Paging Mr. Morrow #15 Almost 40. Wishes he was 30. Always asking if she's 18 and talks like he's 12.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Found it's way into my recommended short videos:

oh yeah... same here. And if you go to his actual Cameo page and go to the reviews, you can watch most of the videos hes done for people :oops: it's a treasure trove rabbit hole!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So he gets about $50 per Cameo. This might partially explain why he closed his Patreon.
yeah that was my thought, too. i'm not sure how much of that $50 he ends up getting, and i'm not sure how much his Patreon was bringing in before.
But i'm guessing between Cameos and whatever RSVLTS gives him, it must replace whatever Patreon money he was getting. Plus, Cameos are probably way easier for him than Patreon people expecting a lot of extra content or whatever.

Reactions: 4
yeah that was my thought, too. i'm not sure how much of that $50 he ends up getting, and i'm not sure how much his Patreon was bringing in before.
But i'm guessing between Cameos and whatever RSVLTS gives him, it must replace whatever Patreon money he was getting. Plus, Cameos are probably way easier for him than Patreon people expecting a lot of extra content or whatever.
Seeing how they are all short content, he can knock off a bunch in one sitting.

Seeing how they are all short content, he can knock off a bunch in one sitting.
yup. $50 for less than a minute of work isn't bad LOL way easier than making full-on "Patreon Only" videos or whatever those people might expect.
and it looks like he just does the Cameos wherever- like i said one in Burlington Coat Factory, a couple looked to be in the back of the car while somebody else was driving, at the dog park...
on another note- looks like the gang is all at Orlando Informer Meet Up tonight. So the next video should be a banger!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 2
Found it's way into my recommended short videos:

I wonder why Mr. 11-minute-mile "couldn't" run.

Also, what a crappy video. He couldn't put just a little effort into it? For goodness sake, he says "uh" fourteen (14) times in a fifty (50) second video!

That said, I'm surprised that more of these YouTube grifters aren't on Cameo. It feels like very easy money.

Checked out the few structure. Here’s the condensed version.

IMG_9465.jpeg

Customers have an option to tip. 🙄

IMG_9467.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 1
It's odd on his cameo that he introduces himself as Nate FROM tagging mr Morrow. So he is a character in his own videos

I wonder why Mr. 11-minute-mile "couldn't" run.

Also, what a crappy video. He couldn't put just a little effort into it? For goodness sake, he says "uh" fourteen (14) times in a fifty (50) second video!

That said, I'm surprised that more of these YouTube grifters aren't on Cameo. It feels like very easy money.
He couldn't run this year because the fat ass probably didn't have the stamina to waddle to the start line.

Reactions: 2
He probably couldn't grift enough to register or maybe he just couldn't wake up before 10am to be online to register.
It's funny, I rewatched his Christmas Day vlog when he got to MK at 4am and had to leave mid afternoon as he had work in the evening. He talks properly, was a lot slimmer and put effort in.

Now days he gets to the park at 3 buys G+ for one ride to save having to wait and eats half the park and then gets drunk.

Old Nate was so much more likeable

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.