Paging Mr Morrow #17 that mouth can manage!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aw, come on, give the fat little diabetic divorced former Denny's manager turned fat shirt model a break. He did okay for himself so far, I think anyone would have to admit that. Granted he has some questionable qualities, but playing an "awe-shucks" good-natured goober on YT isn't one of them. Remember, celebrity is a fickle fate, one day you are riding the chariot of glory, and then some time later you are the guy scooping up the poop behind the glory chariot parade. Good for you Nate, revel in your time, you got an overpriced Epcot drink named after you, globe trotted and lived the fancy life! You are the envy of all the fat lonely alcoholic man babies out there!

Reactions: 5
Celebrity bartender? 😂 😂 😂 He’s so high on himself.

That drink reminds me of things restaurants do in memoriam for someone. Like Aunt Mabel’s Apple Pie that she loved so much

Reactions: 3
Does the dim bulb really believe it’s going to stay on the menu? How’s the PMM Polite Pig menu doing? Bartenders wearing SHTS shirts and their blue cartoon of him on a few glasses, must be a coincidence and not a marketing scheme.

observation of the day..Nate is amazed that there are so few people in a closed area of the park…brilliant!
Nice to see Cryptkeeper Maria make an appearance,
hope the big boy gets some rest and sobers up..he needs to have all his strength to go break the new Gideons cookie of the month in half
finally nice shot of him, douche bag Sean and his man tits in the test track car

Reactions: 3
I couldn’t watch that lol. So much mumbling
yup. He appears to do these endings late at night so it's probably a combo of tired and buzzed. But, honestly- what does he do during the day?? Just wait and do the "sit and talk" ending during the day so they can be slightly more coherent!

Reactions: 2
New Thread:

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.