Our_story_tayl - Cheryl_taylor_

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has Brooke been artificially inseminated ? Pretty sure if it had been a natural insemination sheโ€™d of shown it, she shows us everything else.
๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Stud fees can vary anything from a couple of hundred to over a grand. Sheโ€™s probably gone for the cheap option ๐Ÿ˜‚
Tenner bet thereโ€™ll be a story referring to the Costa now youโ€™ve said that ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐ŸŽฃ

Tenner bet thereโ€™ll be a story referring to the Costa now youโ€™ve said that ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐ŸŽฃ
Thatโ€™s meant to say cost (my addiction is taking over my auto correct)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
The Q&A with molly and bayyleeee I had to turn off before I died of embarrassment. I usually watch her stories but that was a complete cringeathon

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Molly would rather have her mum at home rather than her be a super busy boss babe mum whose running 20 businesses obsessively exercising cleaning and chatting tit on insta. Who wouldโ€™ve guessed that!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Molly would rather have her mum at home rather than her be a super busy boss babe mum whose running 20 businesses obsessively exercising cleaning and chatting tit on insta. Who wouldโ€™ve guessed that!!
I dunno how baylee kept a straight face tbh I died of embarrassment for the lot of them I couldnโ€™t even watch.

• Haha
I donโ€™t know what was more cringe the dog stuff or the Q&A?
I just seriously couldnโ€™t be arsed to film every thing she does. Donโ€™t get me wrong itโ€™s a guilty pleasure but itโ€™s ridiculous