Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pat Butcher

When she did the poll this morning asking if people wanna see a weekly update of flaccid marks project 😖😖 An then in the next breath basically said well I don’t care what you say cause I’ll be doing it anyway ! Can’t really take you both seriously after the thought of you pulling Ann summers anal beads out of his arse between Christmas and new year and then posting it on your story for not only 10k plus Followers to see but also your fuckin KIDS 😫😫 they must be ashamed !!! She thinks she’s something else and now she’s not able to work she’s just gonna be hanging round Bob the builders sites screaming how much of a proud wife she is on her insta stories ! Get In the bin you fuckin embarrassment ! And act your age ! Your not 21 as much as you think you are ! 🥸

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Lillypad

I’ve met some of pep heads family before and she used to slag truffle off all the time saying what a bad catfish she was and how trampy she used to look when she come to teach her courses. When they opened the academy together I was shook, I mean how two faced.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27

Lotsta88

Chatty Member
The ad that has come up for this thread 🤣
Just to add I have no idea who the fook she is
But she sounds a twat
Come here from Katie Hayes ( again no idea who she is but her threads are just riots🤣)
This is her, her names Cheryl Taylor. Can often be found on Instagram walking her dogs at 4am because she’s hard as nails. Has a blended family life and lives in a self made house that is falling apart situated on a motorway.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Sour Pickle

Chatty Member
Greece: I’m scared of dogs because I am unsure if it’s friendly or not.

Wirral: let my two dogs run all over off the lead with no consideration of how a single other person might feel around dogs.

Make it make sense. Thick as a submarine door.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I swear she’s thinks she’s the only one in the world that works… ‘walk in my shoes for a week 😩 dare ya!’ How self absorbed
Walk a week in a ICU nurses shoes chez. Oh wait you don’t believe in covid

• Heart

Wkdbird

VIP Member
100% Cheryl is on of those mums View attachment 376122
Hahahaha and she’s far from it! She thinks because she talks about her sex life (the fact she talks about it makes me think it’s non existent) she thinks she cool! She’s a fuckin tit wouldn’t be surprised if she’s teaching that dog to lick her out!

• Haha
  • Sick

Pat Butcher

I bet his penis resembles something along the line of this....

This made me howl 👏🏻😂. I didn’t use to mind pep head but she’s getting insufferable these days. What is with her and truff constantly on the brag? How do they not make the connection in their tiny little brains that’s why they are so unliked
They care for more free shit than they do about how it makes them look ! All they are doing is feeding us TROLLZ ammunition for being massive Braggy bellends ! 👊

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha

vitamintea

Does anyone know why she feels the need to get up at 5am every day to go to the gym and ASDA?? I mean, she’s in ASDA EVERY DAY at like 6am?! Just don’t understand the need?
Baffles me, she is the most average person with very average kids and a clown of a husband yet she trains like she’s preparing for the apocalypse. Bet she’s another one like truff who can’t bare to be at home. Also who remembers the Anne summers advent calendar last year where she showed the anal beads she’d been shoving up marks arse.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24

Wkdbird

VIP Member
After being on THM aka Katie hayes thread and constantly seeing people ask for a thread about chezza her bestie well trolls her it is....

Chezza we are ready to play with the big girls 🤣🤣

Mod edit. Locking thread as hasn't been started right and doesn't make any sense.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24

Charlie Farlie

VIP Member
She’s gonna kick off big time when she reads this thread. The big girls are ready to play Chezza, come on let’s be having ya lass. 🥳🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Burrito88

VIP Member
“I love the outdoors”
You’re in a camper van on your driveway, it’s hardly the Lake District is it

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Okay guyss

Chatty Member
Girls be ready for are ip addresses to be tracked by Kate's legal team she has 24/7n kate n daddy diy bouching down r paths 😭👏🤣 get ur boxing gloves out just incase pep head is there if yas dont now already she is up between 4 n 5 n goes the gym so she can easily fuck us all cause she 40 yano guys and she goes the gym doesnt she look fabulous for 40 👏😭🤪🥊🥊🥊🥊

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
The house is the epitome of fur coat and no knickers. Looks sound till you scratch beneath the surface. I’m howling at those comments on fb.

She looks like Richard the 3rd with that chin

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Theshamedame

This!!!!
I can’t bare it social media has a lot to answer! I was born in to money my mum and dad was so so strict with it we did get designer stuff we had a good life but my mum taught us all never show wealth because at any given second it can be taken away! I tell my lads now do the showy out nothing on Instagram and Snapchat don’t show where we go on holiday nothing .
I was born into poverty and have worked my minge off to get a decent house and car. Nothing special but my children are happy, they're well fed and clothed nicely.
It's been a struggle every day from being born into a dysfunctional family from the birko aves to having kids that have genuine prospects to do well.
I love seeing people do well, but making those who can't afford pricey gear which is all these fucks do annoys me.
They're the pricks who send their kids into school showing off santa has given them instead of encouraging them to play it down.
Your parents have class and grace and you're teaching your lads that, boss x

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
I’m fucking screaming at the dog name x dog name

like it’s a collab between a z lister twat influenced and a shitty fast fashion website

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Eyeofthetiger

VIP Member
Deffo Covid. I know she’s a knob and anti vaccine. But for him to be on nasal high flow and in intensive care isn’t great - no way is he out of the woods. It must actually be a bit shit. Not a fan or a rave but Covid is bloody shit and it’s ruthless and harsh so I do hope he gets better. x
It sounds harsh but if it is good. There are consequences to your actions and I love nothing more than seeing people who spent all of lockdown breaking rules and posting anti lockdown, conspiracy theory and petitions to open gyms get a slap on the face. Especially when people were at home like my MIL alone on Christmas while my FIL was in hospital with covid. Or my grandad who isolated completely for a year to catch covid from a plumber and die within a month.
meanwhile Pep was showing off trying to fuck her own son who she fancies. Pure karma

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

Amyamz89

👏👏👏👏 who the fuck wants to know that her and Bob the builder have been having sex and using butt plugs, whips etc......if that's what you have to do to keep him with you love...crack on....(no pun intended).
She must have been kicking herself the next morning after her live rant, pissed up, sitting on the toilet, mouth like a birko docker fuming because someone had the gall to question her teenage house party. Oh and for your info Chez #husbandgoals to me is, someone who loves me, is there for me and our family, supportive etc etc not someone who uses one hoover when I'm using the other.
Exactly! What she thinks is husband goals isn’t what 99% or other women think is husband goals. My husband hoovers and makes dinner and fills and empties the dishwasher and walks our dogs and cleans the bathroom and works full time and plays with our 3 children and does school work with the ones that are in school and still has a lot of time for me. Pep and her #husbandgoals coz she’s shoved a Hoover in his hand and pep and her #blendedfamily coz marks kids have been allowed round for a few hours this year can just fuck right off. Her followers must be thick as shit for believing half her mind dumbing shite. I do have a serious question though, why is so much of her personal stuff (including the Ann summers shite 🤢) all over her home build page? Doesn’t she have a personal one? I mean, seriously, the home accounts that follow her surely are interested in her bifold doors or something not what she’s been sticking up her fanny or up marks arse? Or if she needs lube or not yet. Surely? She’s an attention seeking embarrassing cunt and I still feel so sorry for her kids seeing all that

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19