Paging Mr Morrow #17 that mouth can manage!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I assume his big surprise next week will be fatty on a cruise ship
thats what i'm thinking, too.- he said "You guys have been asking for awhile..." and a Disney cruise is pretty much the only "big" Disney thing he hasn't done yet. And the Disney Meemaws would want him to "Take them on..." :rolleyes: Wonder who will get the pleasure of sharing a cabin with him?!?

If, relative to yourself, Kristen is a "cool kid" by any metric whatsoever, then you are truly and totally fucked.
She is a "C U Next Tuesday" in person and to CM.
---
I assume his big surprise next week will be fatty on a cruise ship
We feel sorry for anyone on that ship if he does decide to sail. We are leaning away from cruising because he's not in control and can't just "leave" if things aren't going his way.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 3
$28 for that drink? That is insane to me. What other theme park vlogger has their own theme park restaurant drink?

1712081302413.png

Hey Nate if you read here shouldn't your logo have a TM or SM next to it? Or are you letting anybody use that and the caricature of yourself as well?

We feel sorry for anyone on that ship if he does decide to sail. We are leaning away from cruising because he's not in control and can't just "leave" if things aren't going his way.
The only reason I’m thinking cruise is because he said people have been asking for it for awhile- and there are always comments about Disney cruise on his videos. I honestly would love to see him try to fit in those tiny bathrooms! 🤣
Another guess could be eating at Monsieur Paul because I don’t think he has a video from there. But, the meemaws didn’t like the money flex of V&A too much, so I don’t know if he would rush to another $$$ meal…

Reactions: 1
Well his Trademark applications have finally moved forward:

1712083032772.png

So he has it applied for in 2 categories, the one above seems to be only for "Fedoras; Baseball caps; Baseball caps and hats; Sports caps and hats" and the other for this long list: "Entertainment services, namely, continuing video programs featuring travel, theme parks, food, and entertainment topics accessible by means of computer networks; Providing on-line videos featuring travel, theme parks, food, and entertainment topics, not downloadable; Providing a website featuring entertainment information; Providing a website featuring non-downloadable photographs; Providing a website featuring non-downloadable photographs in the field of travel, theme parks, food, and entertainment topics; Providing a website featuring non-downloadable videos in the field of travel, theme parks, food, and entertainment topics; Providing non-downloadable videos in the field of travel, theme parks, food, and entertainment topics via a website; Video production; Educational and entertainment services, namely, a continuing program about travel, theme parks, food, and entertainment topics accessible by means of computer networks; Providing online non-downloadable videos in the field of travel, theme parks, food, and entertainment topics"

Now I don't know if his attorney filled in those descriptions based on that 2nd one I would assume so.

So he doesn't hold a trademark if his channel name is used on shirts or other merchandise such as a glass? Seems a bit narrow minded to me.

Are they being authentic and using real ingredients or being true to form using fake ingredients like this fake duck

That's a long ass time on an airplane for a four night stay.

Agreed, it's why you only make a trip to the parks a small part to your trip to Japan. It's a huge country and so much time should be spent outside of the park. Kobe, Hiroshima, Tokyo, etc. A train line that can get you everywhere at a really cheap price. Amazing food. Yet there he is eating chicken nuggets at McDonalds

Reactions: 2
Well his Trademark applications have finally moved forward:

So he has it applied for in 2 categories, the one above seems to be only for "Fedoras; Baseball caps; Baseball caps and hats; Sports caps and hats" and the other for this long list: "Entertainment services, namely, continuing video programs featuring travel, theme parks, food, and entertainment topics accessible by means of computer networks; Providing on-line videos featuring travel, theme parks, food, and entertainment topics, not downloadable; Providing a website featuring entertainment information; Providing a website featuring non-downloadable photographs; Providing a website featuring non-downloadable photographs in the field of travel, theme parks, food, and entertainment topics; Providing a website featuring non-downloadable videos in the field of travel, theme parks, food, and entertainment topics; Providing non-downloadable videos in the field of travel, theme parks, food, and entertainment topics via a website; Video production; Educational and entertainment services, namely, a continuing program about travel, theme parks, food, and entertainment topics accessible by means of computer networks; Providing online non-downloadable videos in the field of travel, theme parks, food, and entertainment topics"

Now I don't know if his attorney filled in those descriptions based on that 2nd one I would assume so.

So he doesn't hold a trademark if his channel name is used on shirts or other merchandise such as a glass? Seems a bit narrow minded to me.
I wonder how Disney feels about that. His name is Nathan Darienzo, and the phrase "Paging Mr. Morrow" is lifted directly from Disney-owned IP and only has value as a result of Darienzo's use of the phrase in conjunction with Disney-related content.

Reactions: 8
I wonder how Disney feels about that. His name is Nathan Darienzo, and the phrase "Paging Mr. Morrow" is lifted directly from Disney-owned IP and only has value as a result of Darienzo's use of the phrase in conjunction with Disney-related content.
Well when I researched it not sure if they have a case or not. That letter mentions a 30 day period after publication where it can be opposed by anyone who believes they are damaged by it. So that would be the easiest time for Disney to contest it. Just because their marketing department has him on a media list doesn't mean the trademark/copyright folks agree with his use of it but might not be on their radar until this trademark publication. But on the other hand do they bother to copyright their ride audio? I don't believe the phrase is used in any other published Disney works.

Well when I researched it not sure if they have a case or not. That letter mentions a 30 day period after publication where it can be opposed by anyone who believes they are damaged by it. So that would be the easiest time for Disney to contest it. Just because their marketing department has him on a media list doesn't mean the trademark/copyright folks agree with his use of it but might not be on their radar until this trademark publication. But on the other hand do they bother to copyright their ride audio? I don't believe the phrase is used in any other published Disney works.
Not a copyright lawyer (or a lawyer at all), so I'm just wondering out loud. I don't know if recorded audio or a script from a ride (especially one that's been gone for years) is protected. I also don't know if Disney has ever used that phrase on any merchandise (shirts, etc.) or anything else besides the ride audio, and if that would even matter. I was just curious because the phrase is so very clearly recognizable as Disney-related. I mean, that's why he picked it in the first place and why so many people can relate to it.

I DO know that the character, Tom Morrow, was/is still used/referenced in other Disney attractions as recently as 5 or 6 years ago. And " Paging Star Tours passenger Mot Worrom. Please pick up the nearest white courtesy comlink. Passenger Mot Worrom to the nearest white courtesy comlink" is used to this day on Star Tours.

Last edited:
$28 for that drink? That is insane to me. What other theme park vlogger has their own theme park restaurant drink?

View attachment 2851808

Hey Nate if you read here shouldn't your logo have a TM or SM next to it? Or are you letting anybody use that and the caricature of yourself as well?
I'm guessing it's a lot because of the glass included.

Not a copyright lawyer (or a lawyer at all), so I'm just wondering out loud. I don't know if recorded audio or a script from a ride (especially one that's been gone for years) is protected.
"Paging Mr. Morrow, Mr. Tom Morrow" is still played on the PeopleMover.

"Entertainment services, namely, continuing video programs featuring travel, theme parks, food, and entertainment topics accessible by means of computer networks; Providing on-line videos featuring travel, theme parks, food, and entertainment topics, not downloadable; Providing a website featuring entertainment information; Providing a website featuring non-downloadable photographs; Providing a website featuring non-downloadable photographs in the field of travel, theme parks, food, and entertainment topics; Providing a website featuring non-downloadable videos in the field of travel, theme parks, food, and entertainment topics; Providing non-downloadable videos in the field of travel, theme parks, food, and entertainment topics via a website; Video production; Educational and entertainment services, namely, a continuing program about travel, theme parks, food, and entertainment topics accessible by means of computer networks; Providing online non-downloadable videos in the field of travel, theme parks, food, and entertainment topics"
Can't you download videos from YouTube?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.