Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

starri

VIP Member
Seriously, though, Nate's videos, to a medical professional, must feel like watching a horror movie -- seeing characters make terrible decisions that you know will inevitably result in disaster!
I don't speculate on pathology if I'm not getting paid. But while every single one of them has something, Nate is basically everything I don't like about the Fat Acceptance/Health At Any Size crowd in one sweaty, slovenly mass.

Reactions: 5
We are convinced that he doesn't know how to dress himself and he also thinks he's 30, not almost 40. We now know his "big surprise" was the Disney100: D23 Royal Anniversary Ball that was $199 per person. Not sure if he was #hosted or not. TBH Sean probably paid for the group.

IMG_6494.PNG

So looks like he ran a stop sign and damaged his car according to the citation. It says he was involved in a crash that caused roughly $2300 in damage.

I haven’t cross referenced dates, but I’m assuming that this is around the time of his GKTW auctions.

This is an amazing rabbit hole to go down, thank you VloggerCritic.
We feel so seen right now! People said we were "looking too deep" into this and that we were just looking for reasons to not like him.

• Heart

peteykirch

VIP Member
Oh yeah, she’s made videos with promise, phoebe and other people, but not with Nate lately.
The whole Ryan is her brother thing is a joke I think. He’s mentioned that he grew up in Chicago and she’ s mentioned that she’s from NJ. And o think in one of his videos he said something like if you’re watching this, just go along with the joke. 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
I’m in the minority on here that I actually think Kristen’s content is decent. She gives good info, and she’s real about it. It’s not just “everything is so, so good!” And she’ll do useful ones like Eating at Epcot for $50, or whatever. It actually helped us pick sone restaurants when we went in August. Her “Jersey-girl”-ness doesn’t bug me too much, because I’m one myself 🤣
Anywhoos- Nate’s upload time is usually noon- the countdown is on to see if we’ll get a Halloween blessing!!
---
The one thing I cannot stand about Kristen is that she'll order something, read the menu description, and then absolutely complain that it wasn't what she wanted, and she would've preferred if it had x,y,z instead of a,b,c.

Century20

VIP Member
Nate: I got a super super cool thing that I am doing. . . umm I am not too sure what date it is. . . it's really really awesome. . . I can't wait for you guys to see some of the clips from it. :rolleyes: 🤷‍♂️

5151515.jpg

• Haha

Murray9000

VIP Member
It's funny because people on here said this was going to happen. Every time he "helps" someone they end up ghosting him and doing well for themselves.
---
Wonder if he was offering things that got him in trouble like the "personal shopper" perk.
I think he got ghosted because what he was offering to the young female vloggers, they didn't want. If you know what I mean. ESPECIALLY the She Hulk.

• Haha

starri

VIP Member
Kingdom Krew posted a new video Kristen and Sean spending 24 hours in a Disney resort hotel room. With many guests coming to bring them junk food lots of food.
Sean better be careful. Being in decent shape is the one thing that differentiates him from the company he keeps.

• Haha

beachbabe1014

How the fuck did Nate go from following Bryan and Aaron around like a lost puppy in the bar to getting into their inner circle?
I was cringing hard on how Nate was trying to get noticed by them then Nate & Sean get invited to on gotg with them? Im sorry but I feel like I missed something or was it just dumb luck?

Just to further the point that Nate is the laziest grifter on the planet...if he can't copy and paste details into the description he has ChatGPT do it for him. Also, no mention in the description of the video if he was #hosted or not. If he was, he's either ignorant or dumb because the FCC can shut him down if he's reported for non disclosure of compensation.

Screen Shot 2023-10-24 at 5.06.40 PM.png

• Haha
  • Angry
oh, come on. Those "Extra" cookies obviously all made it on the plane home to mom, Bonnie and his niece! Duh! He could NEVER eat 4 cookies! :unsure::oops: 😄
Also- does anybody think it's strange that he hasn't mentioned- or even teased- a holiday Disneyland trip?? I remember early in the year him saying that he has a magic key and hoped to go a lot. Same with Kristen- shes usually all about Disneyland, and i'm surprised she hasn't mentioned going there for their holiday food. :unsure: Maybe thats what he meant in his last video when he said " I have a lot of traveling coming up, but not to new places"?🤷‍♀️
Interesting that the shirt company doesn't have anything listed online for NYC and Nate said he was doing an event there? The next advertised event for the brand isn't till February in FL. That means nothing in CA for Nate unless he actually pays his own way there. Kristen has an advantage at DL because she's a CM and can use her perks while Nate has to pay for everything on his own. It almost seems like Nate's free ride is almost at it's end.

jumpman23

Chatty Member
So did Nate acutely ride Tron front row yesterday or is he too big. As the the inside part of the ride video was a from months ago.

As watch 15:16 in this video

and then 4:28 in the latest one