Our_story_tayl - Cheryl_taylor_

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why the duck is she hanging around the building site videoing them? She’s so bloody cringe as a mum and as a wife how do they all deal with her

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why the duck is she hanging around the building site videoing them? She’s so bloody cringe as a mum and as a wife how do they all deal with her
I thought this! How cringe having your other half come to work and videoing the gang! I bet they are a laughing stock with his workmates.

Reactions: 8
Nothing better than a clean home?
What about a fella who has a dick bigger than a chipolata chez?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Well I got a sausage off my fella this morning...(a sandwich ya dirty mares) a chipolata.. and I bet it was still bigger than bob the builder's flacid attempt. #husbandsosigegoals

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It’s probably all just white noise to them by now! The amount of times she videos in a day is outrageous I couldn’t imagine walking round filming every tiny detail. If I done that my fella would think I’d lost the bleeping plot!

Reactions: 3
‘The dog that I train to be violent and reactionary is doing just that’ but yeah Chez, have yourself on its pregnancy. God can you imagine how even more boring she’s gonna be when the dogs up the duff?

Reactions: 4
‘The dog that I train to be violent and reactionary is doing just that’ but yeah Chez, have yourself on its pregnancy. God can you imagine how even more boring she’s gonna be when the dogs up the duff?
I love dogs but it’s not even a cute dog! It looks really smelly. Can’t think of anything the dog world needs less of!

I love how molly was gifted those cakes yet she got third choice over what she had!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I love dogs but it’s not even a cute dog! It looks really smelly. Can’t think of anything the dog world needs less of!
Ha ha omg same.. dogs aren’t for me anyway but especially not dogs like that. Makes me gip having to see so much of its undercarriage and stuff. Have unfollowed now anyway, it’s not even worth a hate follow anymore

• Haha
Reactions: 5
As predicted by a few on here, Brooke went for 2 dogs, she headbutted them, and shes wondering if its pregnancy hormones...

• Wow
Reactions: 8