Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
i LOVE Cahoots. It’s so great. We had a reservation so didn’t have to queue but it does get busy. The drinks are so great! There’s a HUGE cocktail menu with loads of different, kinda quirky drinks. Also lots of just…. Beer? So no, there’s not nothing to drink there. I’m so confused haha.
Ah, just caught up. I misunderstood, thought he said there was nothing to drink 🤧 still wild to me that he didn’t get any cocktails in arguably one of the best cocktail bars but settled for beer at a greene king lol.

NateHate

Wait, not to start an off topic conversation but why do you side with Macron?
Some people hate workers and get mad at the idea of pensions. Life of a bootlicker, bay-beeee.

Macron doesn't "have to" raise the retirement age. He could just tax the wealthy more.

starri

VIP Member
Over the last six months since bravely abusing his body "running" a 10k, his weight has skyrocketed. His shadow now casts a shadow. At this rate Nate will need mobility assistance if he's going to survive vlogging around Disney parks.
There’s only about a month until the Springtime Surprise. Can’t wait to see his race times.

Do you think the shirts are big enough for him?

Dismom2

VIP Member
She probably feels comfortable staying with him because he's her LBF (Lesbian Bro Friend from Urban Dictionary) and Nate isn't desperate but he's not above trying to snake his way into other scenes or content channels (see his failed attempt at runDisney).
true. I'm just nuts HAHA and like i said, I doubt they would ever "come out" about it anyway (pun intended!) because hes done the "couple-y" videos with Veronica. I can't ever foresee him walking around the parks Kyle-Pallo style with her in a headlock, swooning about a "Disney Date Night". Like, that wouldn't be the center of his videos in any relationship he gets into.

Gaylord Faulker

Looking at yesterday's video and the views seem really low for Nate (lately). Maybe he's just not eating enough?

View attachment 2045341
That’s a hell of a lot of views to me… I am shocked as hell about it. I just got back from a nice 2 week spring break. It was half cruise half Orlando. I was hoping to see some of my fuzzy friends but only saw Josh and Jenna from RTV. Nate was top of my list along with his old lover who was there too. I missed my opportunity. I was at Springs for St Patrick’s day. I couldn’t even get close to Raglan Road. They had the whole section blocked off. Interesting to see him with Jackie. The comments on Veronica’s picture with Gracey arguing over who she looks happier with is hilarious.

UncleLester

VIP Member
I know for a fact that she went to Paris already but never shared a single picture oddly.
I’ve never known V not to boast about even the slightest perceived come up on social media. Almost like it might be in her insecure nature to do so.

Perhaps, her older Doctor boyfriend wouldn’t let her because he wanted to keep it a secret from his adult children that are Disney fans too?

They were certainly upset when they saw V’s Club 33 pics.

Hammerstone

VIP Member
I know they make money from their Disney vlogs but I would love to know how much they spend on Disney food and drink each year! Each month even!
I imagine a lot of the bigger (no pun intended) vloggers like Nate probably get a fair amount of gift cards given to them by supporters etc, but I would love to know the net profit from vlogging, once all disney expenses such as meals and merch have been accoutned for.

I'd say on average including tips with any drinks and food he gets Nate must be clearing about $150+ per vlog easily, maybe some days less but for 3 days a week which is being generous, over a month that's still $1800, so the real figure is probably a lot higher.

Jaeger444

What do you think Nate gets for sponsoring RSVLT ? Obviously, he gets free shirts and expense paid trips to conventions.
I'm also assuming that RSVLT "wets his beak" a little when someone uses his discount code to order shirts.
Do you think he gets anything else? I don't.
Those shirts are probably popular. Look who they advertise with-fat, nerdy white guys and unfortunately that is a large portion of our population

Dismom2

VIP Member
Same here. Not quite the same situation but I had braces twice growing up. So I appreciate my smile, it cost my parents ALOT of money. 😂
haha yup!! between my older son's braces now, and my younger sons work so far (plus i know braces are in his future, too) We might need a second mortgage! :ROFLMAO: but i was the same way- i cost my parents a ton of money on teeth and other medical stuff growing up.🤷‍♀️😳:ROFLMAO:

VloggerCritic

VIP Member
In today's video, Nate says he made a video previously how people of "bigger statues" can ride Tron.
---
Why is he wearing a black t-shirt under his RSVLT? The t-shirt sleeves are hanging out past the RSVLT sleeve.
The t-shirt is a very fat guy thing I think. Helps hide the sweat stains or something like that. Sleeves hanging out over the over shirt sounds wrong though.

Tiredofeverything

Apparently he's going to DLP tomorrow...do we think he knows April 12th is the anniversary of DLP....or did he come all the way over here to go to the D23 event?

What the What?!

OMG, I love that movie and you’re right. Does he have to dress like that EVERYWHERE? He’s so annoying. He acts like he’s somewhere that doesn’t speak English. OMG, he’s excited he used Uber Eats, his credit card works, and his phone works. Wow. Then what’s he do? He takes a Skyliner and buys “lightning lane”.
@bluebird33 indeed and agreed! 😜 But, upon further review, that Easter Sunday Skyliner queue appeared to be long AF!😜🤔🤣

Dismom2

VIP Member
Looks like V is staying at the Boardwalk...interesting that he chose to party at the Atlantic which is very close to it. Maybe he was hoping to bump into her with all of his new friends.
oooh- interesting. I didn't put that piece together.... LOL
Totally getting the sarcasm here but "if he's still trying to flex" on her then he needs some serious therapy. They have been divorced for long enough where he should move on. Plus, "flexing" at the Atlantic Dance Hall drinking white claws with a bunch of young kids doesn't isn't much compared to her beau and his Ferrari. lol
exactly.

Now that Star Wars Celebration and DLP are bhind him, what else does he have to bank on for the rest of the year? We know it won't be WaddleDisney 5k's. Maybe more trips to CA? Mega Cons? There isn't much in the way of big Disney events other than MNSSHP and MVMCP later in the year.