Our_story_tayl - Cheryl_taylor_

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The absolute shame of her thinking she’s got it made in life cos she steals her husbands change 😂😂 well, if that’s what she has to do for pound coins imagine what she’s had to do for that house 😂 new money can’t help themselves can they?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Sorry but her and moody Molly laughing at the dolls feet saying they are weird has fucked me right off. My nephew who is severely disabled has feet that resembles that dolls feet. I know they probably didn’t mean it like that but for duck sake just keep your mouth shut Cheryl. Fuckin rat has really wound me up 😩

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I’m all for kids being kids and not growing up too fast- but is Molly not a bit old for those dolls? I mean I have no idea, I have a 9 year old son so I’m not speaking from experience 😂

Reactions: 5
I’m all for kids being kids and not growing up too fast- but is Molly not a bit old for those dolls? I mean I have no idea, I have a 9 year old son so I’m not speaking from experience 😂
Well yeah I think so without you issuing to offend anyone. I agree that less phone time at that age and not growing too fast but 9 maybe a little too much but I have lads so I’m not too sure either 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Well yeah I think so without you issuing to offend anyone. I agree that less phone time at that age and not growing too fast but 9 maybe a little too much but I have lads so I’m not too sure either 🤷‍♀️
*Should say wishing to offend, kates rubbing off on me 🙄

Reactions: 1
I have a daughter the same age as Molly and she would knock me out if I tried to make her play with dolls. Just because my kid doesn’t wanna play with dolls doesn’t mean she’s into all the tit that Cheryl says she’s trying to shield Molly from, kids can still be innocent and act like 9 year olds without playing with a doll Chez ya big whopper

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The woman spent her morning making stories of folding her clothes maiden away... to a soundtrack... so I wouldn’t give a flying duck about her opinion tbh. she needs a good shag and an intervention about what classes as content. bleeping bizarre

• Haha
Reactions: 13
My almost 9 year old loves dolls still- normal £30 dolls, because I know she’ll stop playing with them soon and don’t buy her dolls specifically to tell the ‘gram how much they cost. It’s not about not growing up, it’s about “look at much we spent” for Chez. She’d have the price tag left on some stuff if she could.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Do you think she’ll do an Instagram baby reveal with Brooke with a sheet draped over her belly and Chez cradling her🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Do you think she’ll do an Instagram baby reveal with Brooke with a sheet draped over her belly and Chez cradling her🤢🤢🤢
Oh FFS, there’s going to be a gender reveal and a puppy shower isn’t there 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7