Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Lmao, your license is suspended and you show yourself driving 😂 Nothing surprises me, stop feeding that dog trash dude. You have a choice she doesn’t.
It's getting to the point where that poor dog is ingesting as much sugar as he does. We also assume Gracie gets Disney leftovers that aren't that healthy.

Oh, we double checked on the license issue today and no updates since 9/7/23.

Screen Shot 2023-11-07 at 4.00.15 PM.png

• Wow
Reactions: 5

peteykirch

VIP Member
I think the bigger thing is his upload schedule isn't as consistent as it used to be, hence the drop in views.

Dismom2

VIP Member
Also- this is just a reminder to never underestimate checking into people's recent IG follows when you want to stalk them online LOL Lsat year, its how i figured out who Kyle Pallos new girlfriend was, too before he started with their dog and pony Bachelor Wannabe shitshow LOL

• Heart

Century20

VIP Member
Why do I not recall this… but still his views slam most of the other vloggers somehow.
Clearly it is taking Nate longer to reach 100k views then it did even 6 months ago. As I have stated before while the gravy train for these people is still moving along there are cracks starting to appear in the tracks ahead.

He's going backwards like the rest of them. Everyone's views are starting to come back to earth.
YEP!!! Adam the Woo is another one who has seen his view average drop quite substantially this year. Rinse and Repeat only goes so far before one must start to pivot.

Murray9000

VIP Member
may the odds be ever in your favor!!! 🕊
Nate might not be going since he hasn't "teased" it yet. BUT i also can't see him passing up the chance to go to it and grab some Disneyland Christmas content while hes out there. So, who knows?!?
It will be VERY telling if RSVLT doesn't invite him. If they drop his fat ass he might have to make more than 2 videos per week.

• Haha

Dismom2

VIP Member
Golden Corral Food Challenge? :unsure:

So has Nate and his "fwiends" given up on the latest joint venture?

View attachment 2509064
oooh! good guess!! Gotta make sure the B-Roll of that soft serve machine and all of the spilled toppings are absolutely perfect!!

and LOL i think so. I saw Ryan replied to a comment somewhere saying that they decided "all of their individual content" would take priority. 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow

Century20

VIP Member
So far this seems to be longest stretch of videos that have not hit 100k since May 2022.
Though I imagine his Epcot vlog hanging with his "fwiends" Aaron Paul and Bryan Cranston will hit 100k.
The gravy train hasn't derailed yet for these vloggers, but you are seeing "stress on the tracks".
Adam the Woo is one who has had his average views slip compared to the past.
Looks like the ultimate grifter Molly also has had her averages drop compared to earlier in the year, though I am sure she will see a rebound from the Tokyo series.
Conclusion - Rinse and Repeat only will go so far.

203948484.jpg

Paging Mr. Morrow #16 Just a penis with glasses....so LET HIM EAT!

Interesting how Nate and Kristen had this instant wardrobe improvement compared to months ago when they looked like slobs at Club 33.

• Haha

DukeOfKent

VIP Member
The problem with most vloggers (especially here in FL) is that they don't see this as a short term venture. They all think they can sustain this lifestyle into the later years in life. They need to smarten up and realize this is not a long term career. Enjoy the ride now and save some cash, the 15 minutes of "fame" is almost up.
Another YouTuber I watch mentioned recently that most YouTube channels don't last more than 5-7 years. If that were my career, I'd constantly be paranoid that the bottom would fall out and be prepared for whatever is next. If Nate is actually looking ahead to the future, then he is much much smarter than he looks.

he's doing a live on youtube
In the middle of the day (in the US) on a weekday when normal people are at work? Of course that's when he chooses to go live. Scratch what I just said about him being smarter than he looks.

• Haha

Frankenweenie

very true! i know Kyle Pallo mentioned that he went on his first date with his girlfriend at the Polynesian. But hes a whole different beast!! 😜🤪
KP can afford that because his presence cause the opposite effect. When he gets in everyone gets out.

• Haha

DukeOfKent

VIP Member
He hasn't eaten at Takumi-Tei either, has he?

Or Monsieur Paul?
....which he pronounces "Monster Paul". Oh, that's it! He thinks it's monster themed, so he's saving it for Halloween!

Now I'm curious, though. Is it something that he's already done, and he's just holding back the video?

Heart Attack Grill in Las Vegas, maybe?

Or maybe another foray into RunDisney if he didn't learn his lesson the last time?

• Haha
Go back a page or two. CM and wannbe vlogger?

Looks like he said in his ending he had the best time ever, saw the backlash online and redid a bumbling it wasn’t good ending at home
Has he ever done anything genuine in his life? Shocked that he removed his mouth from Disney's tit to say something negative.

The polka dot shirt has been worn to at least 2 weddings, a RunDisney 10-miler and swimming. I couldn't find the clip of him swimming in said shirt, but I remember thinking it was odd that he wore the same shirt to Promise's wedding.
The swimming was when he went to Typhoon Lagoon like 2 years ago. If you look at older videos that shirt makes a lot of guest appearances.

Is Nate going to get his pilot's license as his second fall back career if his vlogging career doesn't pan out?

He mentioned he wanted to be a monorail driver, so I guess pilot is the next best thing after that.
He still needs to get his driver's license back so he can drive to get flight lessons.

Last edited:
  • Haha

beachbabe1014

I can't wait for his future "house tour" video (if it ever happens!) to see where he ends putting that plastic head! LOL i mean, honestly, of all the things he could buy!!! :oops:
With how he spends money, I don't see a house in his (near) future...

Dismom2

VIP Member
Something he didn't think he had the courage to do....

Eat a salad?
Order a Diet Coke?
Wear appropriate clothing to a restaurant?
Chew with his mouth closed and not talk?
Bring his athletic greatness back to RunDisney and sign up for a half marathon?
Sober day in the parks?
Tried something chocolate or with cheese (because as we know he hates both)?
Swim without his lucky/formal black t shirt?

Our money is still on something to do with Salem or maybe he and Sean went on a date together to Victoria & Alberts and Sean paid.
His formal black t-shirt! 😄 😅🤣
ya know? Victoria and Alberts was in my head, too. I know hes mentioned it was the one restaurant he hasn't eaten at. and it probably would take some balls- sorry, "courage"- for him to pull out his camera in there- And maybe he decided to do a voiceover style video instead, which would be taking him longer to edit. He really lucked out meeting Sugar Daddy Sean, huh??
Or maybe he finally graduated Traffic School??

• Haha