Paging Mr. Morrow #12 Sorry, Gracey, I ate all your pup cakes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Captain Jacks sucks. Worst Disney meal ever.

His reactions were cringy. I’m amazed he fit on Indy and Space!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
on Kristen's IG stories, it looks like our intrepid traveler has made it back to his home turf. They had dinner at Narcoossee's last night apparently.
Now we wait to see how he managed in Disneyland Paris! :oops:
A fun night of heavy drinking (probably driving too) now that the european freeloading adventure has ended.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Yeah, America has a lot on its plate, just like Nate at an all-you-can-eat buffet. America doesn't have a lot of social safety nets in place, so I question how we Americans "baby" or overindulge our children? As for nudity, I took my kids to the legal Miami nude beach (Haulover) years ago when they liked going there. From the nude volleyball area looking at the ocean, go left to the gay side, right to the family side.
The meme is literally, "Won't anybody think about the children?"

There's an entire political machine building itself around protecting kids from "groomers".

Women have lost their choice to be pregnant or not all to protect "innocent children".

You're just thinking from the wrong angle. America absolutely loves children, just not for sincere reasons, or in practice.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
His reaction to the parade at Disney land Paris was beyond bizarre. He was giddy and yelling like a school girl. I seriously wonder if he truly believes that the characters are actually real.

His super highs and lows in emotions just make it seem like he hasnt been able to get the correct anti depressant dosage right. A man of his age shouldnt be shedding tears because he is in an amusement park.

Reactions: 5
Did anyone else who lives in Florida receive an emergency alert to their phone at 4:45 AM?

I can only imagine that this means Nate has arrived back in Orlando and they wanted to give all of the restaurant owners in the state some advanced warning.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Did anyone else who lives in Florida receive an emergency alert to their phone at 4:45 AM?

I can only imagine that this means Nate has arrived back in Orlando and they wanted to give all of the restaurant owners in the state some advanced warning.
not in Florida... but was there one last week? 😄 I believe he got back almost a week ago. On IG, he was celebrating Kristen's birthday on Saturday or Sunday. Hopefully the staff at Narcoosees got some kind of head's up!!

Reactions: 1
I see RSVLTS are at Fanexpo Toronto in August, I wonder if he will be accompanying them.
To be honest, I quite like their shirts and will buy a few, if he’s there, I wonder if he can swing me a discount?

Maybe RSVLTS should make some rain slickers and circus tent-sized ponchos in designs as equally hideous as their ugly clown-costume shirts. 🤡

• Haha
As someone who has been to Disney Studios Paris: it sucks. It was done on the cheap. It has a couple of improvements but, overall, it's rightfully considered Disney's most underwhelming park. For example, Studio One is the cheapest thing ever. It's a couple of quick service restaurants and gift shops with some cheap, flat decorations instead of an actual Hollywood Boulevard like in Orlando.

As someone who has been to Disney Studios Paris: it sucks. It was done on the cheap. It has a couple of improvements but, overall, it's rightfully considered Disney's most underwhelming park. For example, Studio One is the cheapest thing ever. It's a couple of quick service restaurants and gift shops with some cheap, flat decorations instead of an actual Hollywood Boulevard like in Orlando.
Studios Paris was a hot mess. Sure it had Crushes coaster, but other than that it's meh. Don't even get me started on the entry to the park, it's beyond tacky.

• Heart
These bleeping vloggers know that they have to suck up to Disney otherwise they'll lose their media access.

We all know Nate's slogan.. "if it's free, it's for me".

It doesn't matter how bad the park is. He will spin it like it's the best day ever as long as he can purge a buffet and consume booze.

These bleeping vloggers know that they have to suck up to Disney otherwise they'll lose their media access.
See:
1. Michael "Kay" Karlsberg Alder
2. Prince "It's nice to be nice, unless your assaulting your repairman" Charming Dev
3. Tim "Are you HIV Positive??" Tracker
4. Dave "I'll eat week old sushi off a towel in an Air B&B" Kay

• Haha
Sorry FL folks that got that message, what a pita at that hour! I was in Hawaii for the massive fuckup a few years ago. I really thought we were going to die. Everyone’s phones blasted. All at once. I won’t ever forget it. People screamed. The hotel almost immediately (under 60 seconds) rushed us to the car park from breakfast. I saw on twitter it was a false alarm before most people did but I still wasn’t sure. It was easily 5-7 minutes thinking we were going to die of radiation poisoning. It was hard to get data so I couldn’t really get confirmation and a phone call home to east coast took a few minutes to get through—of course totally putting our families into a complete panic. I was googling if Kauai would survive if Honolulu or the airbases in Oahu were hit but not us.

It was bleeping upsetting and makes me shake just thinking about it again.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I agree completely. I don’t understand American culture at all. In Europe, I’m able to eat and eat carbs the entire time and lose weight. In America I just breathe and I gained 8 pounds. The things that Americans worry about are the least of the problems. Nudity, She/it/they, BLM. It’s not like the protest in Paris where they fight for real things. Same with nudity, it’s because the mentality for Americas is so low. Look at different countries, they don’t baby their children like Americans.
So black lives matter isn't a "real thing." Mentality for Americans are so low? May I ask why you're here? And why on earth are you watching Nathan if you're so elevated? I would expect you to be out frolicking at the tuileries or wherever the hell you're from. Pits of hell?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.