Paging Mr Morrow #18 too busy to film, but not to eat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really felt for Nate talking about Steve's loss. Incredibly sad. I can't imagine the shock of losing someone so unexpectedly. His poor family. Nate seems to be losing a bit of weight and I hope this doesn't push him off the rails again. It should be a wake up call. Wonder what the future holds for him now....

Also #teanNate&Kirsten

Reactions: 5
Yes, Nate has confirmed what I have noticed in the PMM x RSVLTS videos—Steve was the absolute supporter and driving force behind Nate’s luxurious hotel stays and the international trips, etc. Steve, in my opinion, was Nate’s biggest fan and now with the passing of Steve, will the RSVLTS squad treat Nate the same way? They usually seemed so annoyed with Nate. But, that is just my observation. I could be wrong. I wonder if Nate made ironclad agreements with RSVLTS? If not, his days may be numbered. Just my observation.🤔
Yes it sounds like his relationship with RSVLTS will likely change. The compa
---
Oops my last reply got posted on accident. We will find out if Nate is valuable to RSVLTS or was just valuable to Steve. Time will tell.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Yes, Nate has confirmed what I have noticed in the PMM x RSVLTS videos—Steve was the absolute supporter and driving force behind Nate’s luxurious hotel stays and the international trips, etc. Steve, in my opinion, was Nate’s biggest fan and now with the passing of Steve, will the RSVLTS squad treat Nate the same way? They usually seemed so annoyed with Nate. But, that is just my observation. I could be wrong. I wonder if Nate made ironclad agreements with RSVLTS? If not, his days may be numbered. Just my observation.🤔
I agree.
I also noticed some of the other RSVLT guys seems annoyed with Nate at times including Mike who is the Director of Communications for RSVLTS, and Nick who is nothing more than a "brand ambassador" and has no say in company decisions. Ultimately I think it will fall on John who is the other co-founder and creative director on where things go forward with the company. MCM London starts on Friday so it will be interesting to see what happens. A sad time not just for Steve's family but the RSVLTS family.

On a lighter note. . . . sorry to disappoint some but yes WL girl is still in the picture. . . seen here hanging out with Nate, Kristen, Sean, and Promise last week.

1716140046710.png

• Wow
  • Heart
I agree.
I also noticed some of the other RSVLT guys seems annoyed with Nate at times including Mike who is the Director of Communications for RSVLTS, and Nick who is nothing more than a "brand ambassador" and has no say in company decisions. Ultimately I think it will fall on John who is the other co-founder and creative director on where things go forward with the company. MCM London starts on Friday so it will be interesting to see what happens. A sad time not just for Steve's family but the RSVLTS family.

On a lighter note. . . . sorry to disappoint some but yes WL girl is still in the picture. . . seen here hanging out with Nate, Kristen, Sean, and Promise last week.

View attachment 2945711
yup... seeing that picture of WLG hanging with all of them was kind of the turning point where i was like "Ok, I think shes around for good. :cautious: I better try to move on to the acceptance phase" ☹ ☹ 🤣
It kills me because I just liked the banter Kristen and Nate had. But, hey, good job WLG on sweeping the big guy off his feet! LOL
So now i shifted my focus to the "other" Taylor and her man on their little Italian getaway! 🤣🤣

Ugh I can’t with WLG. I’m sure she’s a nice gal but she looks like a child next to him.

Reactions: 4
Ugh I can’t with WLG. I’m sure she’s a nice gal but she looks like a child next to him.
I know :-/ this picture had me so bummed :cautious: I'm sure shes a nice enough girl, but something just doesn't seem "right" about it.

Reactions: 3
STOP!!! Who is she to stop the love between K and him. I’m done with WLG!!!
🤣 I know!!! But, look at WLG with the big smile, not hiding away, standing close to Nate… she’s getting more comfortable with the whole thing. 😒 I bet they’re gearing up for a “hard launch”.
Unfortunately, I think Kristen’s gonna have to keep searching for her perfect Disney Mukbang partner 😔 But like I said before, hopefully the next one will actually be able to read the menus! 🤞🤞

• Haha
  • Sick
I agree.

View attachment 2945711
Am I right in saying that this is WLG's first intentional appearance in any of their socials? If so, that's a big step!

Reactions: 2
Am I right in saying that this is WLG's first intentional appearance in any of their socials? If so, that's a big step!
it's definitely the most comfortable we've seen her look, knowing that a picture was being taken LOL Thats what struck me- the big smile, etc. I think it's a big step, like you said. This would've been the day after Steve passed away, i beleive. So maybe she realized "Life is too short to hide true love" HAHA
It'll be interesting to see what happens- as far as them "coming out", and as far as his whole RSVLTS thing. :unsure:

Last edited:
I hope WLG stands by Nate and offers her support, with the loss of Steve, and doesn’t just abandon Nate in a moment of such sadness.

I saw what first hand what happened to Nate previously when Veronica left him while he lost his Step Father. It was absolutely brutal.

Reactions: 7
I hope WLG stands by Nate and offers her support, with the loss of Steve, and doesn’t just abandon Nate in a moment of such sadness.

I saw what first hand what happened to Nate previously when Veronica left him while he lost his Step Father. It was absolutely brutal.
Ooooh… “first hand”?? 🧐 we’re gonna need some more general “Nate tea” from you! 🤣
So far WLG seems to be sticking by him. That picture above would’ve been the day after Steve passed away, and she’s there with him and his friends. 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Ooooh… “first hand”?? 🧐 we’re gonna need some more general “Nate tea” from you! 🤣
So far WLG seems to be sticking by him. That picture above would’ve been the day after Steve passed away, and she’s there with him and his friends. 🤷‍♀️
If that’s the day after, they don’t appear too upset.

• Sad
Sean is sitting right by the happy couple, but She Hulk could not be sitting farther away unless she was in another room.
yup- this is why i decided that the "Nate and WLG" deal is sealed- and Kristen appears to have reached her "acceptance" stage, too LOL Back in January, she wanted nothing to do with either of them. compared to the most recent picture where she is standing right by WLG, with a big smile.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.