Our_story_tayl - Cheryl_taylor_

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everyone is doing what they want and that’s why we keep locking down you gif. But you go to the salon, then meet your pt, meet the dog trainer, have your ‘mingled’ mangle of a family around and their girlfriends. Make me sick

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Who head butted who? She head butted the dogs or the dogs head butted.?I hate that attitude that if other people are doing it I’ll do it too. People are dying you f**k wits. Do the right thing!

Reactions: 4
Horrible selfish fuckin bleep. Wasn’t she the one bangin on awhile back that she feels like the only family abiding by the rules of lockdown and telling everyone to do the same? So she doesn’t give a duck anymore? It’s weapons like her that have contributed massively to why we’re all still in this tit storm. The amount of people that are catching Covid. People are dying, more younger people too, does she not read or see any of what is happening around her or is she just not arsed coz insta life is more important. Daft prick! Her response on that story is snotty too. Oh and ‘marks’ favourite place to mountain bike, duck off, that fella hasn’t been on a bike for 40 years. Oh and her daughter was obviously out breaking rules too coz that picture pep head out on? Who dresses like that to sit in the kitchen. Hope they all catch Covid, waste of oxygen them two muppets

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Horrible selfish fuckin bleep. Wasn’t she the one bangin on awhile back that she feels like the only family abiding by the rules of lockdown and telling everyone to do the same? So she doesn’t give a duck anymore? It’s weapons like her that have contributed massively to why we’re all still in this tit storm. The amount of people that are catching Covid. People are dying, more younger people too, does she not read or see any of what is happening around her or is she just not arsed coz insta life is more important. Daft prick! Her response on that story is snotty too. Oh and ‘marks’ favourite place to mountain bike, duck off, that fella hasn’t been on a bike for 40 years. Oh and her daughter was obviously out breaking rules too coz that picture pep head out on? Who dresses like that to sit in the kitchen. Hope they all catch Covid, waste of oxygen them two muppets
yeah I thought that about her daughter when she posted complimenting her outfit the other day with that god awful bin bag jacket on. She’s too smug for her own good. With a fod like that she wants to be a bit more humble

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yeah baylee was 100% going out, she looked like a jarg version of Kevin and Perry with that outfit. Cheryl used to shag her own arse that she loved lockdown and that they loved staying in and abiding by the rules, sick to death of this little sket thinking she can do what she wants. I’m so close to reporting her and her chode of a husband(who needs reporting for having his bare bleeping feet up on the dining table the other day the little chubby twit) soz I’m in a bad mood today and between chez and Kate I’m ready to just go and launch a few eggs at both their houses just to be inconvenient to them

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Yeah baylee was 100% going out, she looked like a jarg version of Kevin and Perry with that outfit. Cheryl used to shag her own arse that she loved lockdown and that they loved staying in and abiding by the rules, sick to death of this little sket thinking she can do what she wants. I’m so close to reporting her and her chode of a husband(who needs reporting for having his bare bleeping feet up on the dining table the other day the little chubby twit) soz I’m in a bad mood today and between chez and Kate I’m ready to just go and launch a few eggs at both their houses just to be inconvenient to them
I’ll be your alibi x

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Nah just imagine asking someone to record you brushing up your front path.
‘Moody mol/baylee ah soz I mean miss honey, do us a favour and video this for the gram for us girls, nice one, daughter goals’ just brush your fuckin path and get back in the house nobody is assed

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The amount of stuff she thinks people care about is unreal! Surprised she didn’t tag it #pathgoals

• Haha
Still can’t over how gross brook is. The panting. Would make me feel sick...I love dogs but that dog!!

Reactions: 2
What I wanna know is £20 for a plastics container to wash your dogs bleeping paws. PLEASE. Even if I was a millionaire I’d like to think I’d have more sense than that

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What was the cringe spinning around with spoilt molly about?
Just fake tit isn’t it. Probs never done that ever in her life with her before. Running out of things to post on IG. She’ll prob be videoing spinning her son round tomorrow after she’s videoed putting towels in the washing machine and slapped a big red NO on a photo of shoes in the hall (which we’ve only seen 26742 times already) pep is a narky bore who pretends not to be and for some reason actually thinks she’s not

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Long time lurker over here 🙋🏼‍♀️ Don’t think I’ve ever come across such a snotty self obsessed person in my life. Who does she think she is? Dying with embarrassment over her filming marks latest project of ‘luxury’ housing in the middle of Birkenhead bleeping park 🤣. She is the ultimate cringefest

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Long time lurker over here 🙋🏼‍♀️ Don’t think I’ve ever come across such a snotty self obsessed person in my life. Who does she think she is? Dying with embarrassment over her filming marks latest project of ‘luxury’ housing in the middle of Birkenhead bleeping park 🤣. She is the ultimate cringefest
Aren’t the police round there every weekend trying to clear kids who are causing trouble 😳

• Haha
  • Wow
What I wanna know is £20 for a plastics container to wash your dogs bleeping paws. PLEASE. Even if I was a millionaire I’d like to think I’d have more sense than that
£20 if I had the money she says she’s got I would have a hot water tap outside with a shower head to wash the dogs before coming in 🤣🤣

Reactions: 7
When they had drainage installed or whatever, did we find out what that was about/where their sewage was going? 🤮

Reactions: 1