Paging Mr Morrow #17 that mouth can manage!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @EmilyisDone for the new thread title.

His mouth can definitely manage, food that is.

Can he manage WL girl? I guess we'll have to wait and see.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
A recap of the sightings and possible sightings of "Wilderness Lodge Girl" since the start of the last thread.

Dec 14, 2023 - A mystery guest is seated next to Nate on People mover it is now believed this was in fact WL Girl. Later on in the same vlog a mystery guest joins Nate, Sean and Kristen at Bull and Bear. There has been discussion this was either WL girl or Sean's friend Lena.
Dec 15, 2023 - A mystery guest with a pink mug is seated next to Nate during a scene in his stay at Fort Wilderness cabins. Also someone can be heard next to him on the golf cart towards the end of that vlog as he tours the decorations around Fort Wilderness.
January 11, 2024 - WL girl joins Nate at MK. He tries to hide it but you can catch a glimpse of her walking in front of him as she turns, and also we can see someone is with him at lunch @ Tony's. She joins him later that night for his friend Maria's birthday dinner. He does not show her in the vlog, we do receive confirmation of this as pictures were taken and posted on IG by promise hope confirming she was in attendance sitting next to Nate.
January 12, 2024 - WL girl joins Nate at Epcot for opening day of Festival of the Arts. Thanks to @Dismom2 for finding the vlog featuring Nate as WL Girl stands in the background. Later Nate goes back to re-film festival of the arts, and explain why he did not film on opening day.

pmm11424.jpg

• Wow
A recap of the sightings and possible sightings of "Wilderness Lodge Girl" since the start of the last thread.

Dec 14, 2023 - A mystery guest is seated next to Nate on People mover it is now believed this was in fact WL Girl. Later on in the same vlog a mystery guest joins Nate, Sean and Kristen at Bull and Bear. There has been discussion this was either WL girl or Sean's friend Lena.
Dec 15, 2023 - A mystery guest with a pink mug is seated next to Nate during a scene in his stay at Fort Wilderness cabins. Also someone can be heard next to him on the golf cart towards the end of that vlog as he tours the decorations around Fort Wilderness.
January 11, 2024 - WL girl joins Nate at MK. He tries to hide it but you can catch a glimpse of her walking in front of him as she turns, and also we can see someone is with him at lunch @ Tony's. She joins him later that night for his friend Maria's birthday dinner. He does not show her in the vlog, we do receive confirmation of this as pictures were taken and posted on IG by promise hope confirming she was in attendance sitting next to Nate.
January 12, 2024 - WL girl joins Nate at Epcot for opening day of Festival of the Arts. Thanks to @Dismom2 for finding the vlog featuring Nate as WL Girl stands in the background. Later Nate goes back to re-film festival of the arts, and explain why he did not film on opening day.

View attachment 2702589
The more I look at this the more I think that’s Kyle Palos’s girl!!

Reactions: 2
Thanks to @EmilyisDone for the new thread title.

His mouth can definitely manage, food that is.

Can he manage WL girl? I guess we'll have to wait and see.
i am so excited I could do zoomies!
We’ll definitely see how much that mouth can manage as he eats his way through magic kingdom for 2024!

• Haha

View attachment 2702589
excellent summary!! Let the eating and hiding the girlfriend continue!!

I love how this guy barely posts anymore. He’s gonna tank his channel and I am here for it.

Has anyone confirmed that she's over 18? (kidding)
well... he did make comments on NYE and his birthday that he didnt want to drink too much. So maybe hes getting used to going out with her when she can't order alcohol.... :unsure: :unsure: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I love how this guy barely posts anymore. He’s gonna tank his channel and I am here for it.
I agree. I mean, i get it- he probably gets enough views now, plus whatever from the shirts that he can get by with only 1 or 2 videos a week. and his last video got hundreds of comments like "We'll watch whenever you feel like posting!!!" :rolleyes: BUT it definitely comes across as very "forgetting where he came from" kind of thing. And hes still only responding to like the first 20 comments on a video- it doesn't look like he ever goes back and responds to a few more comments to interact more with fans. And really the only IG stories he posts are "reposts" from fans saying how great he is. he never does any "polls" or "Q&As" or stuff like that to get a little more fan interaction. I think eventually people are gonna notice that and not be as interested...

