Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I can only imagine the comments that the kool-aid drinkers are going to leave him praising him for this.

View attachment 2521781
Was there a breathalyzer test before takeoff?
---
We are wondering how much Nate got paid for this video. Had to mention his "friend's" business with info and location.

Screen Shot 2023-10-20 at 3.25.50 PM.png

---
We are wondering how much Nate got paid for this video. Had to mention his "friend's" business with info and location.

Screen Shot 2023-10-20 at 3.25.50 PM.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 5

starri

VIP Member
Private pilots have to get a medical exam every 1 to 5 years (based on which Class of medical and age) The max blood pressure reading is 155 over 95 and judging by Nate’s beet red face, he blows by that. They also drug test. Ain’t gonna happen.
They're also not allowed to be on certain prescriptions. I had a patient at one time who was studying for a pilot's license, and I had to get creative when we were addressing their issues.

• Wow
yeah i was confused on that, too. Like they were in the bar with a bunch of other people, all there to meet them- how did it get to them being some of the few chosen ones to ride GOTG with them??
We think his "in" was someone from Cava. Nate is always at every event there and consumes more drinks there than most normal people would.

• Heart
I hate that the tree acted like he knew him. As funny as it was, sorta, it just swelled his head even more 🙄 And then those two random people the woman repeats twice “we’re Nate’s friends!” Maam, You are definitely not.
We felt that way and then realized that it's someone who doesn't like him and reads Tattle/Reddit. 6 months ago everyone was chugging the kool aid.

No Grifters Needed

Chatty Member
Wow! Just saw JoJo's Blizzard Beach video and we have to say it....Nate needs to embrace the fact that he's a fat fuck! This sleeveless shirts and short combo for swimming just makes him look like a wet sausage in the water. It's not a good look and doesn't work for him.
What? No one likes this look? The last time I saw Nate in a "bathing costume", I'm pretty sure it doubled as his fancy wedding attire.

Screenshot 2023-11-07 at 10.39.52 AM.png

• Sick
  • Haha

Dismom2

VIP Member
maybe they are a (cough, cough, VOMIT) throuple?
😅 😅 😅 😅 😅

Totally kidding. I don't care about the relationship stuff at all. Seems to me that he has more of a thing for Sean anyhow.
I mean, I wouldn’t blame Nate— I’m a sucker for blue eyes like Sean has, too 🤣🤣

• Haha

Hereforthesh

Chatty Member
Thanks to @MichaelKaysHairyBack for the new thread title.

Someone feel free to do a recap.
I'm sure it's mostly about eating, drinking, Disney, Gideon's cookies, RSVLTS shirts and friends, I mean fwends, we can't stand.

Dismom2

VIP Member
i think SOMEBODY needs to watch The Golden Bachelor!! :ROFLMAO: Those ladies are CATCHES!! They're all in the 60s, beautiful, smart, active, and not totally burdened because their kids are grown :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Dismom2

VIP Member
I still will say it was Wildness Lodge Girl.
Also since you posted your investigative work the other day she has deactivated her Facebook. So to me it confirms you did indeed find the right person and also she and/or nate lurk on this thread.
HoLY SHIT!!! you're right!!! Man, I'm good, huh?! :ROFLMAO: So does that mean they really do have something going on?? Or is she just like "F you creeps, I can't even be friends with someone without getting stalked ??!" :unsure:

ANYWAY- Nate, since you're lurking- Thanks for crushing my dreams of a Nate and Kristen wedding. 😫😭😭 I really do think you guys would be a great fit. and I guess i was fooled by stuff like you zooming into her eyes and lips at Boathouse brunch, and you secretly requesting Happily Ever After when she gave you another song to request. And her calling you "babe" in her Halloween Party video when you brought her the pumpkin cheesecake. And just the way she was talking when she was trying that cake at Sean's house when you left your camera there. And you reaching over to rub her back a little bit during the recent Christmas Parade at MVMCP, and you reading from the Brown Derby menu at Jollywood Nights, "Kristen, look at what this says..." and kind of emphasizing the "glamour and ROMANCE" part. HAHA

sure, I definitely sound a tad bit stalker-ish, but Im promise I'm not an actual crazy person! I just have some time on my hands to interpret what you're putting out there! HAHA

Anywhoos- I'll be watching to see how all this unfolds!:ROFLMAO:
---
I finally found WL girl but her profile picture is very photoshopped.
Yup! That’s why her Facebook page was the real clue. Those pics weren’t filtered/shopped so you could see it was the same girl from Adam’s video

Last edited:
  • Wow

Dismom2

VIP Member
Sean (from what we know/see) comes from money and has a few different suits. You can also tell they are propper fitted suits so he didn't just grab one off the rack. Nate clearly has no clue what the f*ck he is doing outside a theme park. Sneakers don't match the suit and the hat should never have been an option. It's obvious that he looks like a penis with glasses without a hat but there are times where you just have to say no to a hat (that also doesn't match). Not sure if you noticed but you can see his black t shirt showing as well. We also don't think the jacket fits because it's not buttoned or again, maybe nobody told him proper etiquette.
" a penis with glasses" 🤣 🤣 that might have to be thread 16!! LOL
but yeah, Sean can definitely rock a suit. I dont want to give him TOO much credit though because he also wore a shirt with "fake holes" in it to Narcoossees when they went back in the spring HAHA And Kristen must've had some help picking out her dress, because i think it works well for her. her shoes / feet look a little strange, but a lot of that could be the photo angle.

• Haha

Loueylouay

VIP Member
Even for him the amount of sweets he ingested was not just disgusting....it was disturbing
It looks like he got a large lemonade with the waffle dessert....after cookies and 3 hot chocolates

• Wow
  • Sick