Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dismom2

VIP Member
Did he fall out with Jackie or did Jackie just have enough of him hanging around,not seen them together in ages
I don’t think it was a falling out. I think it was just a case of her getting married and her husband now living here from England.
Edited: but you’re right- it is kind of weird that they never seem to do content together or get together , the way he does with promise and her husband and Maria and her husband, etc.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5

starri

VIP Member
Speaking of, I wonder what Nate’s first wedding looked like. Bud light and plenty of it 😂 HOW DID HE DRESS that is the question. I’ve searched the world. No proof of the wedding exists. Mom maybe you can help.
I can guess which t-shirt he wore, at least.

• Haha

Dismom2

VIP Member
It seems to me that Nates burnt out.
yeah... i mean i don't think hes as burnt out on "Disney" as, like, Kyle is. LOL But, he definitely seems burnt out on his 'character". But thats when he gets views... so he can't just drop it. He also can't really play up the lonely guy thing as much anymore either because he now has a group that he regularly hangs out with it. And they regularly post their own videos/ IG / whatever, so people know that hes not just "Going home to hang with Gracey-girl".
I also noticed looking back at his old videos with Serena or Jackie- he got a bunch of comments, especially with Serena "You guys are great together!" "Shes perfect for you!" "You should ask her out!" "You guys have great chemistry!" His current group isn't as likable to most of his viewers, so its almost like he tries to hide them.
Honestly, like most of these vloggers- he should get an actual job, do the vlogging as a side-hustle and not have to worry as much about what he puts out there and how it'll be received. 🤷‍♀️

Funfouryou

Big boy practically shitting himself with excitement about the news that Gideons will have three menus this month.

• Haha

Bob209

Some gossip about PMM on Reddit. This is the first comment but this same poster makes more comments about the incident in the thread.
Those stans are something else (assuming they aren't Nate himself.)

Imagine writing shit like "so what if he gets drunk and is an asshole to kids at an amusement park. He's earned it!"

• Haha

beachbabe1014

Glad someone else said this! Nate has a hardon for Sean's wallet and Kristen would rather shag Hope over Nate.
100%! I know it's frowned upon to assume someone's sexuality BUT Kristen as always come across as playing for the same team or asexual. She is definitely not interested in Nate.

Dismom2

VIP Member
Soooooo....was this the video that he was talking about - the one that he was really excited to show us & we'll know when we'll see it...? Since I'm questioning it, I'm assuming it's not, right...? 🤷🏼‍♀️🙃

Since you all are convinced he reads this sub - Nate, this is the second time you've said in one of your videos "I just want to feel something!". Ain't no shame in the medicine game. Depression can be helped. Go get your physical AND mental health in order, fwiend. Mental health is just as important as physical.
I was wondering the same thing. whether this was the video hes been talking about. But, yeah, if I'm questioning it- it must not be.LOL Plus i feel like he probably would've said something in the intro/outro about how hes been working on the video for a long time or whatever. but 🤷‍♀️ 🤷‍♀️ 🤷‍♀️
And the "Feel something". Is he depressed, or is it just another expression that hes picked up from the "kids in their 20s" that hes been hanging out with? LOL I remember him making other comments that made me think depression, though. and he really does remind me of like a Robin Williams- trying so hard to be the jolly guy everybody expects, while not working on himself. Hope he gets help if he needs it- depression is something you can't just "YOLO" away.
Other than that, I do actually like that it was a little break from the cookie cutter Disney park eatings and wanderings that he and all the other disney vloggers do.

• Heart
Jesus christ his fans are pathetic! We forget what percent gets taken off the top but they donated almost $800 to this sweaty drunk. We didn't bother to watch the almost hour long livestream today. Anyone care to do a full recap?

Screen Shot 2023-09-29 at 6.35.56 PM.png

• Wow

Dismom2

VIP Member
:LOL: I really have zero doubt that the person you found and the one caught on Adam's vlog are one in the same.
She shouldn't be worried about what we have to say, more so what Nate's Endocrinologist (which he doesn't even have, let alone health insurance) would have to say about him. I am sure the results of his labs would be atrocious.
As for the mukbang wedding that would be legendary. :LOL: Would all of the disney grifters be invited? Would we see ghosts from the past return? Jackie? Serena Rae? The 2 Tik Tok Girls? His so called Brother who he met at Disneyland last time? His fwiends aks The fellas he hung out with once in 2018?
What about his famous fwiends? I assume they will be busy and wont be able to attend! Lily Alridge. Brian Cranston. Aaron Paul.
The wedding would 100% be legendary!! Of course, Brian and Aaron will be the officiants ( good publicity to raise money for Type 1 Diabetes research at a Type 1 Diabetics wedding!!) Lily, of course, will be the late-night reception entertainment 😉
Let's not forget from the bride's side- Sister Walnut! and Ryan, to film his "Things at the Wedding That Gave Me Diarrhea" TikToks.

NATE, i know you're reading- PLEASE don't let us down!!! This "Wright Down Mr. Morrow Wedding" NEEDS to happen!!!

Also if anybody wants a laugh. Theres a small channel ARC Adventures that tagged Nate on IG yesterday. I watched their video where they saw him in Disney Springs. There was this Christmas Tree character thing (basically a rolling speaker with a tree on top, with somebody hidden somewhere with a microphone roasting people as it rolled around. Kinda hard to describe.
ANYWAY- whoever was doing the voice was ROASTING the crap out of Nate and it was hilarious!!!! I was almost wondering it was somebody from here. When Nate said his name was Mr. Morrow, the tree thing said "Oh, ok, so we're using the fake name today...." :ROFLMAO:And then stuff like "How come you aren't in LA with those other guys?" (RSVLTS is at Comi-con this weekend) " I know the real story about the shirts. You just happened to know one guy who introduced you to the shirt guys..." "Why aren't you on the Christmas Disney cruise with all the others?" :ROFLMAO: It was amazing!! I can't wait to see how Nate edits it down for his own video...

On a side note- Thanks for keeping me entertained this weekend, guys!! My in-laws are visiting from out of town so its been a fun little escape while they're entertaining the kids for me :ROFLMAO: Also, thanks to Adam the Woo and Nate for having perfect timing exposing the mystery girl so we have more to talk about:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
No way. That's way too much effort and his core subscribers don't even like it.

I'm pretty convinced his "never thought I'd be brave enough to do it" thing was just that airplane ride-along video he did recently.
The RunDisney ship crashed into the rocks a long time ago. He found out it takes work and effort to complete the races. Not to mention his viewers only want to see him eat and runner can smell bullshit from a mile away. Pun intended...

jumpman23

Chatty Member
I just discovered AI images on bing. I asked it to draw a fat man with beard at disney hahah

_1763747d-10a9-4fcf-a3ec-a44e5eef1937.jpg

• Haha

DukeOfKent

VIP Member
As a doctor, I would strongly advise against Nate stopping cold turkey. He would likely need a medically supervised detox.
As a nurse, I agree.
As a high functioning alcoholic, I agree.

Seriously, though, Nate's videos, to a medical professional, must feel like watching a horror movie -- seeing characters make terrible decisions that you know will inevitably result in disaster!