Maybe Depression, it’s one of the D’s.
Shock is part of the “denial” stage. One article I found said there are different models of grief. One of them renamed “denial” to “shock and disbelief” since they felt the word “denial” had too many negative connotations and didn’t cover what that stage truly is.

Another website I found said:
The denial stage occurs in the immediate aftermath of a loss. If someone is grieving the death of a loved one, Chait says they may feel numb and be in disbelief. “Many people will cling to a sliver of hope that there has been a mistake and the person they lost is not really dead,” Chait says. “Sometimes, this stage can be protective as it helps someone in shock avoid becoming too overwhelmed with limited resources to manage the strong feelings.”

I lost my very best friend of 20 years from a sudden blood clot in 2019. We were just 39 years old and it was just 3 months before my wedding - she was to be maid of honor. My friend was in a coma for about a week. I was definitely in a shock phase and things didn’t truly set in until her husband called me and said I needed to get there within 48 hours if I wanted to say goodbye because they would be pulling her off life support. Later, my other friends and I would remind each other “there is no wrong way to grieve.” That really helped when I was having days where I felt like I wasn’t “experiencing” grief and mourning for my friend like you see in the movies.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Shock is part of the “denial” stage. One article I found said there are different models of grief. One of them renamed “denial” to “shock and disbelief” since they felt the word “denial” had too many negative connotations and didn’t cover what that stage truly is.

Another website I found said:
The denial stage occurs in the immediate aftermath of a loss. If someone is grieving the death of a loved one, Chait says they may feel numb and be in disbelief. “Many people will cling to a sliver of hope that there has been a mistake and the person they lost is not really dead,” Chait says. “Sometimes, this stage can be protective as it helps someone in shock avoid becoming too overwhelmed with limited resources to manage the strong feelings.”

I lost my very best friend of 20 years from a sudden blood clot in 2019. We were just 39 years old and it was just 3 months before my wedding - she was to be maid of honor. My friend was in a coma for about a week. I was definitely in a shock phase and things didn’t truly set in until her husband called me and said I needed to get there within 48 hours if I wanted to say goodbye because they would be pulling her off life support. Later, my other friends and I would remind each other “there is no wrong way to grieve.” That really helped when I was having days where I felt like I wasn’t “experiencing” grief and mourning for my friend like you see in the movies.
I am sorry to hear that, that is terribly sad. There is no wrong way to grieve. I was trying to list the psychology version of what I recalled. I am not in anyway saying shock is not a part of death (any traumatic event) I was simply listing the stages I recalled. I was 15 and my absolute very best friend (that I loved dearly) had passed in a car accident. His body was destroyed terribly. He came from a poor family and I recall his funeral as if it were yesterday. It was just a backyard BBQ type of event. I remember I told my friends at the time that it probably wasn’t true. How could it NOT be true? He was gone. I will forever remember that shock and think of him 25 years later. Again was NOT discrediting shock as an emotion, but I did not go out partying the day after finding out was all my point was.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
yup- this is why i decided that the "Nate and WLG" deal is sealed- and Kristen appears to have reached her "acceptance" stage, too LOL Back in January, she wanted nothing to do with either of them. compared to the most recent picture where she is standing right by WLG, with a big smile.
You sure it’s not all the $5 margaritas they probably slammed down before driving home?

Reactions: 1
Real question here is where can I get $5 alcoholic drinks at Disney World? Margaritas will work.
Good question!! Nate... Kristen... whoever else... we know you all read here. Let us know where the cheap drinks "on property" are!!! THATS the real Disney vlog we need!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Good question!! Nate... Kristen... whoever else... we know you all read here. Let us know where the cheap drinks "on property" are!!! THATS the real Disney vlog we need!
It’s expensive and unaffordable as is, I can’t be ubering off property. Give us the location!

Reactions: 2
Perhaps the WLG Nate thing is just a normal relationship with a bit of an age gap. Nothing wrong with that. Maybe she really is just a fan of his and it turned romantic. Nate if he does still want kids is wise to date younger that gives him more opportunity to have those kids.

