Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bob209

Maybe Nate's content will tank just like Mr Adler's.

On another note....clearly nobody knows how to read a dress code or dress accordingly when visiting a nice restaurant. A bunch of slobs!!

"This restaurant is a Disney Signature Dining experience offering fine dining with a distinctly magical flair. Guests are expected to dress accordingly in attire that respects the restaurant's sophisticated and upscale aesthetic. Clothing should be clean, neat and in good condition. Please no swimwear."
View attachment 2125250
Hey the world's tallest child ditched his basketball shorts at least. That's an improvement!

Gaylord Faulker

Sure you would, if your previous life sucked and you never had "fancy" things, getting paid to take a vacation everyday would be pretty all consuming. Nate is weird because he grew up abused. Food was probably the reward for everything. It's not hard to figure out.
I have never heard the rumor that he was abused growing up?

Who would ever take the crud crew's recommendation/Thumbs down on food at WDW?!
Hag Grandma latest on the Roundup Rodeo has me asking this. If I've learned anything from these vids is WDW does not have award-winning food. And rank amateur binge foodies have no right to offer their flawed opinions. Save your $$$ - don't eat at the parks - go offsite for some decent food and never use the crud crew as your food influencers.
With the exception of a few locations (Takumi-Tei, Monsieur Paul, Brown Derby and Tiffin's) in the parks, the best food is always found at the resorts.

jumpman23

Chatty Member
Dont worry all. It looks like he dint have a bud light. He had Estrella, That well known British beer

Wusubby

Chatty Member
That and some old Rosie 🫣

holy shit, i proper laughed when he said loudly to his mate goodnight I love you 😂
My god we could fook him up with regards to decent brews, haha.

NGL, I say love you to my really close mates. Don't think the peeps he is with are even friends. More like vlogging colleagues.

As I didn't watch the full vlog only skimmed. Is it true he's over here for 13days? Someone commented he is on the Facebook Post he did about the vlog.

VloggerCritic

VIP Member
Still don't understand how/why everyone thinks they are together. She's a CM so he keeps her around for the discounts, not the booty.
What if he wants the discounts and the booty? Lol. And I know you're just speculating as well but that's why we are all on Tattle right? To get tea and to make up theories and guesses at times. At least that is how I see it.

NateHate

Those shirts are probably popular. Look who they advertise with-fat, nerdy white guys and unfortunately that is a large portion of our population
I read some post claiming they make six million a year and their staff is super small, like a few dozen people. If Nate is getting no compensation from them, that's kinda funny.

VloggerCritic

VIP Member
That's what I don't get if he is in a relationship why is he still binging on food and alcohol so hard? If he finally has someone to care about why he can't change for them? I guess they could be binging together but really if you are f*cking all the time surely you don't need the other vices at least as hard.

Murray9000

VIP Member
What do you think Nate gets for sponsoring RSVLT ? Obviously, he gets free shirts and expense paid trips to conventions.
I'm also assuming that RSVLT "wets his beak" a little when someone uses his discount code to order shirts.
Do you think he gets anything else? I don't.