Our_story_tayl - Cheryl_taylor_

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anybody think those meals she has look sad and depressing. The person who preps them fully cooks them then she reheats them. She spends her life eating reheated food. Surely it loses nutrients? And I bet it costs a fortune. I think she has a problem with food. Which she will pass on to her daughter. Meanwhile her Lardy arse husband eats all the pies watching her starve herself!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think she just has an obsession with portraying this perfect life when in reality it’s probably nothing like that.
Those meal preps just don’t look nice to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I think she just has an obsession with portraying this perfect life when in reality it’s probably nothing like that.
Those meal preps just don’t look nice to me.
How boring too. It’s not like proper family life when she’s eating her microwave Tupperware food, marks eating some tit she’s cooked and moaning Molly is eating some random oven tit food.
Surely the perfect family would be them all siting together eating the same meal 🥴

Reactions: 9
She’s read here. She’s put it all on a plate. With a quote saying nutritionally balance. Still
Looks like a birds eye chicken grill half a pack of uncle bens microwave rice and a sad bit of overcooked broccolli. Yummy! So jealous.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why would you put a dog through several bloods tests whilst it’s in season ?
I’ve had my dog sprayed and you take them a few weeks after being in season after the age of 1 to prevent them getting womb disease.
Is she goner breed Brooke ? Nice dog but not sure theres much demand for scary angry trained dogs 🤷🏼‍♀️

She’s just said they are going to breed her. So we’ve been subjected to dog sex talk 🤢🤢. Just what the world needs more scarey violent dogs to be sold to idiots that don’t train them properly!!

• Sick
How’s she goner breed Brooke and run her 10 companies ? It’s a good hard slog breeding puppies my friend used to do it, and the mess is horrific, my mate had to redecorate the conservatory afterwards & she kept them contained in there, plus gave up her life for 10 wks to see to them. Flaccid won’t be able to help with his big build in Birkenhead.
For what £1k a piece Dutch is not exactly the most wanted dog- sorry Brooke 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How’s she goner breed Brooke and run her 10 companies ? It’s a good hard slog breeding puppies my friend used to do it, and the mess is horrific, my mate had to redecorate the conservatory afterwards & she kept them contained in there, plus gave up her life for 10 wks to see to them. Flaccid won’t be able to help with his big build in Birkenhead.
For what £1k a piece Dutch is not exactly the most wanted dog- sorry Brooke 🙈
Flaccid kills me every time 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Hhahhahaha bleeping flaccid chubby no mark and his jumped up scruff of a bird

What a stupid witch she is saying her "attack" dog is dying for a real life attack 😲
The dog will be destroyed not long after so keep inciting peppy

Caught a bit of the live this morning. She turned a corner and ended up face to face with a man with back pack going to work. She screamed and he screamed and Brooke had to be controlled as dog had never heard her scream, and she’d ripped the nail bed off little finger. I missed the first bit did anyone catch it ?
How do I report a dangerous dog

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I bet his penis resembles something along the line of this....

They care for more free tit than they do about how it makes them look ! All they are doing is feeding us TROLLZ ammunition for being massive Braggy bellends ! 👊
Come on chez let me giv it yeh

no I’ve cried laughing

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Jesus what on earth is she worried about to post a picture of her dog looking so vicious. There's some skeletons for both of them for sure 😬

Reactions: 7
Wow she sure found a way to crowbar in the underfloor heating brag didnt she 👀👀👀
That’s actually embarrassing- just have 5mins off your phone chez. No ones missing you that much that you have to find any excuse to post and show off 😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
‘Bit of reality’ when flaccid mark wipes crumbs off her.... w.t.f. Who does she think she actually is... do people with a few thousand followers on insta not have crumbs in their lives? Go boil your head ya soft cow

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What do people not understand about stay and exercise in your local area? And don’t use it as an excuse to go to a coffee shop take out and a pub take out.

Reactions: 8