• Sick
Perhaps the WLG Nate thing is just a normal relationship with a bit of an age gap. Nothing wrong with that. Maybe she really is just a fan of his and it turned romantic. Nate if he does still want kids is wise to date younger that gives him more opportunity to have those kids.
It is definitely wise for him to date younger. For bloakey men, no worries. My uncle (RIP) was 72 year old dating a 42 year old woman. I don’t know that he thought HE couldn’t get her pregnant or that she was past that age…. but somehow this woman ended up pregnant and ruined his life (Sorry I know kids are great) BUT not at 72 years old. He spent the last of his life raising a baby all over again. So he atleast has until she’s 30s if not more to have kids. Luckily their kid was a healthy little lad, don’t know him from adam now.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Just read some of the comments on that channel... plenty of kool aid drinkers commenting like this person claiming to have shared, meals, drinks and convos with Nate. 🙄

View attachment 2947487
We all know that's a lie because Nate doesn't share food or booze.

If you want to torture yourself, you can watch Nate do Karaoke. I'm sure his friends are dying to hear him.

• Haha
yup... this is where i'm at now. Especially after seeing that recent picture where she seems more comfortable with being in pictures with him and his friend group, etc. and more comfortable being "out".
Shes been around for 6 months now, thats a good amount of time. Especially with Nate being almost 40. I said on here before, but at that age, you know what you want with dating. You're either all in or you move on quickly (especially if he wants kids as he's said before.) It appears that hes all-in.
And even for her being in her 20s, if shes a more "mature" 20-something and wants to settle down, then why would she have "wasted" 6 months of "prime" dating years if she didn't see it going anywhere?
I still will forever mourn my Kristen and Nate Disneyland proposal and Mukbang wedding, but it looks like I have to accept it :confused:
---
We all know that's a lie because Nate doesn't share food or booze.

If you want to torture yourself, you can watch Nate do Karaoke. I'm sure his friends are dying to hear him.

🤢 that’s such a great song he ruined too!!! 😡

Last edited:
I’m not believing the WLG romance until he announces it. At least saying that he has a girlfriend, even if he doesn’t show her.

There are lots of men and women who are just friends, especially when it comes to hanging out at Disney.

I still will forever mourn my Kristen and Nate Disneyland proposal and Mukbang wedding, but it looks like I have to accept it :confused:
---
I have some sad songs playing on my playlist in mourning. I lit a candle too. I still think there’s a chance someday, Shady Maples is the best reception.

• Sad
yup... this is where i'm at now. Especially after seeing that recent picture where she seems more comfortable with being in pictures with him and his friend group, etc. and more comfortable being "out".
Shes been around for 6 months now, thats a good amount of time. Especially with Nate being almost 40. I said on here before, but at that age, you know what you want with dating. You're either all in or you move on quickly (especially if he wants kids as he's said before.) It appears that hes all-in.
And even for her being in her 20s, if shes a more "mature" 20-something and wants to settle down, then why would she have "wasted" 6 months of "prime" dating years if she didn't see it going anywhere?
---

🤢 that’s such a great song he ruined too!!! 😡
We might argue this. She might just be reliable sex that he doesn't have to pay alot for.

• Haha
I have some sad songs playing on my playlist in mourning. I lit a candle too. I still think there’s a chance someday, Shady Maples is the best reception.
same here!! Started with a little Olivia Rodrigo- Driver's License and Bad Idea (" I only see him as a friend- the biggest lie i ever said!" 🤣) Now i might move on to the classic " I Will Always Love You", maybe add in a little T-Swift "Death By A Thousand Cuts" in there. 🤷‍♀️:unsure: 🤣
I do have faith that Kristen will get her dream proposal at Disneyland, involving the Grilled Cheese and Tomato Soup Combo one day. LOL AND that she'll even get a reception at the fancy Bacchanal Buffet in Vegas and not have to settle for Shady Maple! (y)🙏

• Haha
I’m not believing the WLG romance until he announces it. At least saying that he has a girlfriend, even if he doesn’t show her.

There are lots of men and women who are just friends, especially when it comes to hanging out at Disney.
He has no problem showing his friends, keeping her out and how she attends his friend group events and even his family trip makes her different.

Also based on how things went with Veronica it's logical he's keeping this far from vlogs.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.