Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gaylord Faulker

i wonder this, too. especially about LBTV. i know they do shirts and merch, too that they're always hocking- but that with their small vlog following i dont think would be enough full-time income.... I used to wonder about Promise, too. But turns out shes a hairdresser. so that makes sense. and Jackie i know has said she does youtube full time. So does her husband- he has his own channel. its crazy!

yeah- i thought about the cleaning, too if he was only there for one night. (LOL mom over here!!)
i mean maybe he agreed that it would just be him and he would only mess up one bedroom/ bathroom, so they wouldn't have to do a full-out cleaning? But he didn't vlog anything like an overnight stay (breakfast the next AM or whatever), so what would be the point of him actually staying and getting a sitter for Gracie and all that if he didn't HAVE to? I'm gonna go with he didnt' actually stay...
Nate wouldn’t need a sitter this week as she’s not with him. He may have stayed but highly unlikely. He didn’t video ANYTHING the following day. No one would want to clean that. Most of them do YT FT.

Hammerstone

VIP Member
I think we should give Nate some credit, only in that not each and every one of his thumb nails seems to contain food. Looking at his friend/fellow food dumpster Kirsten’s channel it’s hardly surprisingly she’s more inflated than a Chinese spy balloon. I felt I put on 14lbs just seeing the uploads

Dismom2

VIP Member
Confirmed Big Nate will be coming to Europe.

Lock up your chubby chasing wives and daughters. Big Nate is acutely leaving America.
did he mention it in the video today? or do you just have your own sources? LOL
i saw him reply to a comment that he was, but I took it with a grain of salt.
Would be interesting to follow along, thats for damn sure. LOL
Veronica just posted an IG story of Gracie- the timing that she is possibly in orlando before hes leaving is ironic. Are they planning a European rendezvous?? ( come on, you know Tattle is for speculating! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: )

Last edited:

likeandsubscribe

Chatty Member
His most viewed video was an air bnb. I bet he gets paid very well to do these promos. I’m sure they would rather he didn’t stay. Saves the cleaning.
3995AAAD-543A-482D-AF41-9FF19F2DFFB9.jpeg

Elysiannn

Can we please make a bet on how many time times he says "oui oui" and "oh la la" in the next video??? 😂😂😂
<groaning>
I think Nate has become such a fake persona, he dosen't himself know who he is anymore.

My wife has no interest in Disney vlogs and finds most of them irritating (Other than Rixflix) and when she catches a glimpse of him she can tell his whole persona is put on. However, Nate has kept this up for so long now he doesn't know any different other than to be a character.
Kind of like the Character Cast Members.

If you peep his IG from last night, it looks like he was either drinking/drunk with a crew that seems to be a lot younger at the Atlantic Dance Hall. Looks like our suspicions are correct and he doesn't have any real friends that are his age.

Kozmic_WestEnder

I’ve seen him in another vloggers video as they’re at Celebration & they visited the RSVLTS stand. He looked huge tbh but I don’t think they spoke to him because he wasn’t in their vlog & they haven’t posted any selfies with him (yet).

Web30

VIP Member
Captain Jacks sucks. Worst Disney meal ever.

His reactions were cringy. I’m amazed he fit on Indy and Space!
I'm new to his channel, only watched the dlp vlogs but seeing him for on those rides makes me more relaxed about our trip, my husband's no where near his size but was worried about the coasters.

Elysiannn

He's basically every Ugly American stereotype at once.

Which doesn't surprise me in the slightest; merely it depresses me that this is what people want to see.
What do you want to see? Him being something he can not? Right now he's high on being one of the guys - they joked about it when drunk and eating pizza. He was kidding himself wanting to see all the culture and history. It doesn't mean anything to him. Not even covering the Star Wars Celebration supposedly he was invited to attend. He had better head back home with the RSVLT Alkies. And all the stupid comments by his Stan's- they're just idiots themselves. He won't get kudos when he does nothing but drink at pubs. Personally I would rather see Samantha Brown or Molly and Alan travel and report than fat idiot child-man. He and his fans are a bunch of imbeciles.

jumpman23

Chatty Member
did he mention it in the video today? or do you just have your own sources? LOL
i saw him reply to a comment that he was, but I took it with a grain of salt.
Would be interesting to follow along, thats for damn sure. LOL
Veronica just posted an IG story of Gracie- the timing that she is possibly in orlando before hes leaving is ironic. Are they planning a European rendezvous?? ( come on, you know Tattle is for speculating! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: )
RSVLTS have it on their website. But confirms what I had heard.

I imagine a lot of the bigger (no pun intended) vloggers like Nate probably get a fair amount of gift cards given to them by supporters etc, but I would love to know the net profit from vlogging, once all disney expenses such as meals and merch have been accoutned for.

I'd say on average including tips with any drinks and food he gets Nate must be clearing about $150+ per vlog easily, maybe some days less but for 3 days a week which is being generous, over a month that's still $1800, so the real figure is probably a lot higher.
Pretty sure a lot of them use these meals, trips and AP's as tax write-offs.

Elysiannn

hey, @VloggerCritic I think Nate knew you were gonna post this! HAHA in today's video, he went to Homecoming and DIDN'T order the fried chicken!! :oops: he got the grilled chicken with veggies, didnt' finish the sweet potato soufflé AND he didn't get alcohol OR get any snacks at the movie theater... its like hes a new man!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
But he ate plenty at Flower and Garden earlier and the soup and entree was large at Homecoming. He also carefully edits his Vlogs - he could of ate more and we didn't see it. Truthfully, he didn't need to go for trip#2 at Epcot - he could of just went to the movies and spent the day with Gracie.