Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sunshineandsnark

I just caught the tail end of his video and he’s talking about Olive Garden. I have a very thick accent and I get closer to saying the dishes right than he does 😂😂😂

PagingMrGrifter

I can’t stand how every time Nate visits a different Disney park how he immediately says how much better it is than Disney world. He always says certain rides are better, the food is better, the castle is better and so on. If ya don’t like it, leave it big boy. ✌

He said matterhorn mowin was his favorite ride while waddling to it FOR THE FIRST TIME

Wusubby

Chatty Member
I 100% agree!! As much as there is to pick at him about, this is an amazing opportunity he got- as well as all of the other ones hes gotten through RSVLTS. And he has also gotten a lot of staycation opportunities though different DVC point rental agencies. So kudos to him for putting in the time/ effort/ connections to get these opportunities.
And I give him kudos for extending his trip, too. Because i'm sure RSVLTS isn't paying for his full 13 days! HAHA so, good for him for taking the chance to see more on his own.
I also 100% think that at least part of the Kingdom Krew will show up for the second part of the trip once hes done his RSVLTS obligations. Time will tell, i guess.... LOL
Do you reckon he'll take the hour, hour and a half trip to visit someones house and art exhibition? 🤔

Nothing majore, just a dude and a city he founded that walt took inspiration from for EPCOT. Or you reckon like most vloggers the love for disney is kinda surface level?

TBH I only found out after I got into Disney (2019) and I grew up in the bloody garden city, haha. No I'm not talking about welwyn but the OG garden city. Also has the first roundabout in the uk.

Hammerstone

VIP Member
Wouldn't surprise me if he is taken in to hospital after a health scare (if hes lucky to get that far) he will give us a food review.

(served some random crap hospital food) That is so so good. Phanom-e-all. Wow. Followed by a walk around tour of the ward

Gaylord Faulker

Nate is 100% a product of the pandemic. His life fell apart at the perfect time to capitalize on people needing an outlet and someone to feel sorry for.
BUT the ending of the “couple” was early on in 2019, I even want to to say January or end of 2018…. so how he was able to keep milking his separation is far past my comprehension.

Mr 7Percent

The things that Americans worry about are the least of the problems. Nudity, She/it/they, BLM. It’s not like the protest in Paris where they fight for real things. Same with nudity, it’s because the mentality for Americas is so low. Look at different countries, they don’t baby their children like Americans.
Yeah, America has a lot on its plate, just like Nate at an all-you-can-eat buffet. America doesn't have a lot of social safety nets in place, so I question how we Americans "baby" or overindulge our children? As for nudity, I took my kids to the legal Miami nude beach (Haulover) years ago when they liked going there. From the nude volleyball area looking at the ocean, go left to the gay side, right to the family side.

starri

VIP Member
Maybe I’m just not obnoxious enough, but I don’t understand why a grown man would want cheaply-made shirts with obnoxious prints on them. I remember the bowling shirt thing from the late 90s, but at least those were solid colors.

beachbabe1014

The last video was weird. I wonder if something happened between him and his “friends”.
I can’t imagine that steak is a good choice for Gracey.
I agree, something must've happened. The whole layout of the video was odd.

That steak was SO fatty! Not a good choice for him or the dog! His face was extra red after eating that. With all the red meat Nate consumes, he'll need a cardiologist soon. 😳

beachbabe1014

I can’t stand how every time Nate visits a different Disney park how he immediately says how much better it is than Disney world. He always says certain rides are better, the food is better, the castle is better and so on. If ya don’t like it, leave it big boy. ✌
Yesss!! I said the exact same thing when he went to Cali! I'm only 10 mins into his new video and he's already proclaiming how BTM is wayyyy better in Paris. 😂

I think we are all pretty much in agreement he is eating himself into poor health or even worse. The question is will any of his stans and or patrons say something to him that will get him to change? Or any of his friends? Sad they are pretty much enabling him. :(
People do call out his eating and drunkenness but he does delete those comments or worse still other brainwashed fans will jump all over someone calling it out

HeyLetsGoState

Chatty Member
It was really sad when Nate said out loud, "Oh, we decided to ride in separate ride vehicles!" with Promise and Jackie, because he really didn't need to explain it. We get it, you just brought extra attention to it.
I'm not sure which would have been worse, each in their own car. OR two girls in one car and Chonky in the second one

Did too fat for his hat get too big for the rsvlts button downs? He has been wearing hoodies lately during very warm days. That slob sweat right through his hat while inside the land pavilion.
He's gotten too big for his old "signature look". No more spirit jerseys and "fedora's". It's now ball caps that barely fit with RSVLTS tablecloth hoodies and an occasional button down when promoting the brand.