Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jumpman23

Chatty Member
Nate has made the mistake a lot of people do. He's not burnt out. He has surrounded himself with people who blow smoke up his fat ass and tell him everything he does is amazing.

He thinks he can now churn out any old crap as no one in his circle pushes back.

Reactions: 6

Mr 7Percent

Nate 1.0: Early days with Veronica
Nate 2.0: Post divorce but this is when he came into his own with his dumb fat guy at Disney routine.
Nate 3.0: This is his new iteration. He's more scripted, more handled, less original, and kind of less interesting than the poor schlub he was as Nate 2.0.

Like other vloggers, he looks like he's blowing through cash with abandon, living large and living only for today. He's got no kids/family to support and it doesn't look promising health-wise for him. At some point the trajectory arcs downward and the plunge back to earth begins. That'll be Nate 4.0.

I'll recap HAHA it was basically people spouting out "you should come to...." "When are you going to...." and him saying "I would love to someday!" He said that he recently switched to a Mac/ iMovie editing software which is apparently why it's been taking him longer to put out videos?? A few other highlights included somebody saying that Nate inspired them to quit their 20 year job and move to windermere and start making disney content. To Nate's credit he was basically like " You shouldn't quit your job until your youtube takes off" and he said how he worked at Dennys and did youtube for years. And how he never quit Denny's, they let him go during the pandemic. Apparently they called him to say that he would be welcomed back if he ever wanted to. :unsure: Also, somebody asked him where all his disney art was because his walls are empty in this apartment. and he said "I didn't bother hanging them in this apartment because I'm moving..." and said something like "Isn't everybody's endgame to be a homeowner?". Now, this i thought was interesting becasue if i remember right, he moved there last December, so his one year lease would be coming up soon. Is he in the process of buying a house? or pulling a Kyle? LOL time will tell!!! I think those were the main highlights that i can remember... that and of course shilling out Gracey, and his upcoming NYC Comi-con trip.
Thank you for the recap. We certainly couldn't have sat through all that hot garbage. So some predictions/feedback based on the review:

Nate is dumb and will blame the Mac for the delay in future videos.

Nate will put out two videos from NYC and one from Salem if he does attend the D23 event next week.

Nate isn't making what he was during the pandemic and has to downsize/move to somewhere more affordable. The area he's in now is $$$.

He saw how much he made off pimping Gracie and we will see at least one livestream per month moving forward.

KennyVloggins

Chatty Member
The problem with his non-Disney videos is he treats everything like it's some life defining moment. It's his usual act turned up to 100. I'll admit I could handle it for a long time but now it's getting to be too much. If he visits some place he saw on TV one time then everything there is amazing. The chairs will be the most amazing chairs he's ever seen. Then there will inevitably be some moment where he's almost in tears talking about how he never imagined he'd be reenacting scenes from Home Alone 2. So yeah he's not really the Disney vlogger that I want to see explore the world.

• Heart
Is Nate going to get his pilot's license as his second fall back career if his vlogging career doesn't pan out?
Private pilots have to get a medical exam every 1 to 5 years (based on which Class of medical and age) The max blood pressure reading is 155 over 95 and judging by Nate’s beet red face, he blows by that. They also drug test. Ain’t gonna happen.

• Wow
To talk about what? They're unpleasant people who are lucky if they break 5000 views per video.
As mentioned before, saw them last week and both are even more hideous in person. She really looks like Ursula and he looks like someone left Bill Burr out in the sun then shrunk him in the dryer.

• Haha
Well I am not defending him he certainly appears to be a glutton and a drunk. Theme park vlogger most likely to have a serious medical episode unfortunately. But you have to look at his life in context: he's just a high school graduate former restaurant worker who now makes a living making repetitive videos. Is it sustainable long term? Probably not.
The problem with most vloggers (especially here in FL) is that they don't see this as a short term venture. They all think they can sustain this lifestyle into the later years in life. They need to smarten up and realize this is not a long term career. Enjoy the ride now and save some cash, the 15 minutes of "fame" is almost up.

It's October 1st. You know what that means!!

Side note: This month at Gideon's is meaningful to us because it supports a charity close to our hearts. If Nate fucks this up and fails to mention them he can burn in hell.

Murray9000

VIP Member
We are convinced that he doesn't know how to dress himself and he also thinks he's 30, not almost 40. We now know his "big surprise" was the Disney100: D23 Royal Anniversary Ball that was $199 per person. Not sure if he was #hosted or not. TBH Sean probably paid for the group.

View attachment 2513535
Can't this imbecile dress like a normal human being? Even Kristen looked nice. But is that supposed to be a foot protruding out from under her dress? :unsure:

• Haha

Century20

VIP Member
I would think the IRS would only allow some percentage of the meal to be written off, unless there is proof that the tax filer is consuming other food for basic sustenance.

Look at it like a home office. The IRS only allows you to claim that percentage of your home that is dedicated to the performance of your work. You don't get to claim the whole house
Yes. Business meals and meals during entertainment events are 50% deductible. Do we think Nate has the brains to save receipts? Doubtful. ( meal that costs more than $75; you are required to keep receipts or documentation of the meal expense)

As for the home office deduction it is $5 a square foot up to 300 sq ft.

Also Nate clearly owes more then $1,000 a year in taxes from youtube revenue (adsense) which would require him to make estimated quarterly tax payments which I doubt he has the brains to do. So I am sure he pays the penalties come tax time.

I feel like Jerry every time the subject of tax write-offs comes up around here.
I suppose everything is write-off-able until you get audited.
I do love that episode!
I would love for these vloggers like Nate and the Trackers to get audited.

Last edited:

Funfouryou

Wow…traffic school…much to good for Paging Mr. man tits. Anywhosss Let’s have a Florida DMV kind of day

• Haha