The more I look at this the more I think that’s Kyle Palos’s girl!!
I said the other day- she does look similar to Casey and similar to JoJo's girlfriend, too. These Disney vlogger boys definitely have a type!! :rolleyes:

Reactions: 1

View attachment 2702589
Any more pics of this chick? I found her IG and she DOES look older in that with the crows feet but regardless looks weird with barney.

• Wow
Any more pics of this chick? I found her IG and she DOES look older in that with the crows feet but regardless looks weird with barney.
yeah- thats the thing. i dont really have anything against her. Shes cute, i'm sure shes a decent person. and any "cyber-sleuthing" i've done is out of pure curiosity, because i've been following nate for so long. Im not gonna hunt her down or anything HAHA
BUT it just looks weird, the 2 of them together.... i dont know.

yeah- thats the thing. i dont really have anything against her. Shes cute, i'm sure shes a decent person. and any "cyber-sleuthing" i've done is out of pure curiosity, because i've been following nate for so long. Im not gonna hunt her down or anything HAHA
BUT it just looks weird, the 2 of them together.... i dont know.
When did you first find Nate? Was it the begining days? On instagram or Youtube? You always know the most and find everything before I even think about it.

When did you first find Nate? Was it the begining days? On instagram or Youtube? You always know the most and find everything before I even think about it.
haha i'm not sure... i remember watching some of Nate's videos in like 2018 or 2019, but not like all of them. Then for awhile, i was more into following Kyle Pallo. THEN, Kyle's vlogs got even more boring LOL so i started following Nate more.
I think i'm just a detail oriented person, so i notice stuff. And have a good memory. Plus, I'm married to an engineer so hes detail-oriented too so it kind of rubbed off on my even more! HAHA (not that he watches any of these Disney people!!! LOL )
And i just have a super boring life :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: so i have time to watch all of these people's videos, check their IGs and stuff. I think thats the thing- Nate's been posting less lately, so you have to check out all of the people he hangs out with to get the actual scoop HAHA

haha i'm not sure... i remember watching some of Nate's videos in like 2018 or 2019, but not like all of them. Then for awhile, i was more into following Kyle Pallo. THEN, Kyle's vlogs got even more boring LOL so i started following Nate more.
I think i'm just a detail oriented person, so i notice stuff. And have a good memory. Plus, I'm married to an engineer so hes detail-oriented too so it kind of rubbed off on my even more! HAHA (not that he watches any of these Disney people!!! LOL )
And i just have a super boring life :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: so i have time to watch all of these people's videos, check their IGs and stuff. I think thats the thing- Nate's been posting less lately, so you have to check out all of the people he hangs out with to get the actual scoop HAHA
I think that this thread will start to slow down. I dont think Nate is going to continue Utube as much anymore and do something else. I think his past views will supplelemt an income for long enough and hell have an announcement that hes moving onto other things soon.

Reactions: 3
well... he did make comments on NYE and his birthday that he didnt want to drink too much. So maybe hes getting used to going out with her when she can't order alcohol.... :unsure: :unsure: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
You sure it's not because he doesn't want a DUI with a suspended license? :unsure:

I was noticing that as well. He hardly ever post. What is he gonna do for money?
I guess he is banking on his RSVLT merch line to make up for the reduction of vlogs. :unsure:
Lately he has been posting at a rate of about once every six days.
Maybe a new shirt release is in the cards? I Guess RSVLTS will need to think of some of Nate's other catchphrases for the next line of shirts.
Phrases like: COZY . . . . SCOOPSIE POTATOES. . . . HOLY MOLY. . . . and YO

• Haha
Well, he must be EXHAUSTED after his Christmas Vlogmas. His wrist must still be shaky from filming. Poor guy :(

• Haha
I guess he is banking on his RSVLT merch line to make up for the reduction of vlogs. :unsure:
Lately he has been posting at a rate of about once every six days.
Maybe a new shirt release is in the cards? I Guess RSVLTS will need to think of some of Nate's other catchphrases for the next line of shirts.
Phrases like: COZY . . . . SCOOPSIE POTATOES. . . . HOLY MOLY. . . . and YO
I guess he doesn’t realize that if he stops vlogging no one will know who he is so his face on a shirt will be meaningless and the shirt company will drop him.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.