Paging Mr Morrow #17 that mouth can manage!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As someone who has been to USJ twice, once you leave the park you cannot go back in. It is the small print of the ticket. I bet they planned to go back but didn’t realise this and played it off.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
It seemed like the trip was too short, bad touring aside. He only did three videos. So was it a four night stay?

Reactions: 2
I don’t have time to watch all his tokyo Disney videos yet, but I want to come here to see if anyone noticed the potential problem in his story with the vacation package at Tokyo Disney.

The vacation package can only be for 2 night 3 park days, or 1 night 2 park days. It looks like he stayed at least 2 nights at Disneyland Hotel without changing rooms, which means that he had the park ticket and also reserved rides on the first day when he arrived. but he wasted it all? The vacation package also comes with a free merchandise he can pick out at a store and free unlimited non-alcoholic drinks in the park at quick service restaurants, and maybe some other free stuff that I cannot remember. Did he show any of these?

It just makes me so mad that he is doing this Tokyo Disneyland without doing any research or taking all the benefits that he has. I have been planning for the same trip for months.
after saying hes "been wanting to come here FOREVER"... ok, bro, so then you dont take full advantage of the time you have there??
That's the sort of thing that irks me the most.

I realize that not everyone travels the same way that I do. I realize that jet lag can be harder to overcome for some people (especially yokels like Nate who rarely leave their own time zone). I realize that a new place can be intimidating.

But it's just so frustrating to see missed opportunities. I always try to maximize what I'm doing when in a new city and especially in a new country. "Next time" is never guaranteed. I never put things off and rarely do things that I could do back home because I never know when (or if) I'll make it back.

Reactions: 4
I felt like the company guy was calling the shots. He was the one holding all the vouchers and Fastpasses. And I think he’s the one who wanted to go the baseball game.
---
They did two packages - one for each hotel. It's 2 nights for each. So four nights
So how many days of tickets would that include? They only did two park days. Or do you buy the tickets separately

No, I'm not thinking of his signature catchphrases. I'm referring to "jokes" or statements that he repeats because he thinks there so witty.
Examples: 23:00: "Are those KitKats? I get them at EPCOT all the time. I get them at EPCOT all the time."
24:25: "Who did that? Son of a gun. Son of an arrow. Son of an arrow."
There's A LOT more if you listen for them. He's turning into Jimmy Two Times from Goodfellas.
View attachment 2849417
Yes! It causes my husband to curse at him/the tv. Although he says it in more of a Curly/Three Stooges voice :ROFLMAO:

I felt like the company guy was calling the shots. He was the one holding all the vouchers and Fastpasses. And I think he’s the one who wanted to go the baseball game.
100% agree. Nate was not driving - he was just along for the ride. Of course according to him they are his best buddies, so I'm sure they would have done anything for old Nate if he had just asked.

• Haha
100% agree. Nate was not driving - he was just along for the ride. Of course according to him they are his best buddies, so I'm sure they would have done anything for old Nate if he had just asked.
yeah... Nate reminds me of the kids at my son's middle school, trying to "fit in" with the "cool kids". (both when hes with the shirt guys and Sean/Kristen because they're so much younger) Except hes doing it as an adult who should've been over that years ago.

So how many days of tickets would that include? They only did two park days. Or do you buy the tickets separately
Vacation Packages are official accommodation plans that include Park tickets that can be used every day during your stay at a Disney hotel, Attraction Tickets, Original Items, and all sorts of other goodies exclusive to the plan.

Basically you get this binder (he never showed it) that comes with your tickets for the park, the fast passes, and some coupons. The "coupons" can be exchanged for gifts at different stores on property. Items in the past have included really nice water bottles, pop corn buckets, plushies, etc. Honestly he could have done a video on the whole process of picking up the packets and what it's like and what the process is for checking into the hotel(s).

You could then go here to get a general feel for how much he spent. https://reserve.tokyodisneyresort.jp/en/vpackage/search/

At the end of the day he lost a lot of content, and could have milked this into a solid 6 videos. Mr. Fat-In-The-Hat if you still have that B roll footage here you go:

1. Pre-planning: Did you get any currency exchange? Did you set up a pocket WiFi or eSim? Did you have to get your first passport? What was the process like for booking the rooms? Did you get a JR pass for tourists? Did you get a Suica card?

2. Arriving at the airport, things you wish you knew. Did you get your Pocket WiFi here or did you get an eSim? What made you chose the one you did. Why did you take a Taxi and not rely on the wonderful train system.

3. Arriving on property: What was the process like for getting the packet(s)? Anything you found confusing? What was the check-in process like? What did you do with your bags? Speaking of your bags, why the !@#!@$% did you take your bags with you to the hotel when you could have used https://www.global-yamato.com/en/hands-free-travel/scene01.html and had them meet you on arrival

4. Tokyo in general. Obviously you went to Akihabara and you went to the Tokyo Dome and you did some exploration in the city. Good job! But you never really covered the process. Once again, did you take the JR line which leaves right from downtown Disney? Did you use a tax? Did you need more currency? You could have told people about how 7-11 has the best ATMs for currency exchange.

5-6. Each of the parks, you can keep those.

So many wasted opportunities

Reactions: 6
yeah... Nate reminds me of the kids at my son's middle school, trying to "fit in" with the "cool kids". (both when hes with the shirt guys and Sean/Kristen because they're so much younger) Except hes doing it as an adult who should've been over that years ago.
Thank you for saying this out loud!!! We have been saying for the longest time that Nate thinks he's some cool 20 something but he's almost 40!

Reactions: 6
Thank you for saying this out loud!!! We have been saying for the longest time that Nate thinks he's some cool 20 something but he's almost 40!
haha yeah- i think i really noticed it in these Japan videos. how he would tell one of this lame "jokes" and then do a nervous laugh looking at the shirt guys like "Did they think that was funny?? Am I cool??" :rolleyes: And he does the same thing with Sean/Kristen while they walk ahead of him, or roll their eyes.
And honestly- as much as I root for Kristen and i do like her content ( she for sure puts much more planning and info into her videos than Nate does!) shes starting to annoy me too HAHA Girl- he was SO quick to ditch you once he met WL Girl... So why are you still all up in his business ( promoting "drink release day", mentioning him in your videos, etc). Your channel is doing ok now, you dont need him anymore. You spent a couple years following him around instead of worrying about yourself- and now all of your friends are paired off, moving on with their lives- and you're left being the 3rd or 5th wheel. Let him flounder on his own to stay relevant instead of giving him "marketing" ideas! HAHA You're only encouraging his lame D-Bag behavior! LOL
ok... vent over! We're at the beach this week but it's a rainy day so i'm filling my time thinking about this stuff! LOL

haha yeah- i think i really noticed it in these Japan videos. how he would tell one of this lame "jokes" and then do a nervous laugh looking at the shirt guys like "Did they think that was funny?? Am I cool??" :rolleyes: And he does the same thing with Sean/Kristen while they walk ahead of him, or roll their eyes.
And honestly- as much as I root for Kristen and i do like her content ( she for sure puts much more planning and info into her videos than Nate does!) shes starting to annoy me too HAHA Girl- he was SO quick to ditch you once he met WL Girl... So why are you still all up in his business ( promoting "drink release day", mentioning him in your videos, etc). Your channel is doing ok now, you dont need him anymore. You spent a couple years following him around instead of worrying about yourself- and now all of your friends are paired off, moving on with their lives- and you're left being the 3rd or 5th wheel. Let him flounder on his own to stay relevant instead of giving him "marketing" ideas! HAHA You're only encouraging his lame D-Bag behavior! LOL
ok... vent over! We're at the beach this week but it's a rainy day so i'm filling my time thinking about this stuff! LOL
I agree. I want Kristen to dump him. The only thing I hope is that she is still using him for subs. Her views are good for a new channel but I’m sure she would like them to be higher.

I do think she will find someone when she is ready and they will be a much better person than Nate. I also don’t think WLG and Nate go the distance lol

I do think she will find someone when she is ready and they will be a much better person than Nate. I also don’t think WLG and Nate go the distance lol
If Nate's love life is like his RunDisney career he certainly can't go the distance at an 11 minute mile.

Your channel is doing ok now, you dont need him anymore. You spent a couple years following him around instead of worrying about yourself- and now all of your friends are paired off, moving on with their lives- and you're left being the 3rd or 5th wheel. Let him flounder on his own to stay relevant instead of giving him "marketing" ideas! HAHA You're only encouraging his lame D-Bag behavior! LOL
You are 100% spot on here. She doesn't "need" him anymore. What she needs is a break or something viral on her own. Then she and Sean can just finally put Nate in the rear view mirror and move on.

• Haha
I agree. I want Kristen to dump him. The only thing I hope is that she is still using him for subs. Her views are good for a new channel but I’m sure she would like them to be higher.

Yup. It kills me when she still does stuff like at a corner table in a restaurant “Now if NATE were here he would say Nobody puts baby in a corner…” 🙄 girl, let it go- you had a couple years hanging out with him, it built your channel. But it’s time to move on. he’s obviously not still invested in you, so let it go. I just feel bad because I do think she had feelings and thought it might go somewhere… but, hey, live and learn.
But yeah, she’ll find somebody- she seems outgoing and smart, and must be fun to hang with because she always seems to be able to round up people to hang out with. It’ll probably even be somebody who can actually read restaurant menus, too!! 🤣

I think if Kristen keeps plugging away at building her content, she will be fine. She needs to just focus on WDW table services and quick services for now. That’s what visitors search for the most. She does too many snacks and drinks. Also too much Disneyland.

Reactions: 1
If, relative to yourself, Kristen is a "cool kid" by any metric whatsoever, then you are truly and totally fucked.

If, relative to yourself, Kristen is a "cool kid" by any metric whatsoever, then you are truly and totally fucked.
🤣 yup. That’s why I said “because they’re so much younger”. Nate tries to fit in with them to relive his youth, not so much because they’re “cool kids”. (Although, who knows, maybe in his warped mind they are) 🤷‍♀️

🤣 yup. That’s why I said “because they’re so much younger”. Nate tries to fit in with them to relive his youth, not so much because they’re “cool kids”. (Although, who knows, maybe in his warped mind they are) 🤷‍♀️
He should have been hanging out with that irritating tit Brayden from Mickey Views then. Too bad, he's moved out of Florida...

• Haha
  • Wow
Why did Nate need two days to make his intro. The weather is different.

Plus why is he referring to himself as a celebrity

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.