Our_home_team

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This pisses me off it just makes me want to shake him. He only cares about materialistic stuff. That's how shallow he is💯®️🏡

Reactions: 2
I have to say it.... i hate those outside lights he has had installed, that house is crying out for a soffit light!
Trying to be different and it has failed

Reactions: 4
I’m still laughing at turret... bleeping delusional. If he wants to be Rapunzel he’ll most definitely need a hair transplant cause he’s got about three years left with that hair tops.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Lights are awful they do nothing for the house! That table looks like it’s been painted with tar 🙈🙈

Reactions: 1
Horrendous thats the word i was looking for 😂😂
Also just to get this off my chest it annoys me how he always refers to it as a plot......
Yep and the garden’s not south facing either. bleeping north west.
The lights look awful, they’re more like fence lights. And why could he not take a photo without the neighbours house in it or even crop it out. I would be raging staying next to him!!

Reactions: 3
Has anybody else picked up on that he’s constantly saying “my this my that” it’s not the internet or our table it’s Evans. Considering his man is the grafter too it’s a cheek as well as annoying 😂

Reactions: 4
And see that
Yep and the garden’s not south facing either. bleeping north west.
The lights look awful, they’re more like fence lights. And why could he not take a photo without the neighbours house in it or even crop it out. I would be raging staying next to him!!
That is how stupid he is? He doesn't know what way the garden faces? 😂🤔Exactly it is such a invasion of your privacy it is damn right rude. 👍Showing other peoples homes 🤬

Actually pissing myself... if anyone watches beggy homesweethome she looks like shes just got the exact lights our wee evan got 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This house is a serious let down! The furniture looks so shite cause anyone would struggle to fill the size of the thing with tatt from silverbirch and top drawer !

Did he paint that ugly wall in the “gym” blindfolded. He won’t last long in that house, and as for that table, it’s disgusting

Everything is beautiful I love it? It is so goergous I love this house the way the sun shines on it 🏡🤬that shite ring on show every time the camera is on it🎥💍🧐and what about all the questions and answers shite. 🤓🤪🤔🤨Them both playing stupid 🤛👍Evan you've just loved every house you were in? But like everything and one you fucked that aswell 💯💯

Reactions: 1
So someone thinks he’s mr perfect today after a good scrub at his coupon and dressed in flash. If he’s cutting about Larkhall like that he will definitely be getting some funny looks 😏

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.