Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Century20

VIP Member
I forgot about the popcorn at the Xmas parties, too! Charging as much for Jollywood Nights, only to give you the opportunity to buy more food - and alcohol - just reeks of a blatant money grab. It's the perfect party for PMM.
Bingo! It's all about food and booze for our FWIEND. Meanwhile Nate will complain about a $24 Christmas Ornament at Downtown Disney and immediately proceed to dinner where he spends $80 for just himself! Nate = Clown 🤡🤡🤡🤡

Reactions: 6

starri

VIP Member
There seems to be a baseline of about 80K people who get off on seeing him eat some food and eat some food and eat some food and eat some food....

As long as he can live within his means of that income range, I'm sure he'll be fine.

beachbabe1014

We just have to say it! She's a disgusting pig that needs to shut her mouth when eating and not try to fumble out words while chewing.
When it comes to women, I'm all for supporting a fellow woman. Ya ya of sisterhood and all that good stuff, blah blah blah. I've seen some really off the cuff comments about other women vloggers on this site that were wildly inappropriate but when it comes to kristen...nope. I 💯 agree. She gives me mean girl vibes. She's gluttonous. She gives me the impression that makes fun of others to their face but thinks she's too clever for that person to catch on. Let's be honest, Nate usually doesnt. Don't like her, I've tried. Not happening.

ProfessorFate

VIP Member
yup... its definitely possible. And there were a few comments on his christmas party vlog asking about phoebe. So, looks like she passes the "Viewer friendly" test. and her husband doesn't seem to want to vlog with her, so why not vlog with Nate, who has a "fan base"? Hmm...guess we'll see when she shows up next!
Let's just cut through the shit: any heterosexual male with a pulse is going to enjoy seeing more Phoebe versus more Kristen (or any of the other female options, for that matter). She definitely passes the "eye friendly" test.

Insomiaflamingo

VIP Member
I was shocked to see he had never been to Blizzard Beach before. How can you be a Disney vlogger and never have been to one of their parks?

• Haha

Dismom2

VIP Member
Oh christ on a cracker. What sad sap story is he spinning this time?
A family- or group of kids from a family- came up and gave him candy canes. He got teary eyed and said it was so wholesome.
Looks like Nate let Phoebe take the wheel on this one! He must have been quite excited hanging out with her. Meanwhile Kristen was off eating something.
From comments I’ve seen on her IG, I believe she has a boyfriend. Nate’s way out of his league if that’s what he’s trying for 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Nate's Top Button

VIP Member
Watching his plane video.
"Comin' in hot!"
"Look-a dat!"
Can he tell us one more time how crazy it is that they're flying to get lunch.
OMG! He's manic before he gets in the plane to fly home.
"Holy moly!"

• Haha

Dismom2

VIP Member
The way Nate has been spending money (lately) is giving us some Kyle Pallo vibes. Like Nate is illegally taking his vacation and food/drink expenses as vlogging business tax deductions so that he can travel and eat/drink more. His videos generate moderate revenue without a patreon, one main sponsor, and lower (than last year) views. Tax fraud is the only scenario that makes sense.
yeah... i think thats why we see so many small "Disney influencer" channels popping up, too- so that locals can write off their APs, and a lot of their Disney spending because its "for the channel".

BNL

Chatty Member
ya'll know me by now LOL that i have to "report" on stuff like this...
BUT in Adam the Woos latest video, around the 23 minute mark, i believe he might've happened upon Nate on a date HAHA Adam was with some other guys, sitting down having some drink or cookie or something at wilderness lodge. and adam looks out of frame and says something like "Is that who I think it is?" then Nate walks into the frame, followed by some young looking brunette. :rolleyes: She looks at the camera and then kinda steps out of the frame. But Nate looks a little bit extra flushed and when Adam says "what are you doing here?" He kind of avoids the question like "Im having a cozy wilderness lodge night. I mean, just look at this tree!"
Anyway- she looked young which totally fits with his MO.:rolleyes::rolleyes: just love that a little of his personal life is getting "exposed" on video HAHA and now you know i'm gonna be spending too much time today trying to figure out who she is! LOL
Oh girl....I KNOW you will figure it out and I can't wait to hear! Good job detective!

• Haha

starri

VIP Member
LA Comicon is apparently next weekend. Do we think he’s going to that? He hasn’t mentioned anything so far :unsure:
Eesh.

I’m going to be in LA that weekend, although not for LACC. I am probably going to Disneyland and I thought that I’d only have to worry about BLAB, but now I have a non-zero chance of both them and Nate.

• Haha

Century20

VIP Member
"I definitely want to get to the point that maybe one day eventually I can fly my own plane"- Nate

So shall we add it to the list of things we will never see him do again or anytime soon? Such as going to see a Broadway play, returning to Boston or Europe? I would wager we dont see his pilot "fwiend" again.

Dismom2

VIP Member
We are convinced that he doesn't know how to dress himself and he also thinks he's 30, not almost 40. We now know his "big surprise" was the Disney100: D23 Royal Anniversary Ball that was $199 per person. Not sure if he was #hosted or not. TBH Sean probably paid for the group.

View attachment 2513535
HAHA i mean, we're taking baby steps. at least this time the suit jacket and pants match. (vs at the GF wedding when he had a random sports coat with random black pants on)
Maybe next time he'll have a non- shirt company shirt on. 😳
I mean, honeslty- at his age, he should own a suit and dress shoes that fit, for things like this.
At least Sean and Kristen have it together this time! LOL

Dismom2

VIP Member
Jesus christ his fans are pathetic! We forget what percent gets taken off the top but they donated almost $800 to this sweaty drunk. We didn't bother to watch the almost hour long livestream today. Anyone care to do a full recap?

View attachment 2481457
I'll recap HAHA it was basically people spouting out "you should come to...." "When are you going to...." and him saying "I would love to someday!" He said that he recently switched to a Mac/ iMovie editing software which is apparently why it's been taking him longer to put out videos?? A few other highlights included somebody saying that Nate inspired them to quit their 20 year job and move to windermere and start making disney content. To Nate's credit he was basically like " You shouldn't quit your job until your youtube takes off" and he said how he worked at Dennys and did youtube for years. And how he never quit Denny's, they let him go during the pandemic. Apparently they called him to say that he would be welcomed back if he ever wanted to. :unsure: Also, somebody asked him where all his disney art was because his walls are empty in this apartment. and he said "I didn't bother hanging them in this apartment because I'm moving..." and said something like "Isn't everybody's endgame to be a homeowner?". Now, this i thought was interesting becasue if i remember right, he moved there last December, so his one year lease would be coming up soon. Is he in the process of buying a house? or pulling a Kyle? LOL time will tell!!! I think those were the main highlights that i can remember... that and of course shilling out Gracey, and his upcoming NYC Comi-con trip.