Paging Mr. Morrow #15 Almost 40. Wishes he was 30. Always asking if she's 18 and talks like he's 12.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yeah- this will probably be the last time we go for a little while. the prices are just getting nuts! especially now that both kids are over 10 so they're adult ticket prices, and adult prices at the buffets and whatever if we do any of those. My husband can get discounted tickets through his work, but it's really just saving the tax, so it's something, but not a huge discount. Plus, my husband wants to start showing the kids places besides Disney (which, I guess he has a point... HAHA)
Prices are outrageous! 2 days for 2 ppl (1 adult, 1 kid) is over $600. 3 days for 2 ppl is over $900. That's insane. I have season passes to my local amusement park. Which is one of the top parks in the country (ranks very close to disney). Season passes cost less than one day at disney. Mind blowing. I was actually looking into Vero Beach Disney resort to switch it up...and to save literally hundreds if not thousands. We're also huge beach people. My son is 8 and still love everything disney/marvels so I'm weighing out the pros/cons. So, if any here has been, let me know what you think!

Anywhooos, I just watched mammoths club toyko dinsey videos! Nate is really slacking. Disney toyko looks incredible! The beauty and the beast ride...STUNNING!! They did an excellent job with the vids. Nate really needs to step it up and expand!

Same. His blue eyes get me. And I love his hair- it’s like messy, but not.
But then, he talks…. 😬🙄
And walks... I swear he walks like goofy. I was convinced for the longest time that he was goofy in the parks. I knew he worked for disney, I just didn't know what his job title was so I ran wild with my imagination 🤣 don't judge me...🤣🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
LOL! His singing is way too much! And constant "merry Christmas!" While one the speedway. I loved how all the on lookers just gave him the side eye. 😂 but I feel like he was really playing up his jolliness for that pretty blonde.

You'll have to tell us how the christmas party is in a couple weeks! See, it sounds like you do it the way I would if I ever were to go a holiday event...focus on the rides. Low wait times is the way to go! I hope you & your kids have a great time. Mom to mom, I can't wait to read all about it! Nate alluding as if cookies make the cost of the tickets worth it is bonkers to me. Then practically creaming his pants over waffles is just...well...I have no words...😂😂😂😂
The blonde that is using him to gain viewers just like every other female has done? Not sure if he is smart enough to have figured that out or he’s hoping for some tail…..

• Haha
Reactions: 1
The blonde that is using him to gain viewers just like every other female has done? Not sure if he is smart enough to have figured that out or he’s hoping for some tail…..
She's definitely trying to gain followers. No shame in the game. He allows it to happen. He's getting an ego boast. As for hoping to him get some "tail", not sure if he'd know what to do when time comes...I can't imagine a least sexual guy....

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.