Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DukeOfKent

VIP Member
I can only imagine the comments that the kool-aid drinkers are going to leave him praising him for this.

View attachment 2521781
The dude can't even drive his car without crashing it, and he's trying to fly an airplane??? Good luck... to everyone on the ground.

a80063ba-1ed9-45e0-a6d8-b131ca0abf19-gif.gif

Damnit, I'm going to have to break my streak of not watching him to check this one out because I am too tempted by airplane content.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Dismom2

VIP Member
Just did a bit of catching up.

Good to see Nate enjoying the benefits, perhaps sexually, of his celebrity status with several females.

#LetNateCook
alright... after looking up the Urban Dictionary meaning of "cook", I say we go with this for the next title. It's the perfect follow up to Let Him Eat!! :ROFLMAO:

ALSO- im thinking maybe this Taylor Wilderness Lodge is a new sugar mommy for him. Because he really seems to have given up on the vlogging/ Social media. Not a single IG story or post from all the Epcot stuff yesterday! Very strange for somebody who built a social media "career" around Disney!
Plus, where is that video that he hyped up awhile ago saying "Its taking me awhile to put together- but you guys will know it when you see it!" :unsure:

• Wow

microwaveoven

Chatty Member
Since it’s your job, you would think you have that audio figured out… since you know, you don’t work?

• Heart
Wow! Just saw JoJo's Blizzard Beach video and we have to say it....Nate needs to embrace the fact that he's a fat fuck! This sleeveless shirts and short combo for swimming just makes him look like a wet sausage in the water. It's not a good look and doesn't work for him.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Are these people all shut-ins? Why can't they go and have their own adventures?
Nate is a prime example of a "covid built career". He hooked all the shut-ins when nobody could travel by giving them a taste of Disney and a jolly fat guy to laugh at. Take away the pandemic and nobody would care that he was eating and drinking in the parks. He would be a local nobody.

• Haha
He appears in Kristen’s video today- out of character AND out of costume this time too (although I guess a plain black tee could be considered a second costume for him 🤣)
We just have to say it! She's a disgusting pig that needs to shut her mouth when eating and not try to fumble out words while chewing.

• Heart

Century20

VIP Member
We are expecting a "so so good" in the next video especially since it's the same cookies as last year. Nate, er Gracie, always eats the pup cup.
Do we have any wagers on how many calories he is going to consume on the next vlog? Will cookie time be followed up with a meal at Boathouse? Polite pig?

Either way Nate will deliver because that's what his fans want!

cookie1.jpg

• Haha

VloggerCritic

VIP Member
Well I am not defending him he certainly appears to be a glutton and a drunk. Theme park vlogger most likely to have a serious medical episode unfortunately. But you have to look at his life in context: he's just a high school graduate former restaurant worker who now makes a living making repetitive videos. Is it sustainable long term? Probably not.

Century20

VIP Member
It's October 1st. You know what that means!!

Side note: This month at Gideon's is meaningful to us because it supports a charity close to our hearts. If Nate fucks this up and fails to mention them he can burn in hell.
As mentioned above Nate couldn't be any more obvious as he really went out of his way to talk about Cat Charity Month, and then had to show everyone that he started to follow the Liberation Cat House Instagram.

Hopefully it would get a couple of his stans to donate. Apparently these disney vlogger stans have no issues donating to their "idols". Molly from Mammoth Club gets $30,000+ a month (before fees) in Patreon earnings which is absolutely disgusting. So many worthy organizations to donate to like Liberation cat house, but instead people are giving money to these grifters to hang out at theme parks going on rides, eating and drinking.

c22222.jpg

jumpman23

Chatty Member
I hope we get a Christmas Eve Nate crying in one of the most expensive rooms on property that he was gifted video this year

• Sick

beachbabe1014

Ok, if Nate really does lurk on here...I challenge him to NOT eat chocolate for one whole month. You know, since he's not a big chocolate guy but eats chocolate in every video it seems. 🙄🍫

• Haha