Paging Mr. Morrow #15 Almost 40. Wishes he was 30. Always asking if she's 18 and talks like he's 12.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just did a bit of catching up.

Good to see Nate enjoying the benefits, perhaps sexually, of his celebrity status with several females.

#LetNateCook
alright... after looking up the Urban Dictionary meaning of "cook", I say we go with this for the next title. It's the perfect follow up to Let Him Eat!! :ROFLMAO:

ALSO- im thinking maybe this Taylor Wilderness Lodge is a new sugar mommy for him. Because he really seems to have given up on the vlogging/ Social media. Not a single IG story or post from all the Epcot stuff yesterday! Very strange for somebody who built a social media "career" around Disney!
Plus, where is that video that he hyped up awhile ago saying "Its taking me awhile to put together- but you guys will know it when you see it!" :unsure:

• Wow
Reactions: 5
alright... after looking up the Urban Dictionary meaning of "cook", I say we go with this for the next title. It's the perfect follow up to Let Him Eat!! :ROFLMAO:

ALSO- im thinking maybe this Taylor Wilderness Lodge is a new sugar mommy for him. Because he really seems to have given up on the vlogging/ Social media. Not a single IG story or post from all the Epcot stuff yesterday! Very strange for somebody who built a social media "career" around Disney!
Isn’t her page private??